• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - GENERAL DISCUSSION Thread

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
You know. With all that pride and that flair of magnificence Calryex asserts. It finally hit me what character Calyrex reminds me of based on his design. Excalibur from Soul Eater, the little royal guy that says, "FOOL!"

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Looks like i finally transferred torchic and gible but froakie won't transfer... why?

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
So as per Peony League Card he was Champion once.
So we have a Champion between Mustard and Leon

Wouldn't be surprised if due to personal reasons Rose wanted to humiliate Peony by letting a 10-year old defeat him with a new mechanic he introduced (Dynamax).

I also see some Champion(s) between Mustard and Peony (like the one who rigged the match)

icytempest

So, I just released my Kyurem accidentally and the lady told me that I will not be able to capture it again. Is this for real???? I hate myself now.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Dragonite, Metagross, and Fossils are not version exclusives.
Salamence is exclusive to Sword and Garchomp is exclusive to Shield. Bagon and Gible are found in Tunnel to the Top.

@PsychoLogical :(

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Has anyone figured out how to unlock the new clothes for the Crown Tundra? I only got up to Freezington last night, so I’m not sure if there’s some sort of style card you get at the beginning like we got with the Isle of Armor

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Can Calyrex Fusions Dynamax?
Surprisingly yes. I shook that Dynamax Tree and got pulled into battle with a Dynamaxed Greedent And Dynamaxed my Calyrex Rider But it was taken out quickly by a Max Darkness Attack. I did KO Greedent with my Zacian’s Close Combat and received tons of Berries.

xeloo

Yeah, I found out the answer. I just didn't want to screw myself over.

Edit: And you can fight it again if you didn't take it with you.

So you can battle Suicune again if you don’t catch it?
I was destroyed by that thing

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Dragonite, Metagross, and Fossils are not version exclusives.
Salamence is exclusive to Sword and Garchomp is exclusive to Shield. Bagon and Gible are found in Tunnel to the Top.

@PsychoLogical :(
Darn, Oh well guess I’m transferring a Gible from HOME. Whenever that’s available.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Some of the trees in the Crown Tundra can potentially drop previously event-only berries (recently got a Micle Berry from the tree close to where you disemark). Also horray you can now get many of the fossil mons in balls other than the regular ones (since the Dream World is gone), also now they can legally be in Apricorn, Beast, Safari and Sport Balls (R.I.P the Sinnoh gang for balls unobtainable in Gen 5 however).

Last edited:
I accidently killed Articuno, will it go to other place?
Not sure about it since I didn't play it myself yet But try beating the league again, it often was a way to reset defeated legendaries in previous (more recent) games, so it might work now too