• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno League

What do you want to see in the battle clan?

• Triple Battles

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Rotation Battles

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Tag Battles

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Pokemon Showdown Battles

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Shiny-only Battles

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
20IiQOr.png

Welcome! This is The Inferno League. We have eight gym leaders, four elite four, and a single champion. We also sport the Battle Clan, which is a variation on the more commonly known Battle Frontier. Please enjoy!

RULES
  • Obey all SPPf rules
  • Obey the following rules
  • Do not bully, troll, or annoy anyone here
  • Do not post complaints on this thread; VMs and PMs can be sent to me, Chapter of Charizard
  • Do not double post
  • Do not post spam or one-liners
  • Team planning (according to the leader, elite, champion, or battle head that you are facing) is banned
  • Smogon XY OU rules are in place for all battles unless specified otherwise
  • Sending teams to other challengers is forbidden
  • Please send team changes (if not a challenger) to me, Chapter of Charizard
  • Battles between a challenger and Elite Four/Gym leader will have a 48 hour gap in between them, and all challenges are best of one unless specified otherwise
  • Have fun

This is a Wi-Fi League

REGISTRATION FORMS
To be submit to me, Chapter of Charizard, through PM!!

Gym Leader/Elite Four
HTML:
Gym Leader/Elite Four Form-
Username:
Type of Gym:
Ace:
Mega Evolution: Yes/No
Team:
Badge:
I have read the rules and understand them:

Challenger
HTML:
Challenger Form-
Username:

Battle Clan
HTML:
Battle Clan Head Form-
Username:
Specialty:
Ace:
Mega Evolution: Yes/No
Team:
Symbol:

GYM LEADERS

4TURGwy.png

Draco Star 98 – Dragon Gym – Fossil Badge
Ace: Garchomp

Kyuremfreeze – Psychic Gym - Eon badge
Ace: Gardevoir

SiLeNyDeViL609 - Flying Gym - Gale Badge
Ace: Aerodactyl

Flash-Sama - Steel Gym - Titan Badge
Ace: Aggron

Sito - Water Gym - Oceanus Badge
Ace: Gyarados

Geovanicaon - Ghost Gym - Phantom Badge
Ace: Gengar

TheASC - Electric Gym - Spark Badge
Ace: Manectric

Corbins Mix - Grass Gym - Floral badge
Ace: Venusaur

ELITE FOUR

P0AGKlr.png

Zephraxe – Dark Gym - Nox Badge
Ace: Umbreon

Chapter of Charizard – Fire Gym - Wildfire Badge
Ace: Talonflame

Ysmr97 - Fighting Gym - Fury Badge
Ace: Medicham

CHAMPION

4kNJZPP.png

None as of now

BATTLE CLAN

KiDBTmG.png

Chapter of Charizard - Double Battle head - Rhythm Symbol
Ace Duo: Aegislash and Goodra

CHALLENGERS

pCYZc2A.png

Sito
Current Badges: Floral

Corbins Mix
Current Badges: None

Chapter of Charizard

King91

TheASC

OtakuGamer

Zephraxe
Current Badges: Oceanus | Gale

BugPokemonMaster316

CREDITS, NOTES, AND FAQ

Credits:

Chapter of Charizard for heading banner
Astral Shadow for the userbars
Mods for posting this
You for reading this

Notes:

Please give credit to Astral Shadow or the League when using a userbar in your signature.
We want challengers, leaders, and battle clan heads! Submit forms if you want to participate in any way!
More art, leaders, battle clan, and other things coming soon!
Partner to The Inferno Faction and to Inferno Productions.

FAQ:

Q- Is this league only Wi-Fi?
A- Yes, but you may find some Pokemon Showdown battles in the Battle Clan.

Q- Are there Pokemon on League Teams (not challenger) that aren't part of the Gym's specific type?
A- No.

Q- I want to be a Gym Leader, but my team isn't ready. What do I do?
A- You can apply and I, Chapter, will add you to the Gym Leader list, but if someone applies for a spot and their team is complete then they would be accepted and you wouldn't be (if we had one spot left).

Q- Do I have to face the gyms in the order that they're listed?
A- No.

Q- If I break the rules, how many strikes do I get before being banned?
A- Try not to break the rules, but if you do, then this is how it works. A warning through PM, and then a ban. Not permanently though: The only way to be permanently banished is to bully or troll someone.

Q- Are legendary Pokemon allowed for Gym Leader use?
A- We try to avoid the usage of Legends in Gym Teams, just because in-game leaders don't use them, but maybe we could have some exceptions in the matter.

Q- Great, that's all of my questions! Now where do I sign up?
A- You can select how you want to be a part of the league by sending me, Chapter, a PM of one of the forms listed towards the top of the page.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Wi-Fi only. We may add some Pokemon Showdown things in the battle Clan, though.
And yup, *sighs*. I'm going to fix that transparency stuff on the images.

