• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Island RPG

George~©

All Gravy
Martin didn't feel a thing whilst unconscious, and as he came back around, he looked down at his leg. There was no pain, no blood, no metal plate in his leg. He stared at it, confused for a while. Marowak smiled, happy that Martin was now fine. Martin turned and looked at Marona, and the pokemon that had helped her, smiling.

"Thank you so much. If it wasn't for you... i'd be as good as dead." he said quietly, a sense of relief in his voice. Although there was something wrong with his statement, seeing as he thought they were as good as dead anyway. Martin looked back at Marona as she commented on Marowak's loyalty.

"Yeah.. I've raised Marowak privately as my only pokemon for almost 9 years now. He's been my only friend since I can remember." Martin replied, placing his hand on Marowak's head as he said it. Marowak smiled, resting his bone club up on his shoulder.

Martin stopped and thought for a little while. Mentioning his past referred to his mother, who was still missing. He looked at the sand, with a sad expression on his face. As much of a horrible person she was, she was his mother, and his only bloodline family. He again repressed the memory, and stood up; shakily at first, but managed to hold himself up. He turned back to Marona and her pokemon.

"Thanks again. May I ask your name?" he said, cheeks flushing a tiny bit red. He'd never particularly talked to anybody before, and he was happy to have found a possible friend.

Martin really wasn't himself today.

OOC: Off the top of my head. Really didn't know what to write.

Flame Mistress

Amber Rowan

Amber looked uneasily at her Lucario and the stranger's Mienshao. Amber then shifted her gaze to the man - who the Mienshao belonged to - collapsed in a heap next to her feet. Maybe she shouldn't have pushed him away when he had almost fallen on top of her...?

...What a ridiculous idea, Amber thought.

Amber closed her eyes, and used her newly discovered power to determine Mienshao's feelings. His Aura was bright red, almost crimson - he must think that Lucario attacked his master. "Lucario, do something," she spoke to her Starter Pokémon through Aura, feeling frustrated and uncomfortable at the same time.

Lucario received the message, and he began focusing on what he should do next. Attack? Negotiate? Give in? The third option was out of the question, so there was no need to even consider it. Attacking would make things even worse, and negotiating did not always work, as he learnt throughout the years...

"...I didn't do anything to your master," Lucario finally whispered quietly to the Mienshao.

AudinoGlitch

Weird Person
Naomi Frost

Brian focused his energy to heal the Togikiss's wing as the Pikachu and Diego asked him to help with the healing. He hoped that was what needed to be done.

With all the chaos calmed down and his new move, Brian glowed pink and sent a mild pulse to Naomi. Naomi opened her eyes and sat up. She yawned and looked around before getting licked by Brian. "Hehe, nice to see you Brian!" Then she looked around to see lots of new people and a beachlike place. She stood up and dusted herself off. Now someone would notice that she limped as she walked to hug Brian. She wasn't in pain, she just limped due to her left leg being half an inch shorter than her right leg.

Brian whined and pointed with his head at the Togikiss. Naomi could see the Pokemon was in pain. She limped up to Diego and took out a container. She tried to give it to him. "Here, this cream will help with the pain. I bought it in Saffron City." She smiled.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Scott, Mari, and Tim

"So, I see your angry about something."

"That's none of your business." Mari said. A little embarrassed that she was able to pick up on that.

"Anyway, my name's Amber, what's yours?"

"I'm Tim, that's Scott, and she's Mari." Tim said while pointing to everyone. "And these are our Pokemon." He gestured to the eighteen Pokemon that were behind them.

Then, a man collapsed in front of Amber. As he fell to floor, a Pokeball fell from his breifcase and a Mienshao. The Fighting type looked at his trainer, then looked Amber angrily. It probably thought she did something.

While Amber tried to defend herself, the guy obviously needed help. Mari quickly got an idea. "Umbreon, use Wish to heal this guy." Mari told her Pokemon. The Dark type Pokemon walked up to him, his eyes glowed. A small light that resembled a shooting star passed above him. After a few moments, he was bathed in light that would heal his wounds.

