• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - GENERAL DISCUSSION Thread

treatyofversigh

I just got mine about ten minutes ago! I’m really grateful since it seems like people have been having issues. I didn’t realize it was today.

TyranatarGojira

I just got mine about ten minutes ago! I’m really grateful since it seems like people have been having issues. I didn’t realize it was today.
I'm still waiting for mine. Last time I had to complain to a rep. And I know I wasn't the only one. If I don't get it by 10PM tonight, I'm considering contacting them.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I didnt get it last time and probably this time I wont get it too......... annoyin

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
I got my Zarude and Celebi last night, the e-mail didn't come through until late. But with that, I've now completed both the Galar and Johto portions of my Pokemon Home Dex. The Sinnoh portion should be done by February provided there are ways to get Darkrai and Shaymin in either BD/SP or Legends: Arceus.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Got my codes... In the back up account. Not the one I've had for ages. Guess I'll have to change the e-mail...

TyranatarGojira

Still nothing here. Sent off a support email. And now they've got a notice about experiencing a high number of inquiries, so it's not just me.

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
I have the worst shiny luck in Dynamax Adventures. I sped through story mode on Sword, transferred everything over from Shield so I got the shiny charm, and I've only encountered two shinies in months on Dynamax Adventures. My very first time, I had beginner's luck with a shiny GMax Coalossal. Seven. Months. Later. I got another, my shiny Flygon. According to what I read and heard from multiple sources, Shiny odds with the shiny charm in Dynamax Adventures are supposed to be 1 in 100, meaning that if you catch all four Pokemon, your odds are 4 in 100 or 1 in 25. I wish there was a way I could track how many times I've gone through there (other than manually keeping track).

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
I have been shiny hunting Solgaleo in Dynamax Adventures for a WHILE and that thing is straight up evil. It's a regular occurrence to get it down to a sliver of health, where it will be down the next time it gets hit. And then it goes first and one shots something and blows the group out of the cave. Evil, I tell you.

purplescyther

yeah I've been experiencing something very similar while shiny hunting xerneas solo. is there a good strat for the solo runs? xerneas is an ass even doing it online

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
yeah I've been experiencing something very similar while shiny hunting xerneas solo. is there a good strat for the solo runs? xerneas is an ass even doing it online
Hope you get something with good Poison or Steel moves (not Steel Roller) and hope you don’t end up with too many Pokemon weak to Fairy or with poor Special Defence. Fairy Aura Dazzling Gleam is the real killer, be wary of G-Max Toxitricity or Butterfree if they appear on the map as having your entire squad potentially eating status conditions can end you (thanks to their G-Max moves).

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
As much as i'd love to hunt the legendaries just for the thrill of it i only have one HOME box (yeah i'm a miser like Scrooge McDuck and Wario) and quite a few legendaries were and still are very much a real ********* to catch. The rules for every opponent getting a new set of shields more than once and way more turns than players is absurd.
-
And Zygarde is a just a really annoying super-boss if you don't have a good team. You really don't want bad AI like Martin's Solrock on your team or the Wobbuffett trainer that can't use their moves properly. When Zygarde gets most of his health back then it just really annoying.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
As much as i'd love to hunt the legendaries just for the thrill of it i only have one HOME box (yeah i'm a miser like Scrooge McDuck and Wario) and quite a few legendaries were and still are very much a real ********* to catch. The rules for every opponent getting a new set of shields more than once and way more turns than players is absurd.
-
And Zygarde is a just a really annoying super-boss if you don't have a good team. You really don't want bad AI like Martin's Solrock on your team or the Wobbuffett trainer that can't use their moves properly. When Zygarde gets most of his health back then it just really annoying.
The main saving grace in Dynamax Adventures no Pokemon can set up shields, Legendaries merely become “enraged” when they have about one-third HP left (that is when they attack twice and gain access to an additional move). However having to use rentals rather than you own Pokemon means it can be a crapshoot getting Pokemon good for the final boss.