• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
"Welcome! What division do you want to be in?"

Hello Chapter of Charizard! Wildfire sounds cool thanks.

No problem! I'll add you now. ALso, you can have the actual quote like I have above by clicking the reply with quote button on the bottom right of each post.

Primeape sounds pretty cool. Who you training for? Yourself? Tier? LOL Invasion of privacy

EDIT:

@Lumino Lucario
That team seems pretty good, but maybe have a Poison Heal breloom instead. U already have scizor so if you had Spore, Mach Punch, SD, and another move I think you'd be better off.

JaseyRae

The O.G. Of The O.T.
Chapter of Charizard;16403462]No problem! I'll add you now. ALso, you can have the actual quote like I have above by clicking the reply with quote button on the bottom right of each post.

Primeape sounds pretty cool. Who you training for? Yourself? Tier? LOL Invasion of privacy

Welcome to the guild Swartzy! Thank God someone as good looking as me and Sven

Chapter

hello, im back sorta

What now? LOL Doing that Code Search for the sweepstakes but could go on PS if anybody wanted

JaseyRae

The O.G. Of The O.T.

Swartzentruber

Pokémon Scientist
Hey everyone! Something pretty cool just happened. I was playing in a new tier on Pokemon Showdown (OU without stealth rocks) and I happened to come up against Lady Alex, the no.1 player in that tier!

I lost, but by a 50% chance from her confused Black Kyurem on the final turn!!!!!!!

I was using my RU team, which I frequently use in OU, but is unfortunately very weak to Stealth Rocks. Unfortunately I forgot to save the replay.
Not bad!

JaseyRae

The O.G. Of The O.T.
Hey everyone! Something pretty cool just happened. I was playing in a new tier on Pokemon Showdown (OU without stealth rocks) and I happened to come up against Lady Alex, the no.1 player in that tier!

I lost, but by a 50% chance from her confused Black Kyurem on the final turn!!!!!!!

I was using my RU team, which I frequently use in OU, but is unfortunately very weak to Stealth Rocks. Unfortunately I forgot to save the replay.
Not bad!

Way to go buddy! You're quite d*** impressive. At that rate you'll be HoF in no time

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
"Welcome! What division do you want to be in?"

Hello Chapter of Charizard! Wildfire sounds cool thanks.
Welcome to the cozy little family! :3
*and Savanny
FTFY

Not bad!

Impressive! Too bad you didn't save the replay. I'm sure it was a tense fight.
I'm considering making a new team. I'd like to stray a little from my usual sun/rain team. But, I love them both so darn much, I would feel a bit guilty by shelving them for a time.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta

Not bad!

Wow that's really cool!
@JaseyRae you can use damn without the *s
@Savanny I reccomend trying Sun/Rain Pokemon w/o the weather. Feed off of other people's weather by having a team of venusaur, tentacruel, and metagross. Just an idea :)

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
Wow that's really cool!
@JaseyRae you can use damn without the *s
@Savanny I reccomend trying Sun/Rain Pokemon w/o the weather. Feed off of other people's weather by having a team of venusaur, tentacruel, and metagross. Just an idea :)

It could be interesting, but in reality, the majority of the teams in the tier actually DO NOT use weather. So the majority of the time, I may just be getting splattered. But, thanks for the suggestion.
Perhaps if I knew the opponent was using a specific weather beforehand, I could create a team that would "steal the show" in a sense...

JaseyRae

The O.G. Of The O.T.
Welcome to the cozy little family! :3

*and Savanny
FTFY

Impressive! Too bad you didn't save the replay. I'm sure it was a tense fight.
I'm considering making a new team. I'd like to stray a little from my usual sun/rain team. But, I love them both so darn much, I would feel a bit guilty by shelving them for a time.

Of course Savanny, you're gorgeous (no homo/sexual intrest)

Volts

Volt Tackle
It could be interesting, but in reality, the majority of the teams in the tier actually DO NOT use weather. So the majority of the time, I may just be getting splattered. But, thanks for the suggestion.
Perhaps if I knew the opponent was using a specific weather beforehand, I could create a team that would "steal the show" in a sense...

Well that can help at times, but not always. Seeing that "Type Advantage" is only a piece in the battle. Such as with a Rain team, most would think Grass, but some water types know Ice moves. So sometimes that would'nt work out.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
Of course Savanny, you're gorgeous (no homo/sexual intrest)
None taken. Especially the former, considering I'm a girl.
Well that can help at times, but not always. Seeing that "Type Advantage" is only a piece in the battle. Such as with a Rain team, most would think Grass, but some water types know Ice moves. So sometimes that would'nt work out.
True. This is why no one team is undefeatable. ;)

Volts

Volt Tackle
Also the reason I stick with Monos. I try to make the strongest team I can with my favorite type Electric. Although I know so much, I am not that into battling. More into breeding eggs of Pokemon people need in the game, if I can that is.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
Also the reason I stick with Monos. I try to make the strongest team I can with my favorite type Electric. Although I know so much, I am not that into battling. More into breeding eggs of Pokemon people need in the game, if I can that is.

I made a mono Ghost team once, but I only used it on the Battle Subway. If I were to make a serious mono team, I'd probably go with Steel. /sogeneric
As for battling, I get into it when I'm in the right mood. Usually I'm more into building teams than I am into actually battling them, if that even makes sense.

Volts

Volt Tackle
I made a mono Ghost team once, but I only used it on the Battle Subway. If I were to make a serious mono team, I'd probably go with Steel. /sogeneric
As for battling, I get into it when I'm in the right mood. Usually I'm more into building teams than I am into actually battling them, if that even makes sense.

Wait, your talking WiFi. I was speaking on Pokemon Showdown. But nonetheless, I stick with one type at a time on Showdown. But in WiFi, it differs depending on what I want at the time.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
Wait, your talking WiFi. I was speaking on Pokemon Showdown. But nonetheless, I stick with one type at a time on Showdown. But in WiFi, it differs depending on what I want at the time.

I play on PS too, but the mono type team I made was on my White version. I've never made a mono type team on PS.

Volts

Volt Tackle
I play on PS too, but the mono type team I made was on my White version. I've never made a mono type team on PS.

I held an Elite 4 spot in a league on Pokemon Showdown. Of course most leagues their was for just Mono teams, OU Mono. So I got use to Monos. Such as I believe you faced my brothers Dragon Mono...he was ranked as the 8th Gym Leader because the Champion had a hard beating his team.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
I held an Elite 4 spot in a league on Pokemon Showdown. Of course most leagues their was for just Mono teams, OU Mono. So I got use to Monos. Such as I believe you faced my brothers Dragon Mono...he was ranked as the 8th Gym Leader because the Champion had a hard beating his team.

Yeah. Dragon mono's can be tough to beat, haha. I watched him use it once against a random player and they managed to beat him. I don't think I was prepared that day so I lost pretty easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.