• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
HEEEEEEEEY I HAVENT GIVEN UP YET IM JUST TAKING A BREAK IT TAKES ALOT TO BE CRAZY YA KNOW.hopefully i will be able to battle on ps tomorrow guys or if anyone wants a wifi battle im always down to crush your team haha.

Haha! I am on PS right now.

Yet he isn't here to hold on to that title, his hopes may fall.

Like Draco's hopes of being the crazy one.

LOLOLOL

@Savanny

Don't quit! That Sinnoh Connection place is good battlers. All of the guilds are. Because TIF is falling behind doesn't mean I would close it, ya' know? Ik that it's competitive, but I like to battle for fun. I mean, sure, it makes it MORE fun to win, but losing is cool. Ok, wow, that just sounded like such loser talk. Losing is cool? Yeesh what have I become. Anyway, we need to get our act together because if a loss from another serebii member makes you think you're bad then you need to keep training up. I sometimes battle AWildMew for rematches after one war match, and he beats me EVERY time. I've beaten him only once because everytime we battle we both get better, but since he was ahead he takes the win. Idk how I got here after trying to convince Savvy not to quit, but I guess my point is that we need to really push ourselves in this kinda battling because people like Inferno Bird are right; the Hall of Fame might be too easy. I'd say it is and it isn't, but it's almost like a high score. I want to add achievements to make that high score more competitive. Anyway (for the second time), let's keep getting stronger and getting advice from one another.

In other news, Victini is finally being tested for OU.

EDIT:

I never said anything about anyone being female. At all. XD

Last edited:

Inferno Bird

[Insert usertitile]
well i beat volts but the team was 15 lvs lower but i guess a win is a win.i also beat thisispatrick was a good game for both.i am hesitant about thAt gift i guess.

Well, I have a Wi-Fi Rain Team. (Which is also my brother's by the way.) Are all your Pokemon Level 100? If yes, we could battle with the Smogon Rules. Let's arrange all this in VMs.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Would you guys rather I get team of the week done or hall of fame done today?

Inferno Bird

[Insert usertitile]
Would you guys rather I get team of the week done or hall of fame done today?

I would suggest Hall of Fame, as the team of the week should not be made by one person, but everyone together.

That said, I noticed people were just reporting battles, not discussing something fruitful.

I think we should make the team of the week together.

So, everyone, what kind of team do you suggest we make? Weather or weatherless? Specify the weather if it is going to have a weather.

I suggest Sun. It is very easy to make a team around, along with having deadly sweepers like Venusaur and Sawsbuck.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I would suggest Hall of Fame, as the team of the week should not be made by one person, but everyone together.

That said, I noticed people were just reporting battles, not discussing something fruitful.

I think we should make the team of the week together.

So, everyone, what kind of team do you suggest we make? Weather or weatherless? Specify the weather if it is going to have a weather.

I suggest Sun. It is very easy to make a team around, along with having deadly sweepers like Venusaur and Sawsbuck.

Good idea. Okay, so, members of the team so far are Sawsbuck and Ninetales. That said, I would recommend Donphan as a spinner for toxic Spikes and Rocks. Also, it's true. Inferno bird was the only one that helped with the team last week so let's pull together this time too! Maybe we could throw in a water type wall... Politoed with Water Absorb, even. I'm just saying that we have a attack grass type, sp. atk. fire type, and we would have perfect synergy if we had a defensive water type.

Inferno Bird

[Insert usertitile]
Good idea. Okay, so, members of the team so far are Sawsbuck and Ninetales. That said, I would recommend Donphan as a spinner for toxic Spikes and Rocks. Also, it's true. Inferno bird was the only one that helped with the team last week so let's pull together this time too! Maybe we could throw in a water type wall... Politoed with Water Absorb, even. I'm just saying that we have a attack grass type, sp. atk. fire type, and we would have perfect synergy if we had a defensive water type.

The Water Absorb user could be Jellicent with Water Absorb, with the Grass Type being Ferrothorn. It gives us perfect defensive synergy.

We could add a powerful Baton Passer like Mew, too! It has great bulk and can pass all kinds of boosts!

We may consider a cleric with Heal Bell or Aromatherapy. A defensive one. Perhaps Mew can be the cleric and also a Baton Passer?

