• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

ysmr97

Me too!!! I think the coolest might be MegaFerrothorn lol. This kind of reminds me of Ben 10, where all of his Aliens can temporarily transform into 'Ulimate Aliens.' Lol

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
LOL Yeah I guess so. I think that MegaAmphoros will be worse than Apharos, cause all that happened was that it gained weaknesses. Or, if Amphoros (so many different spellings, probably all wrong lol) is Dragon/Electric than it just got really bad. At first I loved it but competitively it's terrible. And, watch the one-liners please. Where IS everyone?

ysmr97

LOL Yeah I guess so. I think that MegaAmphoros will be worse than Apharos, cause all that happened was that it gained weaknesses. Or, if Amphoros (so many different spellings, probably all wrong lol) is Dragon/Electric than it just got really bad. At first I loved it but competitively it's terrible. And, watch the one-liners please. Where IS everyone?

Idk. I think that with the addition of strong STAB Dragon moves such as Outrage and Draco Meteor, he can kick some serious BUTT!!! Yes, it does add 3 weaknesses, but that brings its total to just 4 weakesses (Ground, Fairy, Dragon, and Ice), which is less than most OU pokemon. But also, that adds up to 6 resistances, one double (Electric) : 4 for Dragon (Fire, Electric, Water, and Grass) and 3 for Electric (Elec, Flying, and Steel). This, compared with Mold Breaker, could lead it to be GREAT competitively! Also, with the fact that it resists Water anf Fire, coupled with Mold Breaker, would make it a great counter for weather inducers like Poli and Ninetails.

And I know! Where is everyone??

CGS

Shadow Lucario
A loose theory... but maybe. And okay. IDK if you rank tho... And, so many pokemon will jump tiers. I think that Mega Blazeken and Lucario are INCREDIBLE, and I cant wait to se epokes like MegaCharizard, MegaNinetales, and MegaArcanine. What do you guys think of it? *Adds points*

Go to the X & Y Sections if you want to discuss the new forms and evolution's. Also Mega Absol is a well deserved. Can't wait to see it. <--- All I'm saying on the subject, go to the X/Y section now!

WOAH, gratz Volts! XD Well, we still need more peeps to do the tourney. Ysmr, you said flygon was coming back online to do the tourney, right? Tell em to join TODAY! I want to get this thing going. And, where IS everyone? draco, nilla, thor, they just dropped off the face of the world? I think I will VM them.

Announcement: As Thor appears to be inactive or, gone, BPM will be the temporary DL in his place!
Remember, Thor's internet is down. He won't be on for awhile. And everybody avoiding you from the flip outs the other day xD Can you blame them? I don't lol Also Congratz Bug!

Volts

Volt Tackle
Dude, he's allowed to speculate a bit! No harm done!

And attention everyone!!!! I am now hosting my first tourney!!! Everybody PLEASE sign up! I need a full roster of 64 people! Spread the word! Sign up at: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?613546-OU-Buildup-Tour&p=16257184#post16257184
Oh well, just getting on to him before the thread gets locked for going off topic and someone gets banned like I did back in Pokeguards. 1 week ban for going Off Topic. Also for your link. Click Here

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Dude, he's allowed to speculate a bit! No harm done!

And attention everyone!!!! I am now hosting my first tourney!!! Everybody PLEASE sign up! I need a full roster of 64 people! Spread the word! Sign up at: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?613546-OU-Buildup-Tour&p=16257184#post16257184

Just warning him about going off topic, did that on Pokeguard if you remember and got the thread locked along with me having a one a week ban and for your link, Click Here

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Remember, Thor's internet is down. He won't be on for awhile. And everybody avoiding you from the flip outs the other day xD Can you blame them? I don't lol Also Congratz Bug!
OMF I flipped once lol its not even funny anymore.

ysmr97 said:
And attention everyone!!!! I am now hosting my first tourney!!! Everybody PLEASE sign up! I need a full roster of 64 people! Spread the word! Sign up at: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...our&p=16257184
I'm sorry ysmr97, but I didn't want to ban you. 2 Strikes - One day ban. Either edit the message so that the post is totally unrelated to the tourney, or leave the guild for a day.

Just warning him about going off topic, did that on Pokeguard if you remember and got the thread locked along with me having a one a week ban and for your link, Click Here
Shadow's right, going off topic makes this even more important.

I'm not on PS for now but I'd love to do some practice battles with my Tourney team against a plain OU team. I bet it's an easy way to rack up points too, cause I have an NU Pokemon meant for sweeping so it may be easy XD. Aight, offline for the night probably. Bye for now everyone. And, ysmr, fix that post or be out for a day.

EDIT: Thanks. You can come back now lol

Last edited:

ysmr97

Dude, we have a lil bit of an inactivity problem. I hate when people sign up for guilds and don't honor their commitment. But whatever.

