• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - GENERAL DISCUSSION Thread

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Let's say you didn't keep the legendary you caught (bad nature or something like that). Can you encounter it again?
No. Once its caught, you can never reencounter it again. And you can just use mints to alter things if the nature sucks.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
No. Once its caught, you can never recounter it again. And you can just use mints to alter things if the nature sucks.
Yeah, I found out the answer. I just didn't want to screw myself over.

Edit: And you can fight it again if you didn't take it with you.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
You get Keldeo for getting all of the musketeers.

Bus

My God...the AI partners they give you...its like having 3 of that stupid Raid Jerk with the damn Solrock...

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Also, looks like Garchomp doesn’t get Dragon Dance via TR, shame. But it apparently does get Scale Shot tho :>

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
By the way guys, if you don't like your legendary's stats from the Raid, you can always not accept it in order to reset the stats (at least the nature).

utlhmsus

So basically you can see the stats and nature before deciding if you want to keep it, or do you have to soft reset? And I assume there’s no way to synchronize, right?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
So basically you can see the stats and nature before deciding if you want to keep it, or do you have to soft reset? And I assume there’s no way to synchronize, right?
Yes, you can see the stats/nature before you decide.
You don't have to soft reset.
I doubt Synchronize would even work even if you happen to have a Synchronizer.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Datamines were wrong af. Koko didn't get CC or Play Rough or Rising Voltage.

I'm guessing there's no way to save before a legendary to soft reset shiny hunt? Aside from doing the entire adventure again?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Do any of the old legendaries have some story at least?

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Caught Suicune, Kyurem and Zapdos in Love Balls. One more Love Ball at my disposal, and afterwards I'll continue my quest through the tundra.

While I'm here, anyone find new clothing options apart from the hiking suit?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Looks like the game got tired of my crap and just made me settle with Suicune.
I guess after a while, you have to select the legendary.

On the bright side, it's 4 IV and Calm.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm not even concerning myself with nstures and IVs for the legendaries. We have mints and caps for a reason.