• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volts

Volt Tackle

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Who won? Now I'm interested XD We will not be warring AA because of a certain member with rude speech (to put it in a nice way) so Creamery Command is going to be warring us next. Let's get prepared :) Also, a new artist, not from TIF, has joined Inferno Productions! He's a great artist so check it out!

ysmr97

I won dude! It was a great battle! And welcome him for me!

EDIT: I just want to let my fellow IF members know that I can not PS for a while. I am home from my grandparents, and that means that I am forced to use my phone solely to post. Although, I am currently saving up for a Google Chromebook, and I expect to get paid this week. If I get paid tomorrow, I should be up and battling by weeks end!

Last edited:

ysmr97

Currently, the war team is full, but there definatley is space as a sub.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Kus I just moved , I may not be on every week.....

Watch the one liners and Double posting :)

Something just occurred to me. Team Flare, the new bad guys in Pokemon X and Y, may seem random at first, but their name actually makes sense. (I know you'll like what I have to say next, CoC.) Fire is like the basics of alchemy. Deconstruction and Reconstruction. Take a forest fire, for example. They destroy a forest, but sow the seeds for a new forest in the process. Another example: You can use fire to forge weapons of war or tools to build or farm. So, to get to the point, Yveltal is the Destruction Pokemon and Xerneas is the Life Pokemon. Team Flare probably wants to destroy something and create something new in its place is my best bet.

-------------

I know this post may seem random, but since this is the Inferno Faction, it seemed fitting.
Also, is anyone up for a battle? I do WiFi and PS.

Wrong section, go to the X/Y section

Who won? Now I'm interested XD We will not be warring AA because of a certain member with rude speech (to put it in a nice way) so Creamery Command is going to be warring us next. Let's get prepared :) Also, a new artist, not from TIF, has joined Inferno Productions! He's a great artist so check it out!

Volt said to add his points for beating Bug on PS, he can't post till a Mod approves.

Anyways, what I miss? Besides ysmr finding his way back to the site. Been gone along time, considering I was a small guy in Pokeguards and a Hall of Famer here, you missed alot xD

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I won dude! It was a great battle! And welcome him for me!

EDIT: I just want to let my fellow IF members know that I can not PS for a while. I am home from my grandparents, and that means that I am forced to use my phone solely to post. Although, I am currently saving up for a Google Chromebook, and I expect to get paid this week. If I get paid tomorrow, I should be up and battling by weeks end!

Cool. Adding points.

@Nilla

You can join the war team, as I know that you're an accomplished battler, but you need to beat either Thor, draco, or ysmr.

Shadow1624 said:
Anyways, what I miss? Besides ysmr finding his way back to the site. Been gone along time, considering I was a small guy in Pokeguards and a Hall of Famer here, you missed alot xD

It's kinda like PS gave you the Hall of Fame. Who knew you were such a good battler? XD

SORRY, NO NEW TEAM OF THE WEEK YESTERDAY, ONE COMING UP SOON, i HAVE A LOT OF ART TO WORK ON, AS WELL AS THE PROBLEMS OF A GUILD LEADER. :) Be patient as I juggle my priorities and make incremental progress. ;)

ysmr97

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Anybody know draco's PS name? I'm collecting our PS names and such for the war. And, as Thor is inactive atm, Nilla will be replacing him on the war team. Gratz~

Also, our guild is apparently not taken so seriously by other guilds, so, let's really work hard in this war and see if we can win. Last war was a fluke, and again, sorry Volts, Shadow, and R2J. This time we're stronger and better, with new members and better teams. Let's give it all we got!

ysmr97

Anybody know draco's PS name? I'm collecting our PS names and such for the war. And, as Thor is inactive atm, Nilla will be replacing him on the war team. Gratz~

Also, our guild is apparently not taken so seriously by other guilds, so, let's really work hard in this war and see if we can win. Last war was a fluke.

Congrats to Nilla!!!!

