• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
have you tried a speed team.which are pokemon that are fast and hit hard im training a wifi team right now.

I'll start working on something. I enjoy building my teams more than I do actually battling them...

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I'll start working on something. I enjoy building my teams more than I do actually battling them...

I feel the same way sometimes. My teams are great on paper, but so is everyone else's, so... LOL
Ok, no im really doing the HoF art. XD

JaseyRae

The O.G. Of The O.T.
Beat draco and Savanny. GGs to both of you. I had a lot of fun

ThisIsPatrick

It is quite understandable, so don't worry. It's as understandable as why this kid is terrified of his rattata.

top_2.jpg

If you ever need a Pokemon to be EV trained let me know. I'll train it to perfection using my secret methods (not really). My methods are as secret as hers:

funny-where-put-pokeballs-pokemon-womans-seceret-stewie-shocked-bikini-pics.jpg

Hahaha xD

No one will ever know her secret 0_o

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Anybody wanna discuss the team of the week? This one was pretty good. If you get that BP to Sawsbuck from mew, Ive noticed an Iron Head Jirachi could take it out with an Agility or a Ninjask BP

SvenNinja

*breathes heavily*
I'm testing OU (No Stealth Rocks) right now, and holy cow, my Sunny Day team swells with pride in that sector. I have a skyscraping 1870-ish average right now in that tier. Any takers on a battle with this maniac team?

Volts

Volt Tackle
Meh, I don't battle much. I just build teams (mainly Mono).

Right now I'm just completing dex in the game.

Swartzentruber

Pokémon Scientist
I'm planning on building an anti 'no rocks' team for the new 'OU no rocks' tier.
It will be a sand team, as the majority of other weather teams will be probably be using either: sun (for the clear advantage without rocks), rain (as many flying types benefit from lack of rocks, and can abuse Hurricane), or Ice, with Ice types also being weak to rock.

My basic plan is to use the residual damage from sand to break focus sashes (which will probably be more common) and to wear down teams, whilst using a fast rock type, such as Terrakion, to threaten the hell out of the plethora of rock-weak Pokemon people are using.
I will certainly be using Tyranitar and Terrakion, as well as Heatran for its fantastic utility as a counter to most Ninetales, Venusaur and Volcarona. The next thing I can think of is that I now need a solid water resist/answer to Politoed. (I would usually use SpDef Celebi, but with bug and flying types as well as ice types running around, I don't think that's a good idea for this tier...)
That's all I have so far. Any suggestions?

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I'm testing OU (No Stealth Rocks) right now, and holy cow, my Sunny Day team swells with pride in that sector. I have a skyscraping 1870-ish average right now in that tier. Any takers on a battle with this maniac team?

I'll try it but I have tons of hw right now, so, maybe later :D
@Swarteztuber
That is... Brilliant! But you need a fast-speedy Tyranitar with Pursuit, because SolarBeam Ninetales will wreak havoc, along with Conkeldurr/Infernape.

Swartzentruber

Pokémon Scientist
Yeah, you're right. That's quite the Fighting weakness to make up for! XD
Looks like Latias would be a good Sp.Def water resist. Now I need a physical wall.
(Oh, and Solar Beam Ninetales is fortunately countered by my Sp.Def Heatran, as, handily, it deals with all Ninetales not possessing HP Ground, or Hypnosis)

Edit: Jellicent might be a good team member. I think it goes pretty well with Heatran, I'd still need a solid physical pokemon though. And when I say physical, I mean physical enough to take a banded outrage from Kyurem B, which seems to be having a field day in this tier. (Ferrothorn?) Oh wait... Fighting weakness. Lol.

Last edited:

JaseyRae

The O.G. Of The O.T.
Hey squares! I'm taking on every challenge on PS for the next half hour. Username: Jasey

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Hey squares! I'm taking on every challenge on PS for the next half hour. Username: Jasey

I'll take you on. And I expect some reports on the Team of the Week! Especially you, Inferno Bird! XD

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
well i got a roserade you can breed but i need it back.i can catch sneasel an evolve it for you but then you have to wait an hour.

Volts

Volt Tackle
well i got a roserade you can breed but i need it back.i can catch sneasel an evolve it for you but then you have to wait an hour.

I tried breeding Roserade, but it didn't work. And I can wait an hr. Just finished Kanto dex and those are the only two I need to finish the Unova dex

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
i got them now for you. srry i made you wait but sneasel evolves around 8pm so i had to wait. oh try breeding roserade with the item imgave it. I will be in the wifi room waiting for you.

Volts

Volt Tackle
i got them now for you. srry i made you wait but sneasel evolves around 8pm so i had to wait. oh try breeding roserade with the item imgave it. I will be in the wifi room waiting for you.

np, be there in a few after this start of Johto dex

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Not on PS for a bit cause I'll be scrambling for money to buy Wind Waker HD. Anybody else getting it? Anyways, what tournament do you guys want next? Or do you want achievements first? Tell me by posting here. Also, what Pokemon do you guys want used for your hall of fame mini-banners? PM me that.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
Not on PS for a bit cause I'll be scrambling for money to buy Wind Waker HD. Anybody else getting it? Anyways, what tournament do you guys want next? Or do you want achievements first? Tell me by posting here. Also, what Pokemon do you guys want used for your hall of fame mini-banners? PM me that.

Nope. I'm saving my money for a 2DS and Pokemon X Version when it comes out on the 12th. Since both the 2DS and X Version come out on the same day, I'll be a very excited little girl.
The last guild tournament I was in went horribly because my opponent and I were never online at the same time. What are achievements? I've never heard of that.
I'll likely never reach hall of fame, haha.

R2J

R.I.P #31
Well me & Volts on a little vaca back to the town we use to live in. So won't be on much till after Sunday. Also, as far as X/Y it'll be awhile, due to I gotta find a new job. Had an interview with Hardee's in Huntsville earlier today, now I wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.