• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The 'Is it Intentional?' Thread

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
Cobalion has thin lines running down the side of his face could this be a mustache? he is based of a musketeer and when I think musketeer I think thin mustaches.......

Zibdas

not bad
Cobalion has thin lines running down the side of his face could this be a mustache? he is based of a musketeer and when I think musketeer I think thin mustaches.......

Whoa...Never noticed that before!
Although I think big bushy moustaches...

Celebi's head is shaped like a water drop.
I cried while watching Pokemon 4Ever.
Coincidence? I think not!

Last edited:

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Yes. Why else would Clay open the bridge for Elesa?

I never did trust her....

Sabonea_Masukippa

Kyurem is basically a combination of Kyogre + Rayquaza.

Kyogre:

-Their names are extremely similar.

Only in spelling.

Kyogre = Kai-oga(r)

Kyurem = Kyu-rem

-A trio member (Groudon for Kyogre, Reshiram for Kyurem) has a relation to fire (Reshiram's typing, the fact that Groudon summons droughts.)

Droughts have such a thin connection to fire it's hardly worth mentioning.
Rayquaza:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I don't know why, but looking at the designs of the starters in BW, and looking at the designs of the two rivals, it's almost as if the game is forcing you to pick Tepig in order for it to "match" or something as people in the past have kind of noticed. I wonder if they deliberately designed Bianca with Snivy's green and yellow, and Cheren with Oshawott's blue and white? >.<

The lower right picture in this image also shows the protagonist with Tepig...and blue-and-white Cheren with his blue-and-white Oshawott.

corocoro-black-white-2-3.jpg

I wonder if they're trying to force Tepig on us? Ironically, Tepig is used the least in-game among most players. :/

Eternal Draconic

Bad mushrooms!

PlatinumAssassin

Dragon Master

Eternal Draconic

Bad mushrooms!
But that would make sense. Besides, that is so cliche.

but doing something for someone because they hold someone hostage also is cliche and makes sense

Zibdas

not bad
but doing something for someone because they hold someone hostage also is cliche and makes sense

What supermodel holds hostages?

Hitler No one, that's who.

Eternal Draconic

Bad mushrooms!
Getting away from Clay and Elesa, this is a very interesting fact.

In Rotom's room, there are two journals, one that gives in sight on Rotom's abilities, and the other is about a boy who meets rotom and becomes it's friend.

The first journal is definitely written by Charon but he says it was by chance he came across information on Rotom.

There is also a person in Sunyshore who says that Cyrus always preferred machines to man...
And we all know that Rotom can possess machines.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
But the only red you have on your person (as a guy) is your hat, which is only so in order to make it look like a pokeball. Also, Emboar's beast. :p

It's not because of the playable character's color scheme, but isn't it strange that each rival's color scheme oddly matches a starter? To think it's possible to give each rival said matching-color starter....and that's if one gets Tepig.

To think the designers said something about Tepig being the "sidekick" sort of Pokemon...

Xman96

Fighting Leader
iaza11719756535500.png

everything makes sense now.

Also the Taio trio has hardley anything in common with other trio's outside being a trio.

I now know why Stunfisk is made of derp. It was the derpoest guy ever in disguise!! If he is dead now though, why can't I get Stunfisk out of my game!?

Derp

[Something funny]
Getting away from Clay and Elesa, this is a very interesting fact.

In Rotom's room, there are two journals, one that gives in sight on Rotom's abilities, and the other is about a boy who meets rotom and becomes it's friend.

The first journal is definitely written by Charon but he says it was by chance he came across information on Rotom.

There is also a person in Sunyshore who says that Cyrus always preferred machines to man...
And we all know that Rotom can possess machines.

I don't think Rotom was part of Cyrus's childhood as I think they lived far apart as kids, but maybe he did not even know about Charon and Rotom the whole time as he never says anything about it.