• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - GENERAL DISCUSSION Thread

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
If Shiny Victini is the next event, it had better be a universal serial code and not in another newsletter.

Fred Garvin

Drone Pilot
For her to offer you a route for a legendary you have and/or is in your party you have to have it in the lead of your party and enter Dynamax Adventures, and then when you come out of Dynamax Adventures you can talk to Peonia and she will offer you the route for the legendary that you had in the lead of your party.

In my experience that doesn’t matter. I use Celebi in the lead because he’s small and while cool at first, mons following me around is annoying. So even with a party lead by Celebi and no other legendaries in it, she still insists I pay for Yveltal even though “I’ve already caught it and can’t catch it again”...

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I already got Zarude and data on Dada Zarude, so I'm good on that.

Just hoping we get more shiny mythical events.

Like you know. Shiny Victini.
Nice. Don't have Dada Zarude yet.

Word. As in wifi ones and not email ones.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I only have Dada out of getting one that was hacked so... :/

Its fine. I got the data for it so its whatever. I just got rid of the Pokemon itself.
Ah I see. Can relate. Got some legendaries that way too and had to toss them.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Need help with the Isle of Armor pokedex. I caught all 208 of them but both the ingame dex and the professor at the station say that "You are very close to finishing it." But it's a total lie and the game should actually acknowledge that its complete.

How do i fix this so i get the rewards for wasting my hours?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Need help with the Isle of Armor pokedex. I caught all 208 of them but both the ingame dex and the professor at the station say that "You are very close to finishing it." But it's a total lie and the game should actually acknowledge that its complete.

How do i fix this so i get the rewards for wasting my hours?
You're shy by 3.

Fred Garvin

Drone Pilot

Pokefan_1987

Which ones are they..... i checked and all of the pokaballs symbols are filled. But Porygon 2 an Z are on it. who is the last then?

Pokefan_1987

Porygons are in the article earlier mentioned but are they needed? alolan diglett might be the secret last one?

also was the imported from pokemon home to switch issue ever fixed?

Last edited:

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I think Volcanian is the last of the transfer only Legendaries I need to get before I can say I have them all.

Took awhile to get Dianice so hopefully I get Volcanian soon.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
So who exactly is the new ban wave going to effect? Is it talking about people who alter the date & time on their Switch to get certain raids, people who used the European Gamestop codes to get Zarude, or something else entirely?

Fred Garvin

Drone Pilot
So who exactly is the new ban wave going to effect?

Hopefully it’s mainly these genners and folks using/trading the mons. I did a quick and cursory (by no means definitive) check on GTS for Legendary and rare mons, and I didn’t see the usual flood of shiney, level 100, all ribbons mons named machamps.com or others like it.

It‘ll probably just make these mons harder to detect, as they’ll just name them right, correct ball, correct level, correct move set, etc...instead of the obvious stuff.

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
So who exactly is the new ban wave going to effect? Is it talking about people who alter the date & time on their Switch to get certain raids, people who used the European Gamestop codes to get Zarude, or something else entirely?
I doubt people who use the date exploit or got different region Zarude codes will be affected. Judging by the wording it sounds like they’re specifically targeting those who use illegal software to alter their saves. The date exploit just speeds up in-game events that would happen naturally while the Zarude codes are region free as far as I know so the language of the game it’s used on doesn’t matter.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Feels more like they'll be getting the Machamps.com and similar generated perfect pokémon.

Maybe the hosts of those hacked raids as well.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Hasn't done much. Still getting stuff via trades.