EDIT:

I don't need to make any reservation posts, so, OFFICIALLY OPEN!!! :)

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I didn't did I...
Well I did now. Thank you for pointing that out.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Oh yeah its finally open.i cant wait for people to face my odd dragon combos.

Good luck everyone that wants to be a gym leader or e4, heck even a challenger. Now lets have fun hahahahaahahaha.

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Oh yeah its finally open.i cant wait for people to face my odd dragon combos.

Good luck everyone that wants to be a gym leader or e4, heck even a challenger. Now lets have fun hahahahaahahaha.

Wait whats open cuz im still getting my team ready.

So before I apply, I have to ask: How many of a type does your Gym Leader team need to have. I don't see it mentioned anywhere

Zephraxe

So before I apply, I have to ask: How many of a type does your Gym Leader team need to have. I don't see it mentioned anywhere

Preferably six Pokemon. My own Dark-type team consists of six Pokemon. I think you may have less, but you will have to ask Chapter of Charizard about that, since I am unsure.

If its a 4 Type, 2 wild card ratio, I guess I could do the Fighting E4(since Fire is taken >.>)

If its monotype disregard this. Im not putting up with Talonflame.

Get back to me before I fill out the form.

Zephraxe

If its a 4 Type, 2 wild card ratio, I guess I could do the Fighting E4(since Fire is taken >.>)

If its monotype disregard this. Im not putting up with Talonflame.

Get back to me before I fill out the form.

I'm pretty sure it's a Mono-type team, so no wild cards. I wish there were wild cards, but my gym team works surprisingly good for being mono-type.

I'm pretty sure it's a Mono-type team, so no wild cards. I wish there were wild cards, but my gym team works surprisingly good for being mono-type.

That sucks. Im not gonna do it then since all my opponent has to do is use one Pokemon to beat me.

Talonflame beats every single fighting type in the game. Unless I have something that can counter him, I see no point in entering.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
such negativity.come on talonflame is good but with the right planning fighting types can swamp talonflame.

my main concern for my dragons are not my weakness to other types its my battle plan. i use a unorthodox method when it comes to team building. i usually run a bold dragonite with fire punch, t-bolt,roost and protect.it works well with my others wierd dragons.

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
Just applied to Charizard if I could become the steel type gym leader. My team is almost ready so if I get accepted as the leader I'll be ready for battling in about a day

such negativity.come on talonflame is good but with the right planning fighting types can swamp talonflame.

my main concern for my dragons are not my weakness to other types its my battle plan. i use a unorthodox method when it comes to team building. i usually run a bold dragonite with fire punch, t-bolt,roost and protect.it works well with my others wierd dragons.

Choice Band Talonflame is no less than a 2HKO on every fighting type in the game (usually a OHKO though). Considering that CB is one of the most common sets, Im not dealing with something that moves before I get a chance.

If you want me in the league (doubt you do), then its gonna have to be a 4:2 ratio. Untill then, Ill let someone else deal with the Bird as a fighting type leader. I cant choose fire, so I wont bother.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
I can think of 2 pokemon that can for sure take a hit from Talonflame; Terrakion and Conkeldurr. Terrakion (imo) is the one you're going to want to go up against Talonflame, but you don't want it to take a hit from Talonflame. Just not worth building a team to counter one pokemon.

I can think of 2 pokemon that can for sure take a hit from Talonflame; Terrakion and Conkeldurr. Terrakion (imo) is the one you're going to want to go up against Talonflame, but you don't want it to take a hit from Talonflame. Just not worth building a team to counter one pokemon.

I have a Modest Terrakion. He cant do anything with that. The trade forum would make me give up an arm and a leg to get a good one. Conk is 2HKOd, and cant do anything back.

My problem is this: If my preferred type is gonna be demolished by a single Pokemon, and I have no reliable way of beating said Pokemon, theres no reason for me to enter unless I able to use something that reliably beats said Pokemon that destroys my team. That reliable counter would have to be an off type. If I can use 2 off types, Ill sign up.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
then just have a good strategy. i as the dragon gym leader will get demolish by a single ice,fairy,dragon type. but as long as i got a plan im sure ill win...sometimes i lose to but not before i actually try you know.

how about a lonely nature machamp with focus sash, no guard and stone edge that should work plus you only sack one mon to the almighty talonflame.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta

Each team has 6 Pokemon on both sides, just to make it even odds for the challenger and the leader.
And yes, you can have less if you want.
Also, we are accepting challenges now, but I checked my own team and I still need to level one of my Pokemon to level 50. I personally will need another day to get ready. Every other leader may decline challenges until the league has a full set of 8 leaders and 4 E4.
Going to make an FAQ section, as I left some important things out.
And, no wild-cards. Besides, Talonflame can't take a Rock type move. Throw in Conkeldurr, or someone with a Focus Sash. You only need a Stone Edge to (probably) OHKO Talonflame. If Focus Sash or Defenses keep up Flying Attacks then ur set.
Although, thats all the strategy ur getting to beat my team!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.