• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluInferno

TIF Water Master
Username: BluInferno
Division: Wildfire
Referrer (if any): Chapter of Charizard
Competitive Experience: Pretty Good
Job (if any): Gym Leader

Chapter introduced me to the forum and i want to be a gym leader but I see that you just got 8 so i could be E4 member or a gym leader and someone else could move up to be an E4 member. gracias for cooperation (lol)
Type of Gym: Water
Ace: Greninja
Team: Lapras, Sharpedo, Kingdra, Poliwrath, Gyarados
Amount of megas: 1, Gyarados

Last edited:

Ursula1

Fade Over Time
...It's not like we didn't warn you more than once to not post here. You could have simply VMed (Visitor Messaged) or PMed (Private Messaged) me, BugPokemonMaster, ysmr97, A Pretty Chill Trainer, draco star, or even Ursula1, who is also new here, to find out, "all the facts." If you didn't know what Vming and PMing was, then I'm sorry. Welcome to the guild, anyways. :) I'll go add you now.

I only know a few, thanks to some friends.

Also, no reply to my earlier post?

Leader and I think the other is Champion.

I am using Cobalion, Charizard, Ampharos, Serperior, Starmie, & Braviary right now.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Username: BluInferno
Division: Wildfire
Referrer (if any): Chapter of Charizard
Competitive Experience: Pretty Good
Job (if any): Gym Leader

Chapter introduced me to the forum and i want to be a gym leader but I see that you just got 8 so i could be E4 member or a gym leader and someone else could move up to be an E4 member. gracias for cooperation (lol)
Type of Gym: Water
Ace: Greninja
Team: Lapras, Sharpedo, Kingdra, Poliwrath, Gyarados
Amount of megas: 1, Gyarados

Hey BluInferno. You can post here now, and you've been accepted as a Gym Leader. You'll be a gym leader and someone will be bumped to E4. I offer the following people E4 positions:
BugPokemonMaster316
ysmr97
Draco star 98

I'll also be E4. If all of you accept then we only 3 more leaders.

@Usula
I did reply! I said try Venusaur > Serperior depending on his purpose.

Ursula1

Fade Over Time
Hey BluInferno. You can post here now, and you've been accepted as a Gym Leader. You'll be a gym leader and someone will be bumped to E4. I offer the following people E4 positions:
BugPokemonMaster316
ysmr97
Draco star 98

@Usula

Does it need to be IV/EV trained? And moveset? I have a lvl 16 Ivysaur & lvl 70 Bulbasuor.

I'm going to finish the Unova dex before going in along with the movies and White Treehallow.

ysmr97

BugPokemonMaster316
ysmr97
Draco star 98

@Usula

I humbly accept XD time to change my siggy! By the way, everyone should remove their listing of their teams on here, and just stick to PMing Chapter. You don't want a future challenger seeing it XD I can't wait for this! We're gunna be so much closer as a clan!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Definitely. And, looking at the Wi-Fi league, they have a battle frontier and fronteir brains. Should we put that in too? Like, Double Battle and Rotation Battle brains? We could do it once we have everything done.

ysmr97

Definitely. And, looking at the Wi-Fi league, they have a battle frontier and fronteir brains. Should we put that in too? Like, Double Battle and Rotation Battle brains? We could do it once we have everything done.

I think we should wait for that. We shouldn't get ahead of ourselves. So, how's everyones team coming along? I still need to evolve my Ralts and Togepi, and need to breed and evolve my Marril and get an Eevee from APCT, and then EV train EVERYONE ;~; Thank gosh BPM is taking care of my Klefki lol

Dr Rabies

Iv decided I hate IV training for sure :p it takes so long so far I have a tortouga

However if Bug Master is becoming an E4 member does that mean I can be the Bug Gym Leader??

Dr Rabies

Iv decided I hate IV training for sure :p it takes so long so far I have a tortouga

However if Bug Master is becoming an E4 member does that mean I can be the Bug Gym Leader??

Sorry for double post Ipad glitched... I think

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
It's fine that happens sometimes. And no, we only have one type for each thang.
AND I FINISHED AN AWESOME BANNER HEAD
0sii.png

Love it? Love it? Yup!!
Battle Clan = Battle Frontier, where each head has a type of battle. There's single battle, double battle, triple battle, rotation battle, and mega battle. For mega battle, the head will have 6 mons that can mega'volve. they mega one, and the challenger wont know which till it happens.

