• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - GENERAL DISCUSSION Thread

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I already liked Raihan as a character, but teaming up with his Flygon with my Zapdos in the Galarian Star Tournament is one of the easiest money/exp farming techniques I've ever seen in a Pokemon game.

Teravolt

Unova Forever!
Trying to get a shiny Xerneas. I’m at mon #90 something so now I’m just gonna be catching Xerneas until it’s white and blue.

Rare_Candy

How's that ? Owned suckah !
It took me a while to finally buy the DLCs and i really don't regret buying them, they're great !
The wild areas are so much bigger and interesting than the one we got in the main game. The lore and new additions to the plot are really cool as well and i spent a lot of time just exploring and catching Pokemon, it's nice.

Also, i love both Avery and Klara they're so petty, it's hilarious. I would've loved for these two to be the main rivals in the base game instead of Hop, Marnie and Bede. (Not that i don't like them, but having them as friends would've been better imo !)

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Also, i love both Avery and Klara they're so petty, it's hilarious. I would've loved for these two to be the main rivals in the base game instead of Hop, Marnie and Bede. (Not that i don't like them, but having them as friends would've been better imo !)
I wouldn’t mind having Avery as a main rival and maybe even being Bede’s replacement mid-game for a secondary rival but I sort of feel annoyed with Klara. I just don’t like girls who act like her given I had to deal with girls l8ke that throughout high school and living with my stepsister. Seriously, Klara rubs me the wrong way so badly that I just want to rip that giant bow off her head and shove it down her throat just to shut her up before smacking her for acting like a jerk.

Teravolt

Unova Forever!
I wouldn’t mind having Avery as a main rival and maybe even being Bede’s replacement mid-game for a secondary rival but I sort of feel annoyed with Klara. I just don’t like girls who act like her given I had to deal with girls l8ke that throughout high school and living with my stepsister. Seriously, Klara rubs me the wrong way so badly that I just want to rip that giant bow off her head and shove it down her throat just to shut her up before smacking her for acting like a jerk.
That’s…actually accurate.

savits721

hi, everyone..been awhile since i've been here. i think my question applies to this thread, but apologies if it does not.

i bought sword and shield back when it came out. finally finished my galar dex and am ready to move on to the expansion pass. did they sell a physical case for the expansion? like i know they sell sword with the expansion for like $80 bucks or whatever, but i don't need sword again.

did they sell a case or was it just digital codes that download the software to the switch? even if its a case that just has a card in it, i'm just curious

also do i have to buy two expansion passes for sword (one for isle and other for crown)?

thanks

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
hi, everyone..been awhile since i've been here. i think my question applies to this thread, but apologies if it does not.

i bought sword and shield back when it came out. finally finished my galar dex and am ready to move on to the expansion pass. did they sell a physical case for the expansion? like i know they sell sword with the expansion for like $80 bucks or whatever, but i don't need sword again.

did they sell a case or was it just digital codes that download the software to the switch? even if its a case that just has a card in it, i'm just curious

also do i have to buy two expansion passes for sword (one for isle and other for crown)?

thanks

The expansion pass are just codes with no physical release. And I believe one pass covers them both in the eshop, the details will be given on the product page though.

Teravolt

Unova Forever!
Anyone have any tips for how to fastest weaken Suicune in Dynamax Adventures? I’m trying to shiny hunt it. Ideally, I want to use bots as much as I can due to time constraints. What mons and moves would be best to use?

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Anyone have any tips for how to fastest weaken Suicune in Dynamax Adventures? I’m trying to shiny hunt it. Ideally, I want to use bots as much as I can due to time constraints. What mons and moves would be best to use?
I always go for Pokémon that are defeated if they are strong against the last Pokémon found at the end of the Adventure or have a move that can cause super effective hits and Dynamax whenever I can. Grass Pokémon are especially useful against Suicune but I think there’s an Ice type that knows Freeze Dry which is also a good strategy.

Teravolt

Unova Forever!
I always go for Pokémon that are defeated if they are strong against the last Pokémon found at the end of the Adventure or have a move that can cause super effective hits and Dynamax whenever I can. Grass Pokémon are especially useful against Suicune but I think there’s an Ice type that knows Freeze Dry which is also a good strategy.
I do that strategy, too. it’s just taking a while since Suicune has high defense and special defense.
A LONG WHILE

Anyone have any specific strategies?

Last edited: