• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
Thanks for putting up the offer! You have been here longer than me and King so you know how things work. I want to wait a while before being tested though, its been a while since I have been in a good battle.

As far as the war team members, who all is still active?

Also, I don't have one currently but I can look in the friend safari and in my White 2 game to see if I can find any for ya! :)

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
thanks a bunch. if you do manzge to get a ditto with those ivs i shall mke sure to give you either my shiny dialga or rayquaza your pick.

GhostlyMaiden

So I should have plenty of time to find a Ditto and test to become a member of the War Team because i'm getting my hair re-dyed again. That usually takes about an hour.

Whenever I am online on Serebii, usually I can battle or trade.
Draco Star: would you mind letting me know when you can test me? I also have a quick question.

If we lets say don't pass the first time, can we test again?

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
well i have to see improvement. if i 6-0 you the next battle you need to take out at least 2 of them. finally once you beat me COC SHOULD BE THE FINAL PERSON YOU NEED TO BEAT AND HE SHOULD PUT YOU ON THE TEAM. SO BASICALLY I AM THE [SELF PROCLAIMED]STRONGEST PERSON IN THIS CLAN.JUST SHOW PROGRESS REALLY.WITH EACH BATTLE THAT WE HAVE GET BETTER.

OH AND FINALLY I WONT MAKE OUR TEST BATTLE EASY SO YOU BETTER PLAY TO WIN HAHAHA. IM JUST KIDDING.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
thats ok. do you think you can get me one with defense and sp defense ivs. if not its cool i will just hunt down the ditto population in my y version.

oh if you want to battle just challwnge me anytime.but i have dishes to do first so give me like 15 minutes hahaha.

GhostlyMaiden

I CAME SO CLOSE!

Nice battle Draco! :)

Sorry made a double post........

Results:

Draco Star won with one pokemon left.
Code to the battle: NMSW-WWWW-WWW6-QY7U

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
i was sure my zapdos woyld be slower than your slyveon.i need to ev train it more i really just got it from the gts right before the battle.it pulled through though so im keeping it. oh your mega gengar was a beast but what really killed me was not having priority moves so gengar took down half of my team.

ALL IN ALL AMAZING BATTLE YOU ARE GOOD. IF YOU LIKE MORE PRACTICE I AM ALWAYS READY.BUT FOR NOW I THINK COC SHOULD LET YOU JOIN THE WAR TEAM. BUT TO MAKE SURE WHY NOT BATTLE HIM TO.JUST IN CASE CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW RIGHT.

GhostlyMaiden

Right! Also thank you, I was really nervous in the beginning because I didn't notice that your Excadrill had an Air Balloon xD (oops!).

That Gengar was given to me by a friend before I started breeding and she offered to EV train it for me (I'm not good at EV training) but I had to pick the moves and stuff.

That was the best battle I have had in months! It was really fun battling you and I look forward to battling you again!

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
I was scared 9f mega gengar. To be honest i thought he had levitate as a ability.so i went for rock slide but its all good.

Anyways one battle isnt enough i would like more. But that can wait till tomorrow because i just got bravely default and conception 2 so i will be busy hahaha.

GhostlyMaiden

Now does the next battle we do have to be a Single Battle? If not then I have a team for Rotation Battles that I haven't used in a while.

But if not then thats fine! Since you already seen my team I would like to change things up so things wont become too "predictable".

King91

I'm all fired up!
Nice battle you guys, I'll have to play against you soon! I've been hitting the Battle Maison today, saving up for another Ability Capsule *Sigh* Y U so expensive! Seriously 200BP for a one time use is absurd. Oh well, over half way now, and might go on a little further to replace my disappearing weakness policy. Oh, and I've been having the same problems on GTS, this time with Drilbur's, I wish people would just be helpful on there. xD Though I did manage to get the Vivillon I like today, Marine I think it's called.

SvenNinja

*breathes heavily*
I can't battle online, for I currently have no means of using a computer, but I have oodles of time to do IRL training for people. I don't want to see the dream die out, I can help!

Also, I was in the top three (me being a tiny bit biased there) for best battlers on PS when I had a computer. If I ever get the chance, I'd like to battle you guys!

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
we can do a rotatiin battle if you want i dont mind.

hey sven we should battle when you are able to.

ohhh god i love bravely default and conception 2 they are sooo good.

GhostlyMaiden

Alright awesome! I will be online soon so let me know when you are free to battle again ;)

I played the demo of Bravely Default and I never really got into it. But since thats all friends talk about now, I decided to re-download the demo and give it one more go. I do admit I like the battling. Sorta reminds me of FF 7 in some ways.

I went to go play the trailer for conception 2 on the E-Shop but it wouldn't let me! (Apparently i'm too "young" to play it?)

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
yeah conception 2 is apparently rated m which is funny cause 3ds.

the demo is boring but the game is really fun.

and yeah a rotation battle sounds good. so whenever we are both on just challenge me.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
alrighty then let me finish something in conception first.

ONE ROTATION BATTLE COMING UP HOPEFULLY I WILL DO GOOD.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Hey everyone, I'm back! Glad to see a good amount of activity while I was gone. Maybe this place doesn't need a reboot...? Anyway, I'm up for battles and all. Probably available for both Pokemon Showdown and Wi-Fi. Still need a 'mon to replace Pangoro; he's not amazing in competitive play.

Status
Not open for further replies.