• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inuyasha Manga SPOILER WARNINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kipcha

Is anyone else here an Inuyasha Manga nut here like I am? If so, we need to discuss here. Just to be warned, there are spoilers...

*deleted for content*

Next time, the final chapter comes around.

Alright, the final chapter is finally here! Is anyone else having mixed feelings about this as well? I mean, yay! Final chapter! And oh... Final chapter... I have spent 30% of my lifespan following this manga hoping Inuyasha and Kagome get together, so I seriously hope they do. Anyone else here I shipper? Inu/Kag? Inu/Kik? Mir/San? Sess/Kagu (Even though she's... dead) Rin/Kohaku?

Discuss!

Rave

Banned
This is just... disgusting...

And bout time Inuyasha was put to death. The damn series took too long to finally conclude its dumb self.

Pretty much no one cares alot for this script, your dumb shipping thing and Inuyasha at all. Soo.... I'm gonna cut off alot of your post and get straight to the point.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Discussion threads aren't created for the sole purpose of hundreds of pages consisting of crap like "inuyasha rox i ship inu/shippo b cuz their so kawaii desu!!" Anyone can say what they think because - shock horror! - it's called having an opinion. I think I made it pretty clear on what I think about InuYasha in this post.

It's about time this damn thing got put down; it's taken so bloody long to happen.

I have spent 30% of my lifespan following this manga hoping Inuyasha and Kagome get together,

That's 30% of your life you'll never get back. Ever.

Last edited:

Kipcha

Well, technically, I have been following it, I am not an over obsessed fan. I have no Inuyasha merchandise, I have none of the manga since I read it all online through scans, and I think I am a very level headed person when it comes to getting into something. Am I not allowed to be enthusiastic about something and discuss it with other fans without someone jumping down my throat about it?

And I really prefer you not insult my intelligence. In case you haven't noticed I do speak in proper grammer (Or, at least, in acceptable grammer and I can spell) and I would really rather not have some person I do not even know, nor have I ever even seen, snapping at me because I like something. I have spent 10 years following Harry Potter, and I am fifteen years old. Are you going to snap at me for that too?

Why doesn't anyone follow the age old rule, "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all?" I mean, what have I done to invoke your wrath? I am not some loser who sits in my basement and awaits the latest chapter to be released on Freelance so I can update the shrine in my closet, all right?

I am a person who lives life to the fullest extent, in fact, me and a friend do Rabbit Hopping and were the first in Canada to bring it over from Sweden and Denmark, and it is something I thoroughly enjoy.

I do things alot of people do find weird, and I really don't care what others think, so what are you trying to prove here? Do you really think that snapping at me is going to change my opinion on something I like?

And something I find EXTREMELY funny here, is that your here preaching to me about how something drags on and on, same thing every time, and your on a Pokemon forum. Irony

As I said before, I do have a brain in my head, and I really don't need someone trying to lash out their frustration on an online Pokemon forum at me.

Caelesti

dancing queen
I've followed Inuyasha up until the seven brother people... whoever they are. The band of seven? Anyway, I liked the series in the first few volumes, and I liked the romance between Inuyasha and Kagome, although it was clichéd a little. Kikyo was perhaps my favorite character, because... I don't know, I just liked her. But... after Twenty something volumes of Naraku never dying, I got bored. After I found out that my three favorite characters died, I got mad and just dropped the series. If Rumiko ended Inuyasha earlier than volume 100 [or whatever], it would've been a lot better.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Well, technically, I have been following it, I am not an over obsessed fan. I have no Inuyasha merchandise, I have none of the manga since I read it all online through scans, and I think I am a very level headed person when it comes to getting into something. Am I not allowed to be enthusiastic about something and discuss it with other fans without someone jumping down my throat about it?

You're entitled to do so. I was merely stating my opinion on the series, and that if you don't want people to say that they hate a series you like, then don't post the thread in the first place. Because, let's face it, reading endless pages on how much InuYasha is good just gets boring. Am I not allowed to dislike what you think is good?

And I really prefer you not insult my intelligence. In case you haven't noticed I do speak in proper grammer (Or, at least, in acceptable grammer and I can spell) and I would really rather not have some person I do not even know, nor have I ever even seen, snapping at me because I like something. I have spent 10 years following Harry Potter, and I am fifteen years old. Are you going to snap at me for that too?

When the hell did I ever do that? I assure you, that was not my intention. I'm not going to snap at you for enjoying something, just throwing in the whole "not everybody likes InuYasha" idea. I think you had considered it, but assumed nobody would post. Sorry mate, but when it's called a discussion, people can say what they like about the series.

Why doesn't anyone follow the age old rule, "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all?" I mean, what have I done to invoke your wrath? I am not some loser who sits in my basement and awaits the latest chapter to be released on Freelance so I can update the shrine in my closet, all right?

Just what are you implying by that? I don't live in a basement, and I don't have some sort of shitty shrine for my own obsession. And the reason why nobody follows this rule is because not all people have that as their mantra in life. I tell people what they need to hear, for example, even if it isn't "nice". I'm hardly saying, "OH MY GOD! YOU LIKE INUYASHA! BURN IN HELL!!!"

