• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno League

What do you want to see in the battle clan?

• Triple Battles

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Rotation Battles

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Tag Battles

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Pokemon Showdown Battles

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Shiny-only Battles

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Flying Gym open the rest of the day, challengers pm me

EDIT: For today April 21, 2014, flying type gym closed all day

Last edited:

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
flying gym open

EDIT:
Battle: Zephyraxe (Challenger) Vs. SiLeNtDeViL509 (Leader)
Result: Win 2-0
GG man, never thought of giving Sableye the rocky helmet. A little tip, u could switch out one of your pokemon to one that could stand Fairy-Types. :D

Battle: ~Rematch~ Zephyraxe(Challenger) vs. SiLeNtDeViL609(Leader)
Result: Lose 0-4
Good game, really got me there with Ditto and Bisharp, didn't think they were that fast

Last edited:

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Nevermind my post. I'll be open soon.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Opening my E4 soon, though no one is close to getting to me. All I need is to get Chandelure (Litwick is all trained up with correct moves and everything) Badges Updated.

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Opening my E4 soon, though no one is close to getting to me. All I need is to get Chandelure (Litwick is all trained up with correct moves and everything) Badges Updated.

ohhh cant wait to see them, bet you they look amazing

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
Opening psychic gym. saturdays and sundays: 10 am-11 pm unless otherwise specified. Weekdays: 6:30pm to 10:00 pm unlesd otherwise specified. all timezones are EST. Im not accepting battles until wednsday (have NJHS banquet to attend tomorrow)

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Flying type gym closed tomorrow, have a track meet after school and wont feel like battling afterwards

Zephraxe

My gym is always open for test battles with other E4 and Gym Leaders! PM me if you would like to battle.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Challenger Form-
Username: Twinyoshi45
I have read the rules and understand them: Yes

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Flying type gym closed for a while. Wont know when i will reopen it but yeah.

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
Challenger form

Username: GoldenR418
Have I read the rules and understood them: Yes sir

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Ghost Gym is OPEN. PM me.

Rules are as OP stated and 5x5, all pokemon set to lvl50, Gengarite able to use.

Last edited:

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
I thought battles were 6v6

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
I thought battles were 6v6

Smogon XY OU rules are in place for all battles unless specified otherwise.

All XY OU rules apply except my gym is 5x5 so plan yourself for that if you want the badge. I guess I even might make 3x3 to be more anime like.

Battle: Challenger Zephraxe vs. Leader Geovanicaon
Result: Win 2-0
Good battle :)

OBS: Oficially changing Ghost Gym to 3x3.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I received a request to show which gyms are open/closed in OP. Can I get updates through VM? Thank you!

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Water gym is pretty much always open, so just pm me if you want to challenge me, even if I am not online :D

Status
Not open for further replies.