• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - GENERAL DISCUSSION Thread

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I want to find out how to get the new Outfits and things.

Dress up as Team Flare or Ghetsis or possibly others
I want to know if there will be a new town

Zmagoslav

Since its a week away i wanna know what is the first thing everyone is going to do when they get to the crown tundra. I know if i can im going after the legendary birds first

Well that's easy:
1) Transfer in the living dex i've prepared beforehand
2) Edit my main team to include the 2 favorites that didn't make it in previously
3) And then start the story

One thing i was looking forward to was the raid dungeons, but with the announcement of them being rental i lost most of my interest. So that's probably something i'll do dead-last.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
I want to know if there will be a new town
We saw little houses and stuff in the original announcement trailer, so I'd say there'll at least be a little village of those houses that serves as a main "Hub" of the Crown Tundra where all of the supporting cast and move tutors and things are based, like how the Master Dojo is the main hub on the Isle of Armour.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
W
We saw little houses and stuff in the original announcement trailer, so I'd say there'll at least be a little village of those houses that serves as a main "Hub" of the Crown Tundra where all of the supporting cast and move tutors and things are based, like how the Master Dojo is the main hub on the Isle of Armour.
Well I hope are more buildings besides the house we saw in the trailer

Pokemon Power

Seems the Crown Tundra is starting to leak. I won't post anything here. You can check out the Rumor and Speculation thread to see what's up.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
just checking. i received a froakie in a trade. (met the owner on facebook) Are all kalos region creatures also eligible for transfer from home after the tundra update?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
We'll have to wait and see the. Crown tundra should be released soon, japan is only a few hours from midnight for october 22.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
So are all the pseudo Legendaries available with the CT?
I believe so. Although only Salamence is unaccounted for in being shown. The rest are confirmed. Only thing is that it's still unconfirmed if they're also going to be version exclusive like the psuedos that have long already been in.

Pokemon Power

So are all the pseudo Legendaries available with the CT?
Well, Tyranitar, Hydreigon, Goodra, Kommo-o and Dragapult are all in the base game, Dragonite, Metagross and Garchomp have been officially confirmed for the Crown Tundra through official sources.
And Salemence was in the Home leak.
So I'd say so.

DKN117

Legend Tamer
From the main page: "Only one player can keep a Pokémon, however." What does that mean, exactly? Do you mean, only one player gets to actually keep anything they catch, while the other three players walk away with nothing no matter how they contributed to the Adventure? How would the game decide who gets Pokemon out of the deal and who leaves the Adventure empty-handed? Roulette wheel? First-come first-serve? A minigame?

The wording really makes me think it means " after the Adventure, one player leaves with a Pokemon (of their choice between the Legendary or one of their rentals) while the other three players leave empty-handed, not getting to keep anything". How would they make that work?

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

From the main page: "Only one player can keep a Pokémon, however." What does that mean, exactly? Do you mean, only one player gets to actually keep anything they catch, while the other three players walk away with nothing no matter how they contributed to the Adventure? How would the game decide who gets Pokemon out of the deal and who leaves the Adventure empty-handed? Roulette wheel? First-come first-serve? A minigame?

The wording really makes me think it means " after the Adventure, one player leaves with a Pokemon (of their choice between the Legendary or one of their rentals) while the other three players leave empty-handed, not getting to keep anything". How would they make that work?
I think they just mean that you can only leave with either the Legendary or one of the rentals.

Heatleo

Older Pokemon Trainer
vg247.com clarified this in a review. I'm not going to post the entire thing here (way too long), but here's some quotes from them,
Your reward is simple: at the end of the Adventure, you can take home your current Pokemon. That can be one of the ones you picked up along the way, or it could be that you swap for the legendary Pokemon at the end and take that reward home.
So basically, it's this. You will be able to get either legendaries, or if you want other pokemon, you can do that as well.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
vg247.com clarified this in a review. I'm not going to post the entire thing here (way too long), but here's some quotes from them,
So basically, it's this. You will be able to get