• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno League

What do you want to see in the battle clan?

• Triple Battles

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Rotation Battles

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Tag Battles

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Pokemon Showdown Battles

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Shiny-only Battles

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Hello everyone, I am the new Water Type Gym Leader :), so pm me if you want to challenge me, gym is open.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
One, ONE gym leader position left! The league will also be officially open upon the last leader being filled.

Also, should our badges be pixel or normal?

Zephraxe

One, ONE gym leader position left! The league will also be officially open upon the last leader being filled.

Also, should our badges be pixel or normal?

What's the difference between pixel and normal?

My team; although it is not complete, is ready to take on any challenger. I really can't wait to start taking on challengers. I've been working on and improving my team for months.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
i love how everybody has taken weeks to prepare the right team.im over here like hyper beam and surf on my timid choice spec garchomp ALRIGHT.

that garchomp was on my team but i switched it for a jolly one instead.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
What's the difference between pixel and normal?

My team; although it is not complete, is ready to take on any challenger. I really can't wait to start taking on challengers. I've been working on and improving my team for months.

Same here. And here is the difference (BOTH OF THESE ARE JUST OFF OF GOOGLE IMAGES DON'T HURT ME I AM NOT OFFICIALLY USING THEM AGH):
Pixel: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/028/f/4/pokemon_kanto_badges_by_jack_0f_diam0ndz-d4nwk7w.jpg
Normal: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/186/e/6/e6c9a8af1777e1e2b0637bc716d23168-d6aayds.png

Zephraxe

Same here. And here is the difference (BOTH OF THESE ARE JUST OFF OF GOOGLE IMAGES DON'T HURT ME I AM NOT OFFICIALLY USING THEM AGH):
Pixel: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/028/f/4/pokemon_kanto_badges_by_jack_0f_diam0ndz-d4nwk7w.jpg
Normal: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/186/e/6/e6c9a8af1777e1e2b0637bc716d23168-d6aayds.png

Hmm... It would be convenient to do pixel badges, but... I really think the normal badges would be cooler. I think I would go for the normal badges.

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Ghost Gym will be up in 7 days.

Rules are as stated on first post and battle will be 5x5.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
dragon gym awaiting new targets.bring it everybody i ahall be the toughest or easiest leader here hahahaha. good luck im very unpredictable when it comes to battling.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Ghost Gym will be up in 7 days.

Rules are as stated on first post and battle will be 5x5.

It says that in the rules? I don't see it. I'll allow it, though. Maybe I should just use 5 too... Nah, I have 6 so may as well.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
dragon gym always open. just send a vm or pm saying you want to battle.

guy gallade

#YourBoi
Gym Leader/Elite Four Form-
Username:flame gallade ( you should know)
Type of Gym:Ground (but there is 1 or 2 pokemon that are not ground)
Ace:Gallade or garchomp
Mega Evolution: Yes
Team: (Mega) Garchomp,t-TAR, gallade , torterra, gliscor, excadrill
Badge: plate badge
I have read the rules and understand them

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Gym Leader/Elite Four Form-
Username:flame gallade ( you should know)
Type of Gym:Ground (but there is 1 or 2 pokemon that are not ground)
Ace:Gallade or garchomp
Mega Evolution: Yes
Team: (Mega) Garchomp,t-TAR, gallade , torterra, gliscor, excadrill
Badge: plate badge
I have read the rules and understand them

Denied for disregarding the rule which states that all forms will be submitted through PM. Please change your team from what it is.
Update: All GL positions have been filled. One E4 opening left.

EDIT: Adding myself as a challenger. May as well. :) I can challenge people today if anyone can. Anybody want to face off in a gym battle?

Zephraxe

Denied for disregarding the rule which states that all forms will be submitted through PM. Please change your team from what it is.
Update: All GL positions have been filled. One E4 opening left.

EDIT: Adding myself as a challenger. May as well. :) I can challenge people today if anyone can. Anybody want to face off in a gym battle?

With this, I will say that I am open to any challenger. Let's have that battle, Chapter!

EDIT: Wait.... I forgot that I'm Elite 4... Sorry, but our battle will have to wait, Chapter.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
With this, I will say that I am open to any challenger. Let's have that battle, Chapter!

EDIT: Wait.... I forgot that I'm Elite 4... Sorry, but our battle will have to wait, Chapter.

Ahaha! if you want to do gym battles, I could open... Hm, like a practice area? Since the E4 will receive far fewer challenges, we could do practices with any one at any time?

Active Post. Grass gym should be open tomorrow if everything goes right.

Status
Not open for further replies.