And I'm seriously ready to kick. some. A**! We can do this guys! If we all give it our absolute BEST, I feel we can win this!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
^^ Same here. And, I think we already have ANOTHER war lined up after this.

Volts

Volt Tackle
Cool. Adding points.

@Nilla

You can join the war team, as I know that you're an accomplished battler, but you need to beat either Thor, draco, or ysmr.

It's kinda like PS gave you the Hall of Fame. Who knew you were such a good battler? XD

SORRY, NO NEW TEAM OF THE WEEK YESTERDAY, ONE COMING UP SOON, i HAVE A LOT OF ART TO WORK ON, AS WELL AS THE PROBLEMS OF A GUILD LEADER. :) Be patient as I juggle my priorities and make incremental progress. ;)

I'd assume the Volt League & Enjji League since he's a Gym Leader and Elite 4 from beating the Champions of both leagues.

I'm collecting our PS names and such for the war

Mine is Volt

BugPokemonMaster316

Also, our guild is apparently not taken so seriously by other guilds, so, let's really work hard in this war and see if we can win. Last war was a fluke, and again, sorry Volts, Shadow, and R2J. This time we're stronger and better, with new members and better teams. Let's give it all we got!

Okay, not sure if you got it, but my PS name is King Kabutops.

Also, hopefully my opponent isn't busy during the next war. In addition, I think they don't take us seriously because we tend to post a large amount of one liners and seem to get off topic a lot, often just constantly asking for battles and not discussing strategies and such. The last war also didn't help our reputation.

Just had an insanely close Random Battle! http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/randombattle-43177881

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Also, hopefully my opponent isn't busy during the next war. In addition, I think they don't take us seriously because we tend to post a large amount of one liners and seem to get off topic a lot, often just constantly asking for battles and not discussing strategies and such. The last war also didn't help our reputation.

Just had an insanely close Random Battle!
Good point. You will now get a strike for one-liners, and things not battle related or strategy related.
I'll see if I can make a team of the week today, but no one discussed the past one anyway! LESGOOOOOOOOOO come on ppl! and, war is up so let's get to winning.

BTW, our next war is with Sinjoh Connection. But let's focus on CC for now. I want good battles, no 4-0s and 6-0s.

I like Hippodon > TTar, cause there are so many pkmn with Focus Blast available. Anybody like or dislike the past team, and why?

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Good point. You will now get a strike for one-liners, and things not battle related or strategy related.
I'll see if I can make a team of the week today, but no one discussed the past one anyway! LESGOOOOOOOOOO come on ppl! and, war is up so let's get to winning.

BTW, our next war is with Sinjoh Connection. But let's focus on CC for now. I want good battles, no 4-0s and 6-0s.

I like Hippodon > TTar, cause there are so many pkmn with Focus Blast available. Anybody like or dislike the past team, and why?

Seems more like an Ice guild to me. As far the banners show lol. Anyways, I'm on for a bit, just not PS. Down for me atm, also any hints on the TOTW? Might I subject Dark or Steel, believe Bug would like Steel xD

BugPokemonMaster316

Seems more like an Ice guild to me. As far the banners show lol. Anyways, I'm on for a bit, just not PS. Down for me atm, also any hints on the TOTW? Might I subject Dark or Steel, believe Bug would like Steel xD

Well I would like to see Steel on the team if the week. Forretress is an especially good one, along with Scizor or Heatran.

On another note, how are everyone's matches for the war coming. I finished mine already.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Well I would like to see Steel on the team if the week. Forretress is an especially good one, along with Scizor or Heatran.

On another note, how are everyone's matches for the war coming. I finished mine already.

Skarmory is a good one to with

-Whilwind
-Stealth Rock
-Spikes
-Brave Bird/Roost

Not in this war...

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Skarmory is a good one to with

-Whilwind
-Stealth Rock
-Spikes
-Brave Bird/Roost

Not in this war...

Well actually, you may be about to be subbed in for ysmr97.

WIN OR LOSE OIJEOITJEOIWUT lol

EDIT:

Sorry bout the losses BPM we'll pull thru tho XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.