• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swartzentruber

Pokémon Scientist
This might be a long shot, but I'm sure some people here like anime :D

Does anyone here watch Attack on Titan? And, if so, have you heard of the tribute game made by Feng Lee? It's fantastic.

Here's some gameplay (link to the game in the description)
Still can't post links, so it's YouTube, but with:
watch?v=sFYpLypwpwQ
I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to set up multiplayer, as, unfortunately, my internet service provider does not allow me to have a static IP address, so I have been so far unable to play with my friends.

Not expecting this to work, but just in case XD

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
I LOVE ANIME THOUGH I HAVE NOT WATCH ALOT OF IT RECENTLY.....I ALSO NEED TO EXPAND MY SHOWS OF ANIME CAUSE I HAVENT HEARD OF THAT ONE YET.the ones im currently watching are sword art online,soul eater,re-watching bleach from ep1, and starting one piece all over.i need some more anime so i can finally update my MAL PAGE.

anyways on pokemon stuff my sp def t-tar is snatching souls left and right.oh i shall e on ps tomorrow so battle me.coc i would like a ARCANINE FOR MY HOF BANNER YOU KNOW JUT INCASE YOU FORGOT.

Volts

Volt Tackle
Only Animes I watch are:

Soul Eater <3
Bleach
Eureka 7
Full Metal

Anyways, started White 2. (I know a lil late xD) As for B2, working on Mono Electric team for WiFi battles, any ideas?

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
here are some ideas i got.

electivire
jolteon
luxray
magnezone
galvantula
rotom-w
raichu or pikachu
electrode
finally.....zapdos

that is just some i use but idk about anymore though.

Volts

Volt Tackle
here are some ideas i got.

electivire
jolteon
luxray
magnezone
galvantula
rotom-w
raichu or pikachu
electrode
finally.....zapdos

that is just some i use but idk about anymore though.

Note: I don't EV/IV train

To confusing for me. I know how it looks I'll go with:

Zapdos
Electivire
Jolteon
Luxray
Rotom-w
Raichu

Swartzentruber

Pokémon Scientist
I LOVE ANIME THOUGH I HAVE NOT WATCH ALOT OF IT RECENTLY.....I ALSO NEED TO EXPAND MY SHOWS OF ANIME CAUSE I HAVENT HEARD OF THAT ONE YET.the ones im currently watching are sword art online,soul eater,re-watching bleach from ep1, and starting one piece all over.i need some more anime so i can finally update my MAL PAGE.

anyways on pokemon stuff my sp def t-tar is snatching souls left and right.oh i shall e on ps tomorrow so battle me.coc i would like a ARCANINE FOR MY HOF BANNER YOU KNOW JUT INCASE YOU FORGOT.

Awesome!
Also, SpDef Ttar is something I've been meaning to try for a while. Those stats looks monstrous with the sand boost...

Swartzentruber

Pokémon Scientist
Only Animes I watch are:

Soul Eater <3
Bleach
Eureka 7
Full Metal

Sweet. Fullmetal Alchemist is one of my favourite shows. Such a great series!
I'm considering starting Soul Eater soon. You recommend it?

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
YES AND YES TRY BOTH.with the boost in sp def in sandstorm for rock now sd def t-tar will be even more of a monster.NOW SOUL EATER its good from what i have seen so far i love it.....but i havent been watching it recently so i might start from ep 1 again.

oh and volts if you happen to do double battles in wifi jolteon and electivire is a good pair to team up with.

Volts

Volt Tackle
Sweet. Fullmetal Alchemist is one of my favourite shows. Such a great series!
I'm considering starting Soul Eater soon. You recommend it?

Yes, although the Magma I have no idea. Just watch the shows.

@Draco: Cause of Jolteon's Volt Asrob and Electrive's Motor Drive

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
This might be a long shot, but I'm sure some people here like anime :D

Does anyone here watch Attack on Titan? And, if so, have you heard of the tribute game made by Feng Lee? It's fantastic.

Here's some gameplay (link to the game in the description)
Still can't post links, so it's YouTube, but with:
watch?v=sFYpLypwpwQ
I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to set up multiplayer, as, unfortunately, my internet service provider does not allow me to have a static IP address, so I have been so far unable to play with my friends.

Not expecting this to work, but just in case XD

I LOVE ATTACK ON TITAN but am not u-p to the current episode yet so yeah. My favorite anime is FMA though. Also, please no double posting or spams please. Thank you.
And draco I will put arc on yours. Just sayin', I reminded YOU. Not the other way around. Just sayin'.

Volts, thank you for watching FMA. It is incredible.

And new Team of the Week to be posted monday. Only a few more days until all of competitive battling and the whole POKEMON WORLD is changed foreveeeeeer!

EDIT:

Technically we are allowed to talk about other video games, but Anime should not be the main discussion here.

Volts

Volt Tackle
Volts, thank you for watching FMA. It is incredible.

And new Team of the Week to be posted monday. Only a few more days until all of competitive battling and the whole POKEMON WORLD is changed foreveeeeeer

Haven't watched it in months, finished it up awhile back.

It may change for you, but I started my White 2 with a Squirtle, which is close to being a Bastoise. But I also have Murkrow & Manectric. But I got these from a friend. I have my team set on White 2 for League.

Cynthia7

aimer quelqu'un
Username: Cynthia7
Division: Volcano
Referrer (if any): Volts & R2J
Competitive Experience: A little on Showdown
Job (if any):

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Username: Cynthia7
Division: Volcano
Referrer (if any): Volts & R2J
Competitive Experience: A little on Showdown
Job (if any):
Acceptido! I shall add thee now.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
MY T-TAR AND E-DRILL COMBO IN DOUBLE BATTLE ON WIFI DESTROY EVERYTHING.they beat at least 12 in a row.

anywho i shall be on ps tomorrow so see yah later guys.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
Sorry for my inactivity, guys! School has kept me occupied, and I have a job interview this afternoon so I may soon have a job keeping me occupied as well!
I'll be here as much as I can, but my activity may go down slightly. I still love you guys, though. <3

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
SO I SPENT 480 DOLLARS AND FINALLY I GOT MY 2 COPIES OF FIRE EMBLEM AWAKENING. PLUS I GOT THE RED AND BLUE X AND Y 3DS XL AND LET ME TELL YOU THEY ARE MAGNIFICENT. just to have them in my hands is awesome NOW I CANT WAIT FOR X AND Y EVEN MORE.

JaseyRae

The O.G. Of The O.T.
SO I SPENT 480 DOLLARS AND FINALLY I GOT MY 2 COPIES OF FIRE EMBLEM AWAKENING. PLUS I GOT THE RED AND BLUE X AND Y 3DS XL AND LET ME TELL YOU THEY ARE MAGNIFICENT. just to have them in my hands is awesome NOW I CANT WAIT FOR X AND Y EVEN MORE.

Congrats mah boi! I have the pikachu one btw. sorry for my inactivity as well. things were happening but now theyre all good

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
man everybody is busy but that might change with x an y.

BY THE WAY I WAS READING SOME X AND Y RUMORS.... I HOPE WE GET A GHOST SPIDER AND A POISON/NORMAL PORCUPINE.

as for wifi battles i have been on a roll with 20 plus wins and 8 losses.

ThisIsPatrick

Nice ^_^

I had a pretty good comeback battle with Primey in a Random Match Up, She took out Garchomp and a Magmortar. She is a little trooper, she had only 12 HP left. I got extremely lucky hitting with Cross Chop 100% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.