Anyone see the coming attractions for next months CoroCoro??? New Pokemon, Mega Evoltions, and a type chart, featuringa all the types and their effectiveness against all the old types!!! I'm SO syked!

Last edited:

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
So do we have any wars lined up against any other guilds soon?

Or are you guys arranging or talking to other guilds about a war? :3

ysmr97

I think we have one in the works with The Sinjoh Connection. But the main competitve battling related thing we are doing is the firstr IF Tournament! It's really fun, and doesn't start for 3 days or so. Please sign up! :)

BugPokemonMaster316

Hi Everyone!!! Sorry about not being on for the past few days. :(
Anyone up for a battle?

Come on, CoC just posted something about not spamming and how we're becoming more serious. He also said to VM/PM if you want to battle someone.

I don't know if I have the authority to give you a strike, but odds are CoC will give you one when he comes online.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
ysmr97 said:
Dude, we have a lil bit of an inactivity problem. I hate when people sign up for guilds and don't honor their commitment. But whatever.

Anyone see the coming attractions for next months CoroCoro??? New Pokemon, Mega Evoltions, and a type chart, featuringa all the types and their effectiveness against all the old types!!! I'm SO syked!
Clearly you don't learn from strikes, so I'm just not going to give you one right now. It's pointless. DO, NOT, POST, THIS, SPAM. We aren't about Gen 6, and you aren't a guild leader, so DON'T tell me about activity either.

Nilla said:

Hi again Nilla. We just lost in two wars (;~;) but we may have one with Sinjoh Connection coming up. We are doing a tourney atm tho, so sign up in the tournament section of the Inferno Faction (top of the rest of the guilds)!

And ok, adding points Nilla.

BugPokemonMaster316 said:
Come on, CoC just posted something about not spamming and how we're becoming more serious. He also said to VM/PM if you want to battle someone.

I don't know if I have the authority to give you a strike, but odds are CoC will give you one when he comes online.
Nah. I would but I'm not going to. He's just saying hi and probably didn't see the post bout spam. But, for future reference, you can give strikes BPM. You can also accept members and well yeah. Just tell me before doing it. And, I don't even see where Zephraxe posted...

EDIT: I can battle atm if anybody else can.

Last edited:

ysmr97

I know it's a bit late, but if anyone's up for a battle, shoot me a VM. Also, I'm looking for a Tauros for my wifi team! PM me if you have one, perferably a DWF. Also, does anyone know a good special attcking set for a Politoed? I've been using Hydro Pump/ Ice Beam/ Toxic/ Focus Blast, but I'm thinking of changing it up a bit.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Don't go for Hydro Pump on Poli, that's what I've learned. Surf, Ice Beam, Focus Blast, and Hypnosis. Or, if you'd like a Support Set, go with Toxic, Perish Song, Scald, and Protect/Encore, while giving him a Choice Scarf in the Support Set, and a Leftovers in the Sp. Atk. Set. BTW, what is Tauros' DW ability?

The Tour is starting soon! I want members to sign up before it's over! Plus it'll be more fun that way LOL Ysmr97, can you get flygonlj to join? And, Nilla, Zephraxe, you should check it out too. Y'know, has anyone seen draco lately? Seems like everyone came back all of a sudden, and then it's like not everyone, where's draco. LOL

EDIT:

Doing a sweep of all inactive members. If you're inactive then you're gone (with few exceptions). Post before you're swept!

Last edited:

ysmr97

Don't go for Hydro Pump on Poli, that's what I've learned. Surf, Ice Beam, Focus Blast, and Hypnosis. Or, if you'd like a Support Set, go with Toxic, Perish Song, Scald, and Protect/Encore, while giving him a Choice Scarf in the Support Set, and a Leftovers in the Sp. Atk. Set. BTW, what is Tauros' DW ability?

Tauros has Sheer Force as an DW ability. And why would you give the Support set a Choice Scarf? That's dumb lol. And I'll try to, but Fygon's computer is a bit slow

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
ysmr97 said:
Tauros has Sheer Force as an DW ability. And why would you give the Support set a Choice Scarf? That's dumb lol. And I'll try to, but Fygon's computer is a bit slow
OMF, you kidding? Supports have to be fast, and yes, you can only use one move after putting in your move, but with most of those moves as status, you want to put in your effect and switch back out to someone who can handle it.

EDIT: Members that were inactive have been swept. I expect remaining members (which isn't exactly a small number) to continue being active.

Last edited:

guy gallade

#YourBoi
Tauros with a choice scarf is okay. It will have a lot of speed so it can out speed most Pokemon in NU.
It has a lot of base attack which makes up for it's crappy defenses. And sheer force makes rock smash
for once more useful..... and zen headbutt!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
^Agreed. But I didn't know that he could learn Zen Headbutt!

You guys, we got an offer from TEG to war. It's enticing, but I think we should say no and work our way up to bigger guilds, like TBC and TEG and CC. What do you guys say? It's the war teams' call. I input no, but there are 4 other members, so, well yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.