• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno League

What do you want to see in the battle clan?

• Triple Battles

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Rotation Battles

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Tag Battles

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Pokemon Showdown Battles

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Shiny-only Battles

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
Alright so my team is done. I will be modifying my team later down the road after I get certain Pokemon. The holder of the Titan Badge is ready for challengers.

Also Charizard Chapter..are we allowed to be gym leaders/E4 ? I have quite a few mono type teams for occasions such as this

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Alright so my team is done. I will be modifying my team later down the road after I get certain Pokemon. The holder of the Titan Badge is ready for challengers.

Also Charizard Chapter..are we allowed to be gym leaders/E4 ? I have quite a few mono type teams for occasions such as this

I don't understand. You already are a Gym Leader.

Yeah... I think I'll pass on being a leader then. I'll just be a challenger.

Focus Sash is an unreliable strategy btw, and Talonflame gets the 2HKO if Conk switches in.

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
Talonflame shouldn't be your only worry. Know what else can easily beat fighting Pokemon ? A +2 maybe even +3 Bullet punch if you're unlucky enough to get set up like that. Dragon dance users have the biggest double edge sword in the whole game but you don't see anyone else complaining about it. Trainers adapt to the Pokemon around them. So why not pick a different type besides fighting ? Why not go with Talonflames weakness. Electric, rock, water ?

Heck even my team is susceptible to two or three moves but I'm gonna build around that factor and give it my best shot anyway

Last edited:
Talonflame shouldn't be your only worry. Know what else can easily beat fighting Pokemon ? A +2 maybe even +3 Bullet punch if you're unlucky enough to get set up like that. Dragon dance users have the biggest double edge sword in the whole game but you don't see anyone else complaining about it. Trainers adapt to the Pokemon around them. So why not pick a different type besides fighting ? Why not go with Talonflames weakness. Electric, rock, water ?

Heck even my team is susceptible to two or three moves but I'm gonna build around that factor and give it my best shot anyway

You completely missed the point. Completely.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Yeah... I think I'll pass on being a leader then. I'll just be a challenger.

Focus Sash is an unreliable strategy btw, and Talonflame gets the 2HKO if Conk switches in.

Unreliable? I don't see how, but OK.
And okay Flash-Sama LOL
___
What is the point? Your Mono-team being destroyed by a single Pokemon is alright. Mine is basically automatically sweeped by Rotom-Wash (unless my ********* is still alive). If Talonflame is one of your few problems then its fine.
But being a challenger is fine too :)

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
well im a little lazy but i should be able to take challengers now. i just need to trade my brothers dragon over to me. but i am lazy so......maybe in a couple of hours.CHALLENGERS FACE THE DRAGON GYM IF YOU DARE....but do it later ok.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Updates:
Only two spots for Gym leaders and Elite Four left.
Zephraxe promoted to E4.
Chapter of Charizard promoted to E4.
___
I'm accepting challenges Wait beat the Gym leaders first I forgot LMAO

Zephraxe

Updates:
Only two spots for Gym leaders and Elite Four left.
Zephraxe promoted to E4.
Chapter of Charizard promoted to E4.
___
I'm accepting challenges Wait beat the Gym leaders first I forgot LMAO

Wait, I'm E4 now? Sweet. Can't wait for challengers. Now I really have to make sure my team is as good as it can possibly be.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
gaaah WELL LOOKS LIKE I JUST HAVE GO BECOME THE UNBEATABLE DRAGON GYM THEN.

I GOT MY BROS DRAGONS NOW SO COME AT ME BROS AND LOSE TO MY SEMI AWESOME DRAGON TEAM.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
gaaah WELL LOOKS LIKE I JUST HAVE GO BECOME THE UNBEATABLE DRAGON GYM THEN.

I GOT MY BROS DRAGONS NOW SO COME AT ME BROS AND LOSE TO MY SEMI AWESOME DRAGON TEAM.

Semi-Awesome? What's the other half/fractions? LMAO My fire team is 5/6ths awesome and 1/6th wtf why is that Pokemon being used competitively and I'll respond like I literally do not know I need a last 'mon and oh well
lol
Anyway, I'm online for battles whenever you want. Except for tomorrow. It'd probably be best if you got me on the weekends, but if I'm online on a week day then well yeah.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
they are semi awesome because.

1. they are my brothers not mine
2. he did not ev train them
3. i already have babies of those said dragons that are better
4.HE IS NOT ME HAHAHA

but really 6/6 of any of my team consist of why do you have a caterpie and ratatta on your team. im just over here like ›:) prepare to be swept by ratpie.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
they are semi awesome because.

1. they are my brothers not mine
2. he did not ev train them
3. i already have babies of those said dragons that are better
4.HE IS NOT ME HAHAHA

but really 6/6 of any of my team consist of why do you have a caterpie and ratatta on your team. im just over here like ›:) prepare to be swept by ratpie.

What? Literally what? ANd what happened to your finished team?

EDIT:

Udpdate:
ysmr97 to E4. And no I'm not playing chess, lmao

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
i had to buy a new y-version since my little brother traded in my old one for xbox points at, my local gamestop.

dont worry im more than capable of beating any challenger with his dragons since he, does have all the dragons that were on my team.

PKMNinja

Black Ninja
Gym Leader/Elite Four Form- Gym leader
Username:pKMNinja
Type of Gym:Fire
Ace:?
Mega Evolution: Yes
Team:In process will post when it is finished. Also Level 50 Flats only
Badge:Inferno Badge
I have read the rules and understand them:Yes

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Gym Leader/Elite Four Form- Gym leader
Username:pKMNinja
Type of Gym:Fire
Ace:?
Mega Evolution: Yes
Team:In process will post when it is finished. Also Level 50 Flats only
Badge:Inferno Badge
I have read the rules and understand them:Yes

Denied for the following reasons.
1) I'm already the Fire type leader.
2) You did in fact not read the rules or else you'd know to submit that form through PM.

You can resubmit through PM and with a different type f you want to, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.