• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephraxe

I had a battle with Zephraxe and won 6-0. Posting the replay if anyone wants to watch: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-43987630

It seems like I had the upper hand during the match, gg.

I must say that you utterly decimated me in that battle. That team is awful against Rain teams, but fairs well against sun teams. I'm not the best at creating teams and I would like to get some advice on on how to improve on the team I used in this battle. Thanks in advance!

Zephraxe

Who here (other than Shadow) has a team they can actually use for battle on Wi-Fi? I'd like to test my in game team against actual people rather than CPU's. If you're not willing to create a team in-game I'd love to train pokemon for any who wants a team in-game. I am an EV/IV trainer in the guild, after all. Just let me know what Pokemon you want, the EVs, and moveset and I will get it to you as soon as possible!

guy gallade

#YourBoi
Can you please train a absol super luck adamant 4 HP max attack max speed evs
Swords dance
Sucker punch
superpower
Night slash

If any one wants to battle pm me okay?

ysmr97

^Agreed. But I didn't know that he could learn Zen Headbutt!

You guys, we got an offer from TEG to war. It's enticing, but I think we should say no and work our way up to bigger guilds, like TBC and TEG and CC. What do you guys say? It's the war teams' call. I input no, but there are 4 other members, so, well yeah.

I think take it. We should start from the lower ranks, establish a NAME for ourselves, get more experience, and rise up the ladder of guilds. I think take it. If we keep battling the top clans, we'll keep getting our asses beat, and being the laughing stock of the guilds. Take it, it'll be good having a win under our belts

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I think take it. We should start from the lower ranks, establish a NAME for ourselves, get more experience, and rise up the ladder of guilds. I think take it. If we keep battling the top clans, we'll keep getting our asses beat, and being the laughing stock of the guilds. Take it, it'll be good having a win under our belts
Ok, but let me warn you. TEG is probably the guild of all guilds (CCIs probably the strongest but TEG might be the biggest)- though they are a good match for us (and not so intimidating) their guild is huge and still possesses a challenge. The biggest guild dynasties have to be TEG, TBC, and Hoenn Triangle, with TEG at the top (being the biggest, but maybe not the strongest! (And I'm sorry if THIS is disappointing to another guild but w/e this time). We'll take their offer though.

I say we accept the war offer :3

It is a good way of practice .-.
Aight.

Zephraxe said:
Who here (other than Shadow) has a team they can actually use for battle on Wi-Fi? I'd like to test my in game team against actual people rather than CPU's. If you're not willing to create a team in-game I'd love to train pokemon for any who wants a team in-game. I am an EV/IV trainer in the guild, after all. Just let me know what Pokemon you want, the EVs, and moveset and I will get it to you as soon as possible!
In-game team as in, not competitive, or, wi-fi competitive? And, if you can EV/IV train and such, could you get this for me?

DWF Ninetales, 252 Sp.Atk., 252 EVs Speed, 4 EVs Sp.Def. +Sp.Atk. -Atk

-Solarbeam
-Flamethrower
-Nasty Plot
-Hypnosis

Thanks! If you cant do that then you can skip the EVs and just get the DWF and Nature :)

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
hey guys srry to just drop off the face off the world liked that. it happens when you dont pay your internet bill. so what i miss if we are at war i need a sub cause i wont have internet till tuesday. also ive been ev training some pokemon for some wifi battles so on tuesday ill put my fc and ill ev train for you better then anyone hahaha.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
draco star 98 said:
hey guys srry to just drop off the face off the world liked that. it happens when you dont pay your internet bill. so what i miss if we are at war i need a sub cause i wont have internet till tuesday. also ive been ev training some pokemon for some wifi battles so on tuesday ill put my fc and ill ev train for you better then anyone hahaha.
Oh, oh god draco... XD Well we have a war with TEG coming up, and you're on the team so... remember to pay that bill this time. And, btw, join the tourney we have going on in the tourney section (above all of the guilds) its... well, its... hard to explain. Check it out tho! Anyone, by chance, have a DWF Ninetales with no EVs/IVs, or even a Dream World Male Ninetales/Vulpix? Thanks, PM/VM me if you do.

Tourney starts tmrw, everone must have their team ready TODAY!

EDIT:

Draco what's ur PS name?

Last edited:

ysmr97

Oh, oh god draco... XD Well we have a war with TEG coming up, and you're on the team so... remember to pay that bill this time. And, btw, join the tourney we have going on in the tourney section (above all of the guilds) its... well, its... hard to explain. Check it out tho! Anyone, by chance, have a DWF Ninetales with no EVs/IVs, or even a Dream World Male Ninetales/Vulpix? Thanks, PM/VM me if you do.

Tourney starts tmrw, everone must have their team ready TODAY!

I can barely wait! Omg I'm so tired. Me and my cousin stayed up until 6 AM last night, competitive battling XD But at least my mono grass type is complete, after some well needed changes. I'm probably just gunna watch the Pokemon World Championship final match. Who're you guys rooting for? I'm not sure if he's in it this year, but you can never go wrong with Ray Rizzo! XD Watch it at: twitch.tv/pokemon

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
World cup is crazy. Good battles and interesting stuff. I'm getting some ideas from that one conkelldur in the Junior Finals... :) TOTW posted within the hour probably! Woot! Be excited, it took a one week break lol. Focused on keeping pkmn alive this time. - Tourney tmrw. Eveyone excited!? I want Nilla and Zephraxe to join, come on you two! And, submitted our war team to TEG, should be posted soon :)

Volts

Volt Tackle
EHRIqcWE5UBVIEn I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT lol jk but yeah you did miss quite a bit. A new tourney is up. I could battle you on PS and train you up for the tourney a bit if you like. I think it's a good idea. Some peeps in this guild need to get their comp. battling ready for wars and such, and I'm starting with you, Volts! Though I've never seen you battle so I don't know for sure how you battle... Here, VM me a time you can battle and we will. I'll use the Fighting Based TOTW, and you can use any team at all.

