• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Iris Shipping Poll

The Iris Shippings Poll

• CheongryongShipping (Iris x Cress)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BubChan

Wonderwall
Well, the last Iris Shipping poll was so small, only two shipping for vote, so yeah, it's time to make a bigger one right, i know that we have many Iris Shippers here in Serebii!

Few Rules:

1. No Shipping wars "Why you ship WishfulShipping? SommelierShipping is better" "No, WishfulShipping is better, Sommelier it's a bad shipping" i don't want to see something like this here

2. Don't be angry if your ship is not here "Why we don't have Iris x Someone? Is the best shipping!" Guys, only 10 options per poll

3. Don't Do not complain about Shippings in the poll"Oh BlackDiamondShipping is for crazy people! someone ship this terrible ship?" DON'T DO THIS, EVERYONE CAN SHIP WHATEVER THEY WANT

4. Wait for the poll, create a poll isn't so easy, we need to find the name for the shippings, need to put it in options, so wait a minute, NO "Where's the poll" posts

Understand the rules? Okay, so let's vote!

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
*count me in for this one *

WishfulShipping, FlavescentShipping & BusterShipping for me

WishfulShipping because I already felt Cilan & Iris would really make a good pair plus i think Cilan most probably shows concern to Iris at most
FlavescentShipping is probably on my wishful thinking, well not necessarily i can see this happening but it probably would be fun to see these two together. Imagining Trip as the photographer then maybe I can see how it works
BusterShipping because you know both of them are dragon busters despite being rivals Georgia probably worries Iris too from time to time probably its because they both have the same connection and the same path

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I don't really ship Iris as I feel she has no interest in love, but I can see the appeal of Iris/Cilan even if has nothing going for it in canon.

Iris was probably the one pokemon girl the least interested in love and romance. All the other girls had crushes or recognized romance, but I don't think Iris ever did. I see her remaining single for the rest of her life and not settling with anyone.

minerswhocraft

Misty Come Back!
I don't really ship Iris as I feel she has no interest in love, but I can see the appeal of Iris/Cilan even if has nothing going for it in canon.

Iris was probably the one pokemon girl the least interested in love and romance. All the other girls had crushes or recognized romance, but I don't think Iris ever did. I see her remaining single for the rest of her life and not settling with anyone.

Really? Alone her whole life? At 10 years old you have a lot of time to grow and mature and open up. Iris is wild and adventurous and no doubt would be into dating. Dating is an adventure as it is. I totally see her getting with someone just as wild as she is, however, not anyone we've ever met in the show.

Iris is an amazing character, but I have to agree that she is not someone who is very "shipable." I definitely don't see her as the loner type at all, but definitely not someone who is in the mindset to be getting into relationships anytime soon.

BubChan

Wonderwall
Guys, please, no off topic posts, don't talk about Iris here ;)

Anyway, for me, WishfulShipping, NegaiShipping and BusterShipping

WishfulShipping is my Pokémon anime OTP, they had awesome moments together, Cilan is always helping Iris on stuff like battle, food and medical stuff, Iris admire Cilan so much, for her, he's the perfect gentlemen for her :D NegaiShipping is so unpopular, i ship it in a Platonic way, but i believe that Iris likes Ash, she looked sad when Ash said that he was returning to Kanto, BusterShipping it's nice too, another platonic couple, their rivalry it's amazing, plus they are adorable together!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
WishfulShipping is my favorite out of those to be frank. I loved the contrast between Iris's superstitious point of view and Cilan's practical approach. Their occasional disagreements in BW were particularly fun and I felt that the ship was interesting for a while until I took a break from supporting it a few years ago for personal reasons.

waterfairytrainer

Wishful definetly. I liked this paring because of the unique interactions Iris had with Cilan, to me it was one of the only good points of the Unova arc.

Mudkip Oshawott Piplup

Krazy KrazyShipper
Wishful, Negai, Buster, Flavescent, Annemae. The best Iris ship in my opinion is definetly BestWishes (Ash+Cilan+Iris) though. :)

xEryChan

Demon Child
Wishfulshipping for me. I love their interactions and we all know how Iris gets whenever Cilan did that whole 'tasting time' thing, it was seriously hilarious. Plus, they're complete opposites but they do go together very well, if you ask me.

Moonlight Starlight

Will for me I like Iris with Trip.Flavescentshipping for me.I like for someone to keep the spice relationship with Iris interesting and I know for one that know Iris and Trip had a little chat talk moment scene during in a episode on Pokémon and how what got Trip interest hereing that Iris live in the place of the village of the dragons and by telling Iris how theres other types dragons being weak and not just ice type pokemon.They never got a chance to battle against each on Pokémon BW because Ash just gets in the way.I would like to see Trip battle against a dragon master like Iris.It would be something good to see from them.

Laverre

Marchioness
I choose WishfulShipping because Iris and Cilan have a very interesting chemistry. They differ on many things but are very close friends, and would be able to see past the flaws in each other, as well as help overcome them. It is a cliche, but opposites attract, and they'd do well in completing each other, plus of course they also look very cute together.

Scarlet Tactician

Lazy, But Here
My favorite on the list is N x Iris. I just see them meshing well in the games with Iris and N both being able to understand the hearts of Pokémon and being wild children. Overall, though, I adore Benga x Iris. I just already love the friendship between Iris and Alder, and seeing her father figure and a close friend of hers trying to hook these two up is adorable. I also like Hilbert x Iris because Hilbert just hits me as a nice guy.

For the anime, I didn't watch much of Best Wishes, but I like the whole idea behind Cilan x Iris.

Status
Not open for further replies.