• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inuyasha Manga SPOILER WARNINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rave

Banned
The best ending will be Kagome waking up from a 12 year coma after falling into the well.

Only to realize that it all was just a dream. And is later sent off to a psych ward.

The best ending will be Kagome waking up from a 12 year coma after falling into the well.

Only to realize that it all was just a dream. And is later sent off to a psych ward.
I dunno I was hoping for some real world physics to happen when she was sucked into that black space hole and have her body explode into pieces in the vacuum of space.

Metsuki

Considering Research
With Inuyasha ending in less than a week, hecks yes I am pretty darn excited! The first time I heard about it was about maybe eight years ago, and in the years leading up to now I've done some reading of the English manga, some watching of the anime, and constant wondering for when it'll finally end. Eventually I gave up trying. But I'm a sucker for how stories end, so for the last couple of weeks I've been keeping an eye on updates.

It really has been too long. I remember when Inuyasha used to be a big deal, and now I seldom encounter fans. Of course, I know you're all still out there. Can't wait to see what's in store.

uber gon

Accept Change
Why do I have visions of little youkai children running through my head in regards to the ending? Foreshadowing maybe.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Wow, all this bashing coming from people who are or once were Pokemon fans?

Hilarious.

Anyway, I'm sorry about that.

Love the series, but yes, it needs to eeeeend.

I really wanna know how it all ends too!

(Glad to see another Sesshoumaru x Kagura fan~ ♥)

I miss Sesshoumaru missing an arm, oddly enough. xD

If you read my posts carefully you'll find that I wasn't actually bashing Kipcha at all, just telling him - rather bluntly - that this is a thread where everyone can say what they think of InuYasha, good or bad.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
I don't know. Part of Naraku's "wish" was to seperate Kagome and InuYasha and make it impossible for them to reconnect, leading to the removal of the well from both time periods.

There COULD be another way---related to how InuYasha was able to chase down Kagome and the jewel after she was sucked into the void, perhaps?---but even then, the two of them were the only ones who were consistantly able to travel between worlds. Miroku, Sango etc. were never shown to be able to do that.

But the power of love and friendship will conquer all! Seriously, this is one of those manga... Anyway, did Kikyou make it to the end, or did she die again?

Blaziryu

^ ^ Kikyou didn't make it to the end. Sorry. Anyway, tt about darn time this manga ended. Sh*t, it shouldn't ended a long time ago.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
But the power of love and friendship will conquer all! Seriously, this is one of those manga... Anyway, did Kikyou make it to the end, or did she die again?

Kikyo died and became part of the jewel, but then left the jewel to preserve Kohaku's life when Naraku tore the shard out of his neck.

That pretty much makes it so that Kohaku is Kagome's ancestor ._.

Rave

Banned
I read the translation of the final chapter spoiler. (Or so I think I did.)

Way too damn cheesy. Its official, the series is a complete and utter fuck up.

Hey umm. i read Inuyasha since the start. is it too late to join? cause Inuyasha is about to end.anyway I can't wait for the last chapter.

Metsuki

Considering Research
Not officially, for some. Until the actual chapter comes out.

I read the spoiler, too, and would have to say that for the first time I was a little disappointed. :( Not because the story couldn't have ended happily enough, but it just wasn't satisfying.

Eh, the wait's hurting me.

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
Woah, Miroku and Sango have 3 kids. Bow Chikka Bow Wow.:D

Kipcha

lol, well, that was expected from Miroku. Besides, they were twins. And I liked the ending, it needed to be just at least a little happy after the depressing story line.

Kazuki Mirai

Has anyone ever wonder?

Was Kagome ever useful in the series overall other than being a crying damsel distress for Inuyasha?

*Cue montages of Kagome screaming "Inuyasha"*

Seriously, that occur like every god damn second.

Status
Not open for further replies.