(OOC: If you read my other post, Mari, Tim, and Scott had all their Pokemon out, they haven't recalled them yet.)

Last edited:

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
OoC: Sorry that I'm late, I was a bit busy yesterday. But this moved extremely fast, I've never seen this happen before.

Emery Snipe

Emery was just waking up, he had such a great dream about swimming through some big rapids, it was rather exciting. He started moving and noticed he was wet, Did I pee myself? He opened his eyes and looked down at his pants. They were drenched, but it was salt water they were covered in. He looked around and noticed he was on a beach. He was very confused, he had no idea how he got there.

Emery didn't know that the ship had crashed because he went to sleep early last night. Earlier that day he had noticed a girl from school that he liked was on the ship. Emery got the courage to talk to her after a day filled with pep talks from his brother. When he walked up he said "hi" then she did too. He then went silent, his nervousness taking over him. She was about to say something, but he then ran off all the way back to his room. He was so embarrassed. He hid his face in his pillow and followed quickly by drifting off.

Emery looked down at his waist, all three Poke-balls were there. He was wondering if the boat had stopped off at this island and his brother had taken him ashore, but that didn't make to much sense. The boat was nowhere in site and Gerrit, his brother, would have no reason to do something like that. Emery took off his soaking shoes and socks and put them in his pant's giant pocket, the shoes sticking out a bit. Finally he got up and started walking down the beach looking for Gerrit or at least a person.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Name: Zack Night || Location: Fiona Shores || With: Emery

Clearly Zack's help wasn't needed because now a group of people formed around the unconscious trainer and had begun to help her. Seeing as his help wasn't needed, Zack silently backed away from the group and went his separate way. Worrying about others had stopped Zack from getting the chance to get a good look at himself. A worried cry from Torrent behind him alerted Zack that something was wrong. The brunette trainer reached for his back, and felt something warm and sticky - not a good sign. There was a large gash on Zack's back that started at his right shoulder blade and extended just to his left thigh. He winced as the pain finally caught up to him; it was a horrible feeling, but he'd just have to forget it for now; after all, nobody was going to help him. As he strolled along the shore of the beach, Zack spotted another person approaching him. Zack motioned with his hands, wincing as pain shot through his back, and waved the person down.

Hey, over here, are you okay?

iStorm

ooc- Sorry, I forgot the three called out their Pokemon.

Nolan Sparrow

Mienshao looked the Lucario up and down, and in Pokemon speak uttered, "How can I trust a freak like you?". He turned towards the other trainers, whom he put more trust in as an Umbreon healed Nolan.
After several minutes and Nolan came to, he pushed himself off the ground spitting out dirt.
"This is very familiar" he muttered. As he wiped his hands on his bloody suit, he realized there was no pain. He patted his head, and then his hip and was surprised to discover that his wounds were healed, or still healing. Finally he noticed the people around him. Three kids and a young man who looked about the same age as him.
"Uh, sorry. Did I... "Nolan started, apologetically. "I'm Nolan by the way, I'm glad you're all still alive." As he turned to face each person and Pokemon, he laid his eyes on the shiny Lucario.
"Ah, remarkable. A shiny Lucario. Congrats" he nodded to Amber.

As he eyed the 19 other Pokemon, he came to the conclusion that the 19th was his own Mienshao holding a breifcase. While Nolan had regained his senses, the Martial Arts Pokemon had picked up his briefcase and collected the Pokeballs.
"Ah thank you Mienshao" Nolan said taking a step forward to take back his briefcase back. Once he had it back in his possession, he retrieved three Pokeballs and called out each of his Pokemon.
"I'm so sorry, if I caused any trouble."