Volts

Volt Tackle
I was kidding, there is no gift.
I had my *** handed to me on PS by a guy from the Sinjoh guild or whatever it is called... I haven't been in the mood to battle lately. Maybe I should just quit altogether.

No Gift? That makes me sad...
I don't battle much lol I mainly try to complete the dex

Due to school, I need to drop out. I can still breed however, so if you need something, PM me first. Sorry for short service.

I seen that coming

School takes up all your time

JaseyRae

The O.G. Of The O.T.
Guys, I feel kinda feel out of place, ya know?

I mean, don't get me wrong I love all of you guys like brothers, but I don't really have a place here yet except as Sven's training partner.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just kind of emotional at the moment with my whole girl friend dilemmas.

I'm kinda just venting here guys. My brother is too busy watching NFL Red zone to talk.

BugPokemonMaster316

I mean, don't get me wrong I love all of you guys like brothers, but I don't really have a place here yet except as Sven's training partner.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just kind of emotional at the moment with my whole girl friend dilemmas.

I'm kinda just venting here guys. My brother is too busy watching NFL Red zone to talk.
Dude, don't worry. Everyone has a special role in this guild, you just haven't found yours yet. Trust me, we will turn you into a competitive battling master!

Also, about this girlfriend dilemma, if she broke up with you, or something, just tell yourself that theres someone better out there or whatever. Also if you were rejected, try to laugh about it. Rejection makes a man stronger and if you can't laugh about it, your not a man in the first place. The wise words of Lord Jiraya. At least I think they went something like that.

Anyway, I was planning on EV training a team up, but with Fairy Types seeming pretty tough, I'm going to wait for X and Y to come out before I get any serious training done.

Volts

Volt Tackle

Look at me, I spend my time on here, in and out of trades. Rarely battle, mainly post here to offer trades. If you need to talk VM/PM me..

As for what I meant, most of my post are in the Trade forum.

JaseyRae

The O.G. Of The O.T.
edit it up champ. its ok

Swartzentruber

Pokémon Scientist
Username:Swartzentruber
Division: Wildfire / Volcano
Referrer (if any):SvenNinja and JaseyRae
Competitive Experience: a couple of years of Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown
Job (if any):
Move Tutor

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
The Water Absorb user could be Jellicent with Water Absorb, with the Grass Type being Ferrothorn. It gives us perfect defensive synergy.

We could add a powerful Baton Passer like Mew, too! It has great bulk and can pass all kinds of boosts!

We may consider a cleric with Heal Bell or Aromatherapy. A defensive one. Perhaps Mew can be the cleric and also a Baton Passer?

Aromatherapy, Baton Pass, Wish, and Agility/Work Up/Bulk Up/Curse?

@GiftedFlareon

Ok. You will be missed :)

Username:Swartzentruber
Division: Wildfire / Volcano
Referrer (if any):SvenNinja and JaseyRae
Competitive Experience: a couple of years of Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown
Job (if any):
Move Tutor

Welcome! What division do you want to be in?

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MAN EV TRAINING IS SUCH A PAIN.ahhhhhh man i need some battles so i might head over and challenge a leauge.maybe ill do some random wifi battles as well.

Swartzentruber

Pokémon Scientist
Hello everyone! I'm new here :D

"Welcome! What division do you want to be in?"

Hello Chapter of Charizard! Wildfire sounds cool thanks.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
soooooooo i dont know what to post anymore.i guess i might stop ev training and start over or something.maybe ill play my brothers platinum when he is done with it.well whenever you want to battle/trade/me ev train im always ready......ALWAYS \(O.O)/ [] / \

Volts

Volt Tackle
Getting closer to finishing Kanto dex & catching all in Unova.

Anyone have Landorus/Tornadus I can dex trade?

HolyNova Lucario

Average as average can be
For some reason I feel reluctant to go to Pokemon Showdown. Maybe because I'm not performing to the best of my ability because of the new re-model of my team.
Here is my new current team:
Lumino Lucario (Lucario) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Inner Focus
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Aura Sphere
- Flash Cannon
- Dragon Pulse

Mad Dragonite (Dragonite) (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- ExtremeSpeed
- Fire Punch

Golden Bug (Scizor) (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Pursuit
- Superpower

SPOONS!! (Alakazam) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Signal Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Shroomfist (Breloom) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Mach Punch
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Swords Dance

Neon (Latios) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Sassy Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Psyshock
- Trick
Tell me if any work has to be done to this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.