• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - GENERAL DISCUSSION Thread

Kingudora

My favourite
The Home TM/TR lists were not final, I've found at least one instance of pokémon having new TM/TR moves. Such as:

The Poli line gets access to Earth Power now, which means Politoed has gotten a new excellent coverage option! Wow!

Joycap

The Smogonites' personal George Orwell
The Home TM/TR lists were not final, I've found at least one instance of pokémon having new TM/TR moves. Such as:

The Poli line gets access to Earth Power now, which means Politoed has gotten a new excellent coverage option! Wow!

Welp, that answers my question.

Also I don't really see how Earth Power as coverage is as relevant when EQ exists.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, I'm downloading the DLC now. Anything I should know before jumping into the DLC? Final word on scaling, etc.?

krsfpm

But the thing is, I already got the update, that and the DLC. I checked and it says that its on the latest version (v1.2.0).
You probably have the same issue as the other thread. Go to the shop and redownload the pass. The update on your main screen only updates the game. You probably didnt download the pass.

DFang

27yr old Pokefan
Looking like there must be a new Galarian evolution for Kadabra? I used home to bring Alakazam into my game but it's not showing up in the dex...

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
Where are the Diglett in the cave? Found all but one...

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member