Nolan watched as each of his Pokemon did their own thing. Mienshao had returned to his side, looking all around the group but teetering his view back at the Lucario every now and then. Glaceon had sat in the middle of the group licking her paw to show off how beautiful she was.. While Snover made it's way over to a Castform to give it's greetings. What did catch Nolan's attention was his Vulpix. Vulpix had cocked her head sideways as if hearing something.
"What is it?" Nolan asked his Pokemon curiously.
Vulpix stopped licking her paw and trodded off into the forest.
"Vulpix, where are you going?" Nolan asked getting a little worried. In an unknown surrounding, the last thing he wanted was his Pokemon to wander off.
"By the way where in Arceus' name are we" he muttered out loud.
Nolan turned to his Meinshao and ordered him to see what had caught Vulpix's attention.
Mienshao did as what he was told, and followed the Fire-type Pokemon while not missing an opportunity to shoot a look at Lucario.

Vulpix turned her head around as she noticed she was being followed by Mienshao.
"What are you doing" Mienshao asked in Pokespeak
"Don't you hear that? Sounds like someone walking through the forest"
"So, why do you have to wander off"
"Because I feel like it!" Vulpix huffed, lifting her head like a spoiled Pokemon, "Shh, we're almost there"
As the two Pokemon got closer to the sound, the stopped to hide behind a large plant. While peeking out, Vulpix saw an Audino leading a young woman through the forest.
"You were right", Meinshao whispered.
"Shhhhhhhh. Don't let them know we're here" Vulpix scolded

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
~Diego Vendrix~
Fiona Shores- 8:40 AM
Condition: Relieved

Angel let out a cry as her wing was snapped back into place while the Heal Pulse was accelerating the growth. While they wondering about the pain, they noticed Naomi woke up and have given them some salve. Diego took it and rubbed it on her wing. Angel stopped crying as the pain had stopped. Pikachu sighed in relief while Diego faced the two. "Thank you so much. My name is Diego and this is my partner Pikachu. This is Angel, my Togekiss," Diego said as she cheerfully flew before hugging everyone. Diego then returned her to her Pokeball.

They then saw more people. "Come on. There is more people," Diego said as he led the group to Mari, Scott, Nolan and Tim and their Pokemon. "Hey, is everyone alright?" Diego asked the group. "My name is Diego and this is my partner Pikachu," he introduced to himself. He wondered if Naomi followed them.

AudinoGlitch

Weird Person
Naomi Frost

Naomi smiled as the Togekiss stopped crying. "Thank you so much. My name is Diego and this is my partner Pikachu. This is Angel, my Togekiss."

"No problem Diego. My name is Naomi, and this big lug here is Brian." Brian sighed glad that she was okay. "He's a bit protective over me for some reason. It might have something to do with that fire when I started on my journey."

She was about to send out her other Pokemon when Diego spoke up. "Come on. There is more people." As he went to the other people. Naomi had to run which made her look weird due to her limp. "Hey, is everyone alright?" Diego asked the group. "My name is Diego and this is my partner Pikachu."

Naomi stopped running as she made it up to Diego. "Hi there, my name's Naomi and the lovable big green lug behind me is Brian my Meganium."

Charizardfan900

Charizard King!
OOC: I presume that this large group of Naomi, Diego, Mari, Scott, Nolan and Tim are on the coast.

GREG NERMO

Greg kept on walking. He had now sent out Vulcan the Charizard and Royal the Nidoking. He was tired and hungry. Then he saw a group of people and pokemon in the distance. "For once in my life I'm glad to see other people." He murmured under his breath. He broke put into a run towards the peopl and pokemon.

Fukubuchou

('ε') フーン
Kyler Allsworth
Waking up

"W-What happened...?!" Kyler asks frantically. "E-Everything was just fine!"

Swanna cooes at him in an attempt to calm him down. She opens her wings and tries to block this awful view from his eyes. He feels around his pockets to make sure that he still had his Pokemon and sighs in relief as he realizes that they are all still safely in their Pokeballs. He takes notice to his Pokemon's foot and starts to feel guilty. He should of never of sent her out, now she was injured because of him. Or at least that's how he felt. He finally makes an attempt to stand, stumbling at first, and pats his Swanna.

