• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - GENERAL DISCUSSION Thread

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Finally beat Zoraora. Used my lv 100 Seismatoed and someone brought Eternatus and someone brought a Sandaconda.
I’m planning on using my Lv 100 Zekrom since it will be resistant to Zerora’s Electric attacks. I have some useful moves on it since it is the one that knows Haze.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I’m planning on using my Lv 100 Zekrom since it will be resistant to Zerora’s Electric attacks. I have some useful moves on it since it is the one that knows Haze.
That should be good too. My Seismatoed is resistant due to its part ground typing.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Team: Mienshao lv73, Luxray lv73, Corviknight lv74, Kommo-o lv75, Lycanroc lv75, Urshifu(Single strike or Rapid strike) lv 75 (G-Max)

I really like his Team. Lycanroc could've been Dusk but still love him having Kommo-o So now each pesudo was owned by a Champion. Can't wait for Poketuber videos of him vs Leon. Whose Team is better and can he give a run for his money to Hop using the Legendary Wolf?

PS. Is there a 4th fight against Klara/Avery? Did anyone check if we can invite new trainers to Champion Cup?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Typical AI. You'd think it wouldn't be to difficult to give you different partners based on the opponent Pokémon's type.
Yep. But it didn't affect the end result. We won.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
As soon as you exit the train station, go right and swim over to island. The woman on the island will give you item after you giver her 8 Galatia’s Twigs, which are found randomly shining below large trees
Oh no, so does that mean you need the water upgrade on the bike to get to this woman, which you don't get until late game?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Does Zeraora only count once per trainer or can you fight as many and it'll add to the one million goal?

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Has anyone figured out how to turn Apricorns into Balls?

Would really like to start hoarding my own Love Balls...

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
The Isle is much bigger than expected but can still be fully explored in one sitting I assume that won't be the case for Crown Tundra also the first Pokemon I encountered upon arrival was none other than Buneary so yeah! Rubber Stamp 10/10 for me :D

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Depends on just how small the chance is, I haven't actually tried combining apricorns yet.
Hopefully its fairly common but regardless, this should still mean that people might end up with more Love Balls, so hopefully I can get more Love Ball trades.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
The site has an error, as Expanding Force is listed as an Ice-type move when it should be Psychic.