• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
well just use a proxy then....well er i mean thats what i used to get on serebii and showdown when i waw in school.

so my special set garchomp is a beast earth power is just amazing on a choice specs garchomp.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
well just use a proxy then....well er i mean thats what i used to get on serebii and showdown when i waw in school.

I though about it but I feel like its took risky, too many people get caught using those. I'm lucky enough that Serebii is not blocked! :3
If it does get blocked then I might get a proxy......

EDIT: I am on Pokemon Showdown! Let me know when I can be tested, I will only be on for about 30 minutes......

Last edited:

Zephraxe

Hey everyone! I'm just letting you all know that I'm letting you all have practice battles with my Dark-type team from The Inferno League. Since I'm Elite 4, I have yet to have an actual challenger.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
just so ya'll know im down for battle's at anytime.

UARRRRGH IM SO PUMPED UP NOW I HAD LIKE 15 AWESOME BATTLES ON PS. I SWEAR NO ONE EXPECTS A CHOICE SPECS GARCHOMP.

NOW THEN I WONDER WHAT NICKNAMES I SHOULD USE FOR MY POKEMON.

AND FINALLY ID LIKE TO BE ON THE WAR TEAM SO I WILL CHALLENGE AND [HOPEFULLY] DESTROY ANYBODY THAT WANTS TO WAR THIS CLAN HAHAHAHA.

IM A LITTLE CRAZY BUT I REALLY LOVE A GOOD BATTLE HAHAHA.

Zephraxe

Where did all of the activity go? It was so active here for awhile... Anyway, I was wondering what everyone's opinion on Mandibuzz is. I'm thinking of putting it on my Dark-type team, but I'm not sure... It would either replace Umbreon or Scrafty, but most likely Umbreon.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
OMEGA RUBY ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

NOW I CANT WAIT TILL NOVEMBER.

OK THAT IS OUT OF THE WAY..........AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH OMEEEEEGGGGAAAAAAA RRRRRRRUUUUUBBBBBBYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

alright that was the last of it.

to answer your question replace scrafty for mandibuzz it completly wrecks/walls mega kahn so its to good.

now im going back to ev train then after that more breeding muahahahaha.

King91

I'm all fired up!
Didn't really like Hoenn but the remakes should still be fun, I'm hoping for the Johto starters to get Mega's like the Kanto ones did in X/Y, that'd be pretty epic. Mega Typhlosion and Feraligatr> Also, sorry I haven't been around much lately, I've been pretty busy, hopefully I'll be more active again soon.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Is this guild active or has the fire been put out? Just asking cuz I'm looking for an active guild :)

Even though I like the pun, the guild is still active. To join, simply use the registration form on the OP (original post)

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
We just gonna throw like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 punches and hope one hits the mark buahahahahahaha.

Now im almost done ev training my pokemon looking forward to using my sp def mandibuzz hahaha.

Now im breeding my gible with earth power.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
If Zephraxe is still receiving points. Add them, beat me in a 6v6 battle through WiFi. Ended 1-0

Good Job!

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
So....its been inactive for the past 2-3 weeks or so. Kinda worried.
Two questions that are still unanswered:

1. Are we still going against The Crusade Order?
2. When is the next time I can be tested?

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
1) I don't think so, because not all of the team has been tested and we need subs.
2) I can test you on friday?? Probably??

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Don't look at me, I do mainly WiFi now. Haven't been on PS in months.

Also, CoC does Zep still get points here?

King91

I'm all fired up!
Just an activity post to check in and say I bred a Vullaby for Zephraxe yesterday and still have that Froakie you wanted quite a long time back Chapter. What's the deal with the guild anyway? Seems to be winding down quite a lot lately.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Hey is anyone active its lonely here. Im a little sad and hungry.... And i d0nt know which one to handle first.

Oh i managed to get a 6iv charmander that i bred.it is awesome and her name is julia the charmander.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I thought that we could keep this place going, but I'd rather not see it close due to inactivity. The league didn't end up doing a great much of a boost either. The league will remain open, as will my art shop, but I think we shopuld just end it here.
Thank you to everyone that remained active in the guild until the end. Another thanks to the Hall of Fame members, and one last one for a few special people in the guild.

Thor72 - Yes, him. Remember this guy??
Shadow1624 - He's cool.
Ysmr97 - Co-owner of Pokeguard with me, and we were also both members of the most very original guild Pokeforce.
Volts - Also cool. Arguably more cool. (Ooooohhhh, buuuurrrrnnn)
BugPokemonMaster316 - Good battler. Not so active.
Dracostar 98 - Also cool. Good at things in general.
Zephraxe - Top notch battler and EV Trainer. He's awesome.

And one final thank you to some of the newer members. You guys were really active and cool as well, but I can't remember all of your names without going to different pages and Ctrl+C / Crtl+V this whole thing over and over again.
I hope that a member might start their own guild in honor of this one. Keep the guild tree going! Started with Pokeforce, then Pokeguard, and now The Inferno Faction. Of course, I ownned and co-owned two of these... Anyway, keep up the guild making! You don't need to be a good battler to own a guild! (Take it from me! I am really not that great of a battler! But I did end up getting the whole drought thing down pretty well.)

Anyway, this isn't goodbye. I'll probably hang around, and I'll definitely stay active enough (probably) to check out the art shop and league.

~Chapter | Chapter of Charizard

Moderators can now close this thread.

P.S.

EDIT: Okay, so the guild is ending on very even numbers. #2480 is the post count, and 100 is the page count. Nobody post after this post!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.