"Are you able to fly?" He asks her. She nods and prepares to follow him by spreading out her wings. "Alright then, let's go and try to find some survivors." With that said, the two go off in an attempt to find any living person.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Mari, Tim, and Scott

Soon a large group of people and Pokemon began to gather. After Nolan introduced himself and his Pokemon, A boy who introduced himself as Diego and his Pikachu appeared. Following him, was a teenage girl name Naomi and her Meganium. Then, an older guy with a Charizard and Nidoking came running toward the group.

"Oh wow." Scott said. "There are a lot of people who survived."

To save time, Mari introduced everyone at once. Or at least, the people she came with. "Alright, I'm Mari, and that's Scott and Tim." Pointing to each person she was talking about. "Yes, the Pokemon and us are fine." Pointing to the large group of Pokemon behind them who were interacting with each other. "Ok, now that everyone seems to be aquainted, anyone have any ideas what to do next?"

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
OOC: I injured my wrist, so I won't be able to type anything long, but once it heals I'll be back to normal. Anyway, just so I'm clear, everybody but mine, Guywhoiam and Slipomatic's characters are in the main group and together now? If I'm wrong, could somebody correct me? It's hard to keep track of all this. Anyway...

Aaron Kodora
On the beach

"Ugh..." Aaron muttered. "What happened?" He saw a flash of blue, as the Gyarados he was lying on sat up and knocked him off. "You okay?" he asked him. The Gyarados nodded. Aaron then checked over his own body, but he seemed to be fine. "Thanks for saving me," he said. The Gyarados smiled. "Now let's see how the others are doing, then we can find out where the heck we are."

Reaching down to his belt, he sent out his other Pokemon. T-T, Dodongo, Haxorus and Aggron seemed to be fine, and he retracted everybody but Haxorus so that he could talk with him. "You alright buddy?" he asked him. Haxorus grunted to say yes. "Let's try and figure out where we are. Wonder if anybody else is here..."

"HELLO!" he shouted as loud as he could. "IS THERE ANYBODY HERE?" Haxorus roared very loudly. "Let's keep walking and try to find some civilisation or something. They kept walking.

(OOC: Just so you guys know, I want my character to stay alone for now, so don't go responding to my calls, you hear?)

493pkmns

secret suicune
Storm

Storm walked towards the rather large group of people that was slowly amassing. He showed up just as people were starting to introduce themselves. "Hi everybody, glad to see there are some other survivors. I think we should try to set up a bit of a camp here for the day and night. We should have split into a few different groups. First one group should go get some food, another should gather some materials and start setting up camp, just a few fires and maybe some soft things to rest our heads on, The last group should be a smaller one and they should head out and look for other people on this island as well as any other survivors who made it here. If anybody else has anything to add please say so." Storm said "I will go out in the last group to look for other survivors or other people who are here." He finished.

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
Emery Snipe

Emery had been walking for a few minutes when he started hearing some noises further down the beach. He assumed that's where the boat was docked, so he kept walking. As he got closer to the noise he saw another boy heading towards him with an oddly colored Blastoise. Emery had never seen a Blastoise like that, in fact he's never seen a real Blastoise before. Emery's Pokemon must be much weaker than this kid, yet Emery wasn't much younger.

Why is this kid walking so far from the boat? Maybe it's boring there. That's a pretty intimidating Pokemon, even if it is pink. That guy looks pretty tough also. Why is he looking at me? Is he walking towards me? I really hate talking to strangers, it always makes me so nervous.

"Hey, over here, are you okay?" The person asked him. The person waved at Emery, cringing from some kind of pain. Emery was too nervous to notice though, he was shaking with anxiety. Is that one of the crewmen? I'm probably not supposed to be out so far from the boat.

"Yeah, just heading back to the boat." Emery replied very quickly and quietly. He started speed walking towards where the noise was coming from

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Name: Zack Night || Location: Fiona Shores || With: Emery

Zack neared the guy, trying to ignore the pain of the gash on his back. He dropped his hands back to his sides, letting out a relieved gasp of air as some of the pain eased. Torrent flashed a worried look at Zack. Blast, Blastoise! It said gently, worried about Zack loosing too much blood. The trainer shook his head. I'll be fine, honestly I will. He told him guessing what his Pokemon had said.

