• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Truth be told, your opponent was not a very good battler. He could have used Aron, then he could have sent out Infernape to beat your Pokemon, but he did the worst thing possible - send in Blissey.

Anyway, see my brother sweeping a team with Mew and beating *Gasps* Tyranitar, Metagross, Terrakion, Hippowdon, Garchomp and Heatran! What is so special about this? Well, 4X Super Effective Focus Blast from Max Special Attack and Choice Specs Gengar is NOT enough to beat Tyranitar, but Mew still beat it! Mew even took THREE Outrages from Garchomp!

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-41406432

True. I was thinking, "What? Why switch out of Infernape?" Because Infernape broke your Sub, and you were in the open against a Mach Puncher. Then he switched I was like, "No! Now Swartzentuber will just put up another Sub!" BTW is there a nick name I could call you for short?

And, yeah, Mew is overwhelmed any Status, Volcarona, Scizor, Politoed, and anyone who can use Clear Smog or Leech Seed.

Swartzentruber

Pokémon Scientist
You can call me Swartz if you like XD

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
i shall be on ps but i dont think ill battle.i might just finish raising pokemon and the dex. alright im off to play some reborn and finish those things see ya tomorrow.

HolyNova Lucario

Average as average can be
So.....anyone up for a battle on PS 'cause I sure am. Also did anyone check out the mega evolutions of Heracross and Jynx?

Last edited:

Zephraxe

If anyone wants a Pokemon to be trained or they have a team that they want to test out on PS or Wi-Fi, I'd be happy to train a Pokemon or battle.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
What have you guys been up to? #lurker4life

LOLOLOL
@Lumino
Too much HW. :( AND WHAT MEGA EVOS WHERE WH(UGEIYUBGW
Also did you guys hear about the possible Drowzee Prevo?

Volts

Volt Tackle
Been training Pokemon to lvl 100 the past few days. So far these are the ones that are lvl 100:

Rayquaza
Charizard

Real soon Zekrom will join, being it's lvl 99. And no, this isn't for a WiFi team. The only Pokemon I have that EV/IV trained is an Alakzam I got in a WiFi trade from a friend. The next sit that will goto 100 is

Ho-Oh
Blaziken
Heatran

I'll add to that later, still working on dex.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Cool! That MegaBlaziken LVL 100... Woah man. And I can battle now. I'll also add the team of the week I guess.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
blazeiken is so cool that he mega evolves in black2.forget x and y mega blaze in black2.

anywho been using muk in ou he is.....decent but im going to switch him out for tentacruel.ill be online to battle tomorrow. see you later guys.

Volts

Volt Tackle
Well Blaziken is lvl 70 at the moment.

As for Zekrom, he's lvl 99 with have EXP bar left before being lvl 100. I have other lvl 100s except their not the ones I trained

R2J

R.I.P #31
I'm playing Soul Silver again...

Headed for Flakner

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I'm playing Soul Silver again...

Headed for Flakner

Mega? In Black2? lol

Please, you guys. Too many one-liners lately. Has anybody tried the team of the week (Please try it. And don't say you don't use PS that often because if you don't like PS then you don't belong here. [Unless you use Wi-Fi. Or trade/breed/train Pokemon/]) This isn't a place for discussing playthroughs, its for battling and tips on battling. So try this week's team and post, please.

Volts

Volt Tackle
Working on WiFi Mono teams lol I check out the TOTW soon, just got caught up in something, which I don't start something else when I get like this. Anyways, need a few more Dragon types and Fire Types

SvenNinja

*breathes heavily*
Hey- Chapter of Charizard, when are the hall of fame banners and messages going to be posted?

Also, I tested the team, and it works like a charm. I've one a few battles with it, but lost one. Its a good team, nonetheless.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
YOUR LOGIC IS FLAWED.so anybody up for a wifi battle we can do a flat battle or lv 100.my team is very powerful and im proud that i ev trained them to be almost unstopable.

ThisIsPatrick

Primeape is coming along nicely, she has 252 evs in Attack (Give or take a few because I lost count because Im an idiot), I'm working on putting some in Speed and Defence.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
forgot to post the results last night but here they are. i bat zepharaxe in a wifi battle 1-0.i thought i was going to lose to pikachu but my gallade pulled through in the end for me.

oh i might be on ps later today been busy playing GTA V AND DW8. so see ya later guys.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Hey- Chapter of Charizard, when are the hall of fame banners and messages going to be posted?

Also, I tested the team, and it works like a charm. I've one a few battles with it, but lost one. Its a good team, nonetheless.

Thanks! glad you like it. And I am wokring on the Hall of Fame banners but like i said i still need to know what pokemon u want on ur banners. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.