• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno League

What do you want to see in the battle clan?

• Triple Battles

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Rotation Battles

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Tag Battles

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Pokemon Showdown Battles

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Shiny-only Battles

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephraxe

I will maintain an active post, but being that I am in the Elite 4 challengers will be less common for me. If any of the Gym Leaders or Elite Four would like to have a practice battle, PM or VM me. I look forward to having battles. Actually, I can't wait. I love battling too much.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Uuuaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh i am fired up. Challengers,leaders and even e4 memebers none shall stand the wrath of my dragons.my team thirst for blood....well more like that feeling you get when you fight an opponent that really gets your blood flowing.those are the kind of battles i have so drop a challenge and be prepared because i battle with everything i got and nothing less.

Good luck to you all.

King91

I'm all fired up!
I'm around for a few hours if any of the gym leaders are available for a battle, could use a good test of some of my new Pokes. :)

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
It matters not, they will soon come we need but wait. However gym leaders if you want a good battle im always down just let me know ok.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Leader Sito vs Zephraxe
Lose 5-0 I think?
My first fight using this water team, it was fun xD, was doing so well, until the Blaziken endured!!

Also wondering if Blaziken is banned in this league or not, just a question xD

King91

I'm all fired up!
Leader Sito vs Zephraxe
Lose 5-0 I think?
My first fight using this water team, it was fun xD, was doing so well, until the Blaziken endured!!

Also wondering if Blaziken is banned in this league or not, just a question xD

Says Smogon XY OU, so I assume it is banned, but Chapter would have to confirm I guess. Might be free to challenge a gym in a little while, been running on very little sleep though, so not sure if I can tough it out late tonight. I was also wondering, is it flat battles or free? If it's the latter, I'll have to fast forward my plans to get a few fringe Poke's to lvl 100.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Nice sig. ^^
Accepted, tho forms should be thru Vm. Ill let it slide since its just a challenger form.

Blaziken is banned. Otherwise he'd be on my team!! XD
GG Zephraxe! First badge earned!

Battle: Leader Corbins Mix vs. Challenger Sito
Result: loss 4-0
GG Sito, great battle as always. Mono Gym hard :/

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Battle: Challenger Sito vs. Leader Corbins Mix
Result: Win 4-0
Good battle, Assault Vest Goodra is awesome after Screens :p

Water Gym open most of the time xD, pm me if you want to challenge me :D

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Hello everyone, I'm back! I'm going to check the challenge results and add badges; I'm open for Battle Clan battles or practice teams.

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Flying Gym Open :D

flying gym finally open most of the day. Finally. Challengers pm me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.