Hey kid, are you okay? Asked Zack once more, taking note of the male's violently shaking body. He frowned when his response was that the guy was heading back to the boat. Um, in all honest truth, the boat crashed, we're all kinda stranded on this island for now. He told the guy simply, crossing his arms in frustration.

Fly, Fly, Fly! A Pokemon's cry sounded from over head, a just like that Storm came into view. The Flygon landed beside Zack, and in her hands were lots of Oran berries.

Ah, thanks girl. Good job. Said Zack grinning. Storm had collected a good amount of Oran berries, and as he reached back for his backpack, he had suddenly realized that it wasn't attached to his back like usual. What the- oh right. He muttered to himself as he remembered that he had let it where he had woken up on the beach.

Torrent rolled his eyes and motioned his body so that his right cannon came into Zack's line of sight. Slung over the cannon was Zack's black and red back pack. Zack let out a relieved sigh. Thanks. He pulled the item off of Torrent's cannon and opened it up. Storm then dumped all the Oran berried in the back pack, but left two out, one was for her and the other for Torrent, she handed the small blue berry to the bulky Blastoise and the turtle Pokemon ate it in one bite.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
~Diego Vendrix~
Fiona Shores- 8:50 AM
Condition: Determined

"Alright. We need to make sure that we have all the survivors here. Next, we have to investigate whether there is a Pokemon Center on this island. If there is, we have to see where we are. If not, we will have to begin building shelter and a boat," Diego said as he begun laying down the plan. However, Pikachu was staring into the jungle.

Something was bothering him.

He could sense something there.

Something not quite pokemon but not quite human...

[Hey everyone. I am getting a bad feeling from the jungle. I wonder what the history of this islad could be about...] Pikachu said. He was on Diego's shoulder with his awesome little black fedora.

Flame Mistress

(OoC: Sorry if I went a bit overboard, I can always edit if if you want me to... But I hope you don't!)

Amber Rowan

As the now quite big party was searching for a Pokémon Centre, Amber noticed Diego's Pikachu staring into the jungle. What was bothering him?

Just then, she felt a weak Aura from the place where Pikachu was staring at. The Aura was getting stronger and stronger every second, and soon afterwards, Amber could see a half-Pokémon, half-human-like creature running towards them.

"That's... Weird, she muttered to herself, immobilised as the figure came closer and closer.

Only then did she realise that this wasn't your average, every-day Pokémon/human you'd ever find - it was, in fact, a Weavile-like humanoid creature, its eyes glowing and its claws about to strike.

"RUN!" Amber screamed, just as she managed to dodge the Weavile-like monster's attack, which struck where Amber had been standing just a few seconds ago.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Cara Lia
Fionia Beach

Fortunately for her, Radi had stopped just before leaving the jungle for reasons she couldn’t fathom. She looked closely at Radi and saw her concentrating on something and then she heard it. A faint rustling could be heard further to the right of her and her eyes widened in shock when a few seconds later, a weavile humanoid monster bursted out of the jungle, running towards the group and struck at one of the survivors. She looked worriedly at her Radi, hoping that she wouldn’t do anything rash as she never really battled anything, unless you count restraining a pokemon refusing to cooperate to heal as battling. She shuddered at the thought that one of the survivors may get attacked and get bitten or clawed. She sort of wished her Radi could learn teeter dance, but since it couldn’t she didn’t really have any real moves that could help them. She looked down and saw Radi with her determined face and quickly held onto her shoulder and quietly said, “I know you want to help, but you’re not really a battler, but a healer. Since weavile’s types are ice and dark, it would most definitely make Chemi faint in one move. Besides, we will have to help them with the injured.”

Radi looked down as her motivation was killed by Cara. It was true that she couldn’t really battle as she had no real battling experience, but she wanted to battle and get a taste of battling. She sighed wistfully as she watched the chaos unfold. She did cast a few glances towards her left, trying to see what was hiding in the bushes as she could faintly detect something hiding over there.