• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

SvenNinja

*breathes heavily*
Okay, so I've gotten into the bad habit of lurking... is there anything I can do for the guild while not regularly posting?

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Okay, so I've gotten into the bad habit of lurking... is there anything I can do for the guild while not regularly posting?

YES YOU CAN BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP ME IN ALL MY GLORY MUAHAHAHAHAHAA.

more importantley im going to get both x and y, GTA5 , AND then battlefield 4.finally im trading starters in the first 2 hours of x any releaseso if you want all 3 message me.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
@Zephraxe
I also loved how in HG/SS you could walk around towns with, like, Mewtwo/some other legendary and everybody would just go about their business.
ZOMG A MEWTWO THERE'S ONLY ONE IN THE POKEUNIVERSE AND YOU HAVE ONE I'll just go back to watching tv, carry on.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
is there a pokemon that can travel through diffrent dimensions. i feel like there is one but idk.

maybe they can make a pokemon that can travel through diffrent poke universes or something...... just a thought i woke up about a hour ago so im just.....yeah.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
is there a pokemon that can travel through diffrent dimensions. i feel like there is one but idk.

maybe they can make a pokemon that can travel through diffrent poke universes or something...... just a thought i woke up about a hour ago so im just.....yeah.

Celebi can travel through time. Can't Dialga travel through dimensions or is that Palkia? Those two can do something freaky or other but I can't remember.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
celebi is time and so is dialga who controls it i think. palkia i think travels in the space between dimensions i believe.there is no pokemon that travels through like multiple poke universes or dimensions i think.

also nobody on the xat -__-

JaseyRae

The O.G. Of The O.T.
To answer the following:

@Savanny
Dialga and Celebi are Time Palkia is space

@Draco
Giritina can travel to the distortion world and Yeah.

@Voice In My Head
No I don't know why space and time are inconvergent entities so stop asking!

BTW: New title

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Yep palkia can travel to diffrent dimensions so......yeah. Thata be cool to have another tho ima right ya eye bee ->(i be right)

Last edited by a moderator:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Nope. I'm saving my money for a 2DS and Pokemon X Version when it comes out on the 12th. Since both the 2DS and X Version come out on the same day, I'll be a very excited little girl.
The last guild tournament I was in went horribly because my opponent and I were never online at the same time. What are achievements? I've never heard of that.
I'll likely never reach hall of fame, haha.

Achievements are (and the whole guild should listen so that they may approve or disapprove [lol]) completing special accomplishments to gain large point bonuses depending on the achievement completed. For example:

Close Call - Defeat your opponent with only one Pokemon left each: 8 Points
A Smart Inferno - Win a battle with a Mono-Fire team: 10 Points
Heated Finish - Beat a member of the guild who is in the opposite division while Sun (the Sun weather condition) is active: 8 Points

Other achievements would be available, and upon completion you could raise your score, even if you've already been admitted into the Hall of Fame!

And OMFG WWHD is incredible!!

DON'T BE A LURKERRRRR! I think Firebreather23 may or may not be a lurker but I just hate it because lurking does not help. Post, even if it's short, and ask for a battle or comment on the team of the week! Or, post funny memes like Zephraxe. Speaking of which, remember to post Pokemon related stuff, too. XD

@JaseyRae

What new title?

Last edited:

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
Achievements are (and the whole guild should listen so that they may approve or disapprove [lol]) completing special accomplishments to gain large point bonuses depending on the achievement completed. For example:

Close Call - Defeat your opponent with only one Pokemon left each: 8 Points
A Smart Inferno - Win a battle with a Mono-Fire team: 10 Points
Heated Finish - Beat a member of the guild who is in the opposite division while Sun (the Sun weather condition) is active: 8 Points

Other achievements would be available, and upon completion you could raise your score, even if you've already been admitted into the Hall of Fame!

And OMFG WWHD is incredible!!

DON'T BE A LURKERRRRR! I think Firebreather23 may or may not be a lurker but I just hate it because lurking does not help. Post, even if it's short, and ask for a battle or comment on the team of the week! Or, post funny memes like Zephraxe. Speaking of which, remember to post Pokemon related stuff, too. XD

@JaseyRae

What new title?

Ah, I see. I remember one guild I was in having achievements like that...
I love how as soon as CoC shows up, everyone stops posting. Like everyone is in on some secret that we don't want CoC to know about, lol.

R2J

R.I.P #31
Anybody have Slugma in Black/White or Black/White2?

I love how as soon as CoC shows up, everyone stops posting. Like everyone is in on some secret that we don't want CoC to know about, lol.

Guess that's a good thing lol

Chapter

hello, im back sorta

Hehe... Yeah... No secret that I can't know about... HEH!

@R2J
I used to have a Slugma but my game either froze and i had to reset and I lost it cause I didnt save b4 the reset and after catching him, or the thing is still in the Dream World Plaza thing place. Ill check for u tho.

SvenNinja

*breathes heavily*
Anybody want a quick battle? I'll be on PS.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I remember you LOL And doing hw, then playing WWHD, then going to a friends house, then going to a party maybe. So I prob wont be online today but I do have the next team of the week ready! I think it's actually pretty fun to play with but not neccesarily great. Id reccomend editing it until you feel comfortable, because it's somewhat unconventional.

Swartzentruber

Pokémon Scientist
Hey there, anyone want to see me win with my Mew solo team? :D

It takes a lot of tries to pull off, but when I manage it, it's totally worth it.
(I realise that this 'team' is countered extremely easily by stuff like 'Perish Song', 'Trick', fast status users, supereffective hits on turn 1 and 2... lol. However, the key to its success is Mew's unpredictability, as my opponent often leads with a Pokemon such as Ferrothorn, naively assuming that they can toxic/twave me and be done with it, only to realise too late that I have 3 or 4 Bulk Ups under my belt. I mainly use it as a nice contrast from hardcore OU)

It seems I can't post the link here, possibly as I'm a new member.
Can I message it to someone else to post up here?

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-52093677
Here's the replay Swartzentuber was taling about. I watched it and I'll add your points. Nice game! And you have perfect EVs/Nature too! And, yeah, a politoed could kill, as could sucker punch. Eek, I can't even IMAGINE the damage from a 4x SD Scizor using Bug Bite. LOL Still, a great 'team' uve thrown together LOL!

Inferno Bird

[Insert usertitile]
Hey there, anyone want to see me win with my Mew solo team? :D

It takes a lot of tries to pull off, but when I manage it, it's totally worth it.
(I realise that this 'team' is countered extremely easily by stuff like 'Perish Song', 'Trick', fast status users, supereffective hits on turn 1 and 2... lol. However, the key to its success is Mew's unpredictability, as my opponent often leads with a Pokemon such as Ferrothorn, naively assuming that they can toxic/twave me and be done with it, only to realise too late that I have 3 or 4 Bulk Ups under my belt. I mainly use it as a nice contrast from hardcore OU)

It seems I can't post the link here, possibly as I'm a new member.
Can I message it to someone else to post up here?

Truth be told, your opponent was not a very good battler. He could have used Aron, then he could have sent out Infernape to beat your Pokemon, but he did the worst thing possible - send in Blissey.

Anyway, see my brother sweeping a team with Mew and beating *Gasps* Tyranitar, Metagross, Terrakion, Hippowdon, Garchomp and Heatran! What is so special about this? Well, 4X Super Effective Focus Blast from Max Special Attack and Choice Specs Gengar is NOT enough to beat Tyranitar, but Mew still beat it! Mew even took THREE Outrages from Garchomp!

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-41406432

Last edited:

Swartzentruber

Pokémon Scientist
Truth be told, your opponent was not a very good battler. He could have used Aron, then he could have sent out Infernape to beat your Pokemon, but he did the worst thing possible - send in Blissey.

Anyway, see my brother sweeping a team with Mew and beating *Gasps* Tyranitar, Metagross, Terrakion, Hippowdon, Garchomp and Heatran! What is so special about this? Well, 4X Super Effective Focus Blast from Max Special Attack and Choice Specs Gengar is NOT enough to beat Tyranitar, but Mew still beat it! Mew even took THREE Outrages from Garchomp!

Haha nice! Mew is just so versatile!
And yes, I don't deny that my opponent played terribly, (he also admits that the team he was using isn't serious) but it's very rare to win with only Mew unless your opponent makes a big mistake.
I have actually managed to beat viable OU teams before simply because my opponent led with a wall that couldn't break my subs + happened to lack a solid counter to that Mew (as you can imagine, Volcarona with Flame Body pretty much stops it dead). However, such a 'legitimate' win happens so rarely (like, one in 30?) that I haven't managed it for a while. That replay was the first actual win in around 20 battles, so I considered it worthy of posting XD

Status
Not open for further replies.