• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - GENERAL DISCUSSION Thread

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Do we know the exact time Crown Tundra releases on the 22nd?

BCVM22

Do we know the exact time Crown Tundra releases on the 22nd?

We never do. The fact that they cited two different days worldwide gives us some idea, so we can guess, but ultimately it will be some time on whatever day they said for your territory.

Pokemon Power

One week to go. Has anyone figured out what they're gonna be doing before they start their adventure in the Crown Tundra? Me, I'm getting all my eligible Pokemon from Moon ready to be transferred through Pokemon Bank and Pokemon Home.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I'm just hunting for a shiny Sandygast, doing some item gathering and doing some raid battling.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm just hoping the story of the Crown Tundra is good. I'm not that excited about all the legendary pokemon returning (and the lack of common pokemon feels concerning), so I'd like it if the plot of the game is at least as good as the Isle of Armor was to make up for it

Last edited:

Luthor

One week to go. Has anyone figured out what they're gonna be doing before they start their adventure in the Crown Tundra? Me, I'm getting all my eligible Pokemon from Moon ready to be transferred through Pokemon Bank and Pokemon Home.

Started shiny hunting for a Galarian slowpoke as I am hoping that Galarian Slowking has a cool shiny and doesn't evolve by trade. If it doesn't work out like that I could always get a Galarian Slowbro or keep it as a Galarian Slowpoke.

Last edited:

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, I have a Love Ball Justified Absol in Home waiting to be placed in Sword. I'll be breeding and training the baby to use as my primary Pokemon in the Crown Tundra. Other than that, I haven't been playing Pokemon too much recently.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I'm just hoping the story of the Crown Tundra is good. I'm not that excited about all the legendary pokemon returning (and the lack of common pokemon feels concerning), so I'd like it if the plot of the game is at least as good as the Isle of Armor was to make up for it
Dw, if u thought that the Isle of armor had a good plot then any plot would be for u

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Dw, if u thought that the Isle of armor had a good plot then any plot would be for u
It was alright. It wasn't the greatest, but it wasn't all that bad. Could of used more meat for story, but that's Pokemon for you.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
"So Reinhardt, now you've saved the Galar Region from the apocalypse, defeated Champion Leon and become the new Champion of Galar, and have an extremely powerful eldritch dragon from outer space that is the source of Dynamax energy at your disposal, what are you going to do now?"

"I'm going to spend the next week running around a mostly uninhabited island, looking for some dude's lost Digletts and picking mushrooms."

"................................Err, okay then.........."

"Big. Red. Glowing. Mushrooms."

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I’ve already got my team planned out for when I first arrived, mostly consist of pokémon I either need to train or want to give the ability patch too

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Let's keep datamine talk to the speculation thread. Thank you. Moving said posts over to that thread now.

Said posts have been moved. Along with the post after this warning.

Last edited:

Dared3v0

Just have fun
Training my team to get ready for the ct i still need the ones in home though that cant transfer yet

Dared3v0

Just have fun
Since its a week away i wanna know what is the first thing everyone is going to do when they get to the crown tundra. I know if i can im going after the legendary birds first