Sorry been busy. Waiting on BPM for the battle in the OU Steel Tourney. Your offline at the moment, but the next time were on at the sametime sure. Also sorry for the inactivity, wedding plans has my attention and she wants it perfect xD Also my PS name has changed, had a problem with login in to my PS account so now I use my brothers old one "Extreme Fate". Not "GL Extreme Fate". Now I just wait for him to reply.

ysmr97

World cup is crazy. Good battles and interesting stuff. I'm getting some ideas from that one conkelldur in the Junior Finals... :) TOTW posted within the hour probably! Woot! Be excited, it took a one week break lol. Focused on keeping pkmn alive this time. - Tourney tmrw. Eveyone excited!? I want Nilla and Zephraxe to join, come on you two! And, submitted our war team to TEG, should be posted soon :)

I'm so pumped for the tourney! I can't wait dude! And good! I'm excited for this war, and hope we can bring some victory to this clan! I mean, we're all good battlers. We just gotta work a tad harder. I know that if we pour our hearts into this war, we WILL win! What's the war team look like? And also, when do you think it'll start?

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Alright, CoC We need to talk in PM. As for the rest of you, good to see you. BPM tell my opponent that I'm on PS as "GL Extreme Fate". And what did I miss? And at this point I don't care if this is a one liner

Edit: For the PM, explains that I'll rarely be on after the Steel Type OU. Good Luck in the War

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Shadow1624 said:
Alright, CoC We need to talk in PM. As for the rest of you, good to see you. BPM tell my opponent that I'm on PS as "GL Extreme Fate". And what did I miss? And at this point I don't care if this is a one liner

Edit: For the PM, explains that I'll rarely be on after the Steel Type OU. Good Luck in the War
LOL Thats not a one-liner, it has two lines XD And OK. Hope to see you Shadow.

ysmr97 said:
I'm so pumped for the tourney! I can't wait dude! And good! I'm excited for this war, and hope we can bring some victory to this clan! I mean, we're all good battlers. We just gotta work a tad harder. I know that if we pour our hearts into this war, we WILL win! What's the war team look like? And also, when do you think it'll start?
TEG is submitting the war.

Volts said:
Sorry been busy. Waiting on BPM for the battle in the OU Steel Tourney. Your offline at the moment, but the next time were on at the sametime sure. Also sorry for the inactivity, wedding plans has my attention and she wants it perfect xD Also my PS name has changed, had a problem with login in to my PS account so now I use my brothers old one "Extreme Fate". Not "GL Extreme Fate". Now I just wait for him to reply.
I'm online for the rest of the day :) Finishg the team of the week now.

ysmr97

Oh cool! And is shadow staying with the clan? Or is he leaving? :( Don't go Shadow!!!! And as for the war, when did they say they were posting it? I hope it's soon, because I can barely wait! And also, did anyone see the World Championship today? It was a cheap win. The guy would've been disqualified if it had been Smogon-ruled.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Oh cool! And is shadow staying with the clan? Or is he leaving? :( Don't go Shadow!!!! And as for the war, when did they say they were posting it? I hope it's soon, because I can barely wait! And also, did anyone see the World Championship today? It was a cheap win. The guy would've been disqualified if it had been Smogon-ruled.

Yea, I'll pop in every now and again. But this site and PS has been something thats been boring me and then having the stuff offline. As I told CoC I'll pop in for battles, but thats about all. See if you catch on that day ;) Good Luck!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
New TOTW is posted, tourney tmrw. Unfortunately we couldn't even get 8 members -3- W/e tho. This still promises to be fun...

CGS

Shadow Lucario
New TOTW is posted, tourney tmrw. Unfortunately we couldn't even get 8 members -3- W/e tho. This still promises to be fun...

Strike!

No ONE-LINERS! Yes, I had to do it. That's a stupid rule to me, always been the type to keep it short and to the damn point. But w/e...anyways see all of you somewhere down the line. :)

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
For future reference, one-liners are if the post holds no meaning. If it's spam. Like the post above... But I wouldn't strike you for that cause you're probably leaving anyways now... Bye for now Shadow, hope to see you around, and, I'll tell R2J to get your but on here once I have my wi-fi team together!

BTW, Example of One-Liner/Spam\/ \/ \/

1) I can't wait for the tournament!

Or

2) I like this week's team of the week.

Or

3) Flareon is a great Special Attacker!

1 Is not necessary to say, 2 is unexplained, and 3 is not true.

EDIT:

http://challonge.com/tif_nu_lonely_powers_tour

Check tourney thread, too. ENDS ON THE 16TH.

guy gallade, pm me for when you can battle.

Last edited:

ysmr97

For future reference, one-liners are if the post holds no meaning. If it's spam. Like the post above... But I wouldn't strike you for that cause you're probably leaving anyways now... Bye for now Shadow, hope to see you around, and, I'll tell R2J to get your but on here once I have my wi-fi team together!

BTW, Example of One-Liner/Spam\/ \/ \/

1) I can't wait for the tournament!

Or

2) I like this week's team of the week.

Or

3) Flareon is a great Special Attacker!

1 Is not necessary to say, 2 is unexplained, and 3 is not true.

I think you shold rehash it as 'empty posts' to avoid further confusion. Also, who's warring this week? I think, Chapter, you should offer some kind of prize or incentive to win the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.