I am a person who lives life to the fullest extent, in fact, me and a friend do Rabbit Hopping and were the first in Canada to bring it over from Sweden and Denmark, and it is something I thoroughly enjoy.

That "30% of your life wasted" remark was not to be taken seriously.

I do things alot of people do find weird, and I really don't care what others think, so what are you trying to prove here? Do you really think that snapping at me is going to change my opinion on something I like?

Nobody's asking you to change your opinion, just to state it. And I'm eccentric in real life myself, so what's your point?

And something I find EXTREMELY funny here, is that your here preaching to me about how something drags on and on, same thing every time, and your on a Pokemon forum. Irony

Yes, Pokémon repeats itself, but this is mostly anime and games. I despise the former, but goddamnit, the latter is addicting and if it ain't broke, don't fix it. InuYasha moves at a slow pace, and even later on, it didn't seem to really get anywhere.

As I said before, I do have a brain in my head, and I really don't need someone trying to lash out their frustration on an online Pokemon forum at me.

If you didn't have a brain, you wouldn't even be alive. Look back at my post; I wasn't angry with you in the slightest. You just jumped to a rather rash conclusion.

I was already reading the manga online....

I WAS buying books, but then, the bookshelf was filled up by a bunch of old study guides, plushes, and about 3 text books.

Strange how it's finally coming to an end.
Oh well..

Musapion

Boulder Trainer
Wow, all this bashing coming from people who are or once were Pokemon fans?

Hilarious.

Anyway, I'm sorry about that.

Love the series, but yes, it needs to eeeeend.

I really wanna know how it all ends too!

(Glad to see another Sesshoumaru x Kagura fan~ ♥)

I miss Sesshoumaru missing an arm, oddly enough. xD

Kipcha

You're entitled to do so. I was merely stating my opinion on the series, and that if you don't want people to say that they hate a series you like, then don't post the thread in the first place. Because, let's face it, reading endless pages on how much InuYasha is good just gets boring. Am I not allowed to dislike what you think is good?

When the hell did I ever do that? I assure you, that was not my intention. I'm not going to snap at you for enjoying something, just throwing in the whole "not everybody likes InuYasha" idea. I think you had considered it, but assumed nobody would post. Sorry mate, but when it's called a discussion, people can say what they like about the series.

Just what are you implying by that? I don't live in a basement, and I don't have some sort of shitty shrine for my own obsession. And the reason why nobody follows this rule is because not all people have that as their mantra in life. I tell people what they need to hear, for example, even if it isn't "nice". I'm hardly saying, "OH MY GOD! YOU LIKE INUYASHA! BURN IN HELL!!!"

That "30% of your life wasted" remark was not to be taken seriously.

Nobody's asking you to change your opinion, just to state it. And I'm eccentric in real life myself, so what's your point?

Yes, Pokémon repeats itself, but this is mostly anime and games. I despise the former, but goddamnit, the latter is addicting and if it ain't broke, don't fix it. InuYasha moves at a slow pace, and even later on, it didn't seem to really get anywhere.

If you didn't have a brain, you wouldn't even be alive. Look back at my post; I wasn't angry with you in the slightest. You just jumped to a rather rash conclusion.

It wasn't that you didn't like it that bugged me. It was that mocking sort of sarcasm you had.

There, I was referring to the "inuyasha rox i ship inu/shippo b cuz their so kawaii desu!!" comment. I get alot of fans are like that, but I meant to have an actual conversation.

Alright, in the third paragraph you kind of jumped to conclusions. I really wasn't implying anything there, just trying to prove that I wasn't some psycho creeper fan. I am sorry it seemed I was implying something about you, but I truly wasn't.

Sorry, but you really can't tell if someone means it seriously or not when it is typed, not said.

I don't get why you come to forums on topics you know you hate?

Yes, I too, am guilty of being drawn into Pokem on games that repeat themselves over and over, I just found the irony a little amusing at the time.

Alright, reading that you weren't actually being nasty like I thought you were, I am sorry I jumped to conclusions, and apologise.

Wait, after mary sue kagome kills Naraku, She gets suck into a black hole. What's up with that? Did they solve that?

Caelesti

dancing queen
Wait, after mary sue kagome kills Naraku, She gets suck into a black hole. What's up with that? Did they solve that?

She got sucked into a black hole? When? o___O'

uber gon

Accept Change
I kinda thought it sucked that the Tessaiga didn't change its shape when it transformed. All that happens is that the blade changes its composition.

uber gon

Accept Change
so what happen there anyway?

Apparently Naraku wished for Kagome to be sucked within the jewel's world (which is one ****** up world if you ask me), Inuyasha goes to save her, and apparently Kagome is SCREWED if she wishes on the jewel.

Caelesti

dancing queen
Then how is she supposed to kill Naraku? Or did she already?

Rave

Banned
They already did kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.