• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The internet may be shut down and this is no joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

7420Cola

Shelgon Rocks
If you are a person who does almost anything with video games on the internet then please take the time to read this. Congress is currently trying to have a bill passed called S.978, that will prevent any streaming of video games, any let's plays of video games, or pretty much anything to do with video games and movies on the internet. please get your voice heard by sending a letter by using the URL here

http://act.demandprogress.org/letter/ten_strikes?
akid=700.450896.5hVZPC&rd=1&t=1

Also watch the video created by DSP who goes into full detail about this situation by using the URL here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hytigOSjJxc

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
This is ridiculous!! Why are they doing this?

kmail127

Snorunt Lova
The Minnesota state government was shut down....
I'm scawed da whole world's gonna shut down!

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
If this is real, it would delete websites like youtube, not video GAMING sites. I seriously doubt they could get away with this.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
They can't. I would have to leave my house if they do. I can't face the outside world! D:

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Does anyone think that they will actually get away with this? Most people rely on the internet for game help!

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
This will never get past anything. Its screws with basic rights

Calm the f**k down people.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
This is actually real, but I don't think it will get passed. There's too many gamers now, and if this happens, a lot of gamers will revolt. I think it's just that the government is jealous that we are cooler than them. Gamers>Ugly, old corporate fat cats! (except those who work in the gaming industry cause Gamers FTW!)

Why? There's absolutely no harm being done here, so why pass a bill that takes away the ability to record video gaming, etc.?

Accelgor

METAGROSS SMASH!
If this happens, I'll feed whoever does it to an alligator!

Status
Not open for further replies.