EDIT:

Fire Mono team on its way: Trade my friend for a Litwick, so that means I cant have infiltrator but i can at least try for a Modest Flame Body. Hope to have Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Fire Blast, and Calm Mind as an all out SPAtker. And, could I have help from one of the EV Trainers to train my Torkoal, 252 in Defense, 252 in Sp. Def., 4 in Health?

Last edited:

BugPokemonMaster316

No, it doesn't work like that. Each type can only be used once between the Elite Four and Gym Leaders.

Also, CoC, I'd like to become a member of the Elite Four. In addition, I think we should wait on the battle frontier until our league is running. We can add that in later.

Also, I currently have ysmr's Klefki to train, Freeze's Inkay, Abra, and Espeon, my team, and I can train that Torkoal if you want CoC.

I have an idea for the league and I wanted to see what you guys think. Now that you can tag battle over wi-fi, maybe we should have it so you can battle gym leaders and elite 4 as a team. If each person is going for a separate gym you team up and fight the leaders together, and you each earn 1 win from the respective leader you were going for. It might be a bit difficult to set up, but I'd imagine it would be a lot of fun and it could be smoothed out if people set up teams beforehand. Either way I would love to get some tag battles going if we could and would love hear what you all think about the idea.

ysmr97

I have an idea for the league and I wanted to see what you guys think. Now that you can tag battle over wi-fi, maybe we should have it so you can battle gym leaders and elite 4 as a team. If each person is going for a separate gym you team up and fight the leaders together, and you each earn 1 win from the respective leader you were going for. It might be a bit difficult to set up, but I'd imagine it would be a lot of fun and it could be smoothed out if people set up teams beforehand. Either way I would love to get some tag battles going if we could and would love hear what you all think about the idea.

That's actually pretty cool. You should talk to Chapter more about that. Also, answer my Pm! Haha! XD

Chapter

hello, im back sorta

Hm... That's actually an extremely interesting idea. Maybe we COULD do 4 v 4 battles, but not as the first battle. If you already defeated a leader, then you can team up with another person and battle him and another leader. Or it could be a part of the battle clan.
Either way, we should collect challengers and wait before we try this OR the battle clan, although I think that Tag Battles will be incorporated for sure. Awesome Idea!!!

EDIT:

For such a kicka*s idea, A Pretty Chill Trainer is awrded 10 Points and Ranks Up!

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
woah woah woah i would like that e4 spot to yah know.

hell my dragon team is looking unbeatable right now hahaha.however i still need to breed deino,goomy and garchomp oh and dratini man this might be hard can i switch to a multi team gym leader style.plzzzzzzz.

Thank you, thank you. I'll take my award to go and my money by check please. Jk, but I'm glad you guys like the idea, I'm really liking the clan so far and just want it to be even more awesome. Off topic though, does anyone want to help me evolve my scyther? I'll be your best friend...maybe.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
woah woah woah i would like that e4 spot to yah know.

hell my dragon team is looking unbeatable right now hahaha.however i still need to breed deino,goomy and garchomp oh and dratini man this might be hard can i switch to a multi team gym leader style.plzzzzzzz.

Hm? Multi Gym leader style? And no. Everyone uses 4 mons per battle.

And, if you have a metal coat then you could trade it to me or anyone you've traded FCs with.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
only 4 mons hmmm.

i might go with salamence,dragonite mega garchomp and goodra. i shall let you know in like 2 days.i would say tomorrow but Battle Field 4 and COD GHOST will mostly take my time.

ysmr97

only 4 mons hmmm.

i might go with salamence,dragonite mega garchomp and goodra. i shall let you know in like 2 days.i would say tomorrow but Battle Field 4 and COD GHOST will mostly take my time.

No, you ger 6 Pokemon, but you choose 4 each battle.

Luckily, I have tomorrow off, so I'll try to get all my breeding finished and start EV training

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
ah ok then thnx for clearing that up.

hmmm i have my salamence lv 50 now i just need to train my rash noibat in speed and sp attack. then i need to get my dragonite either jolly or impish. finally i need a jolly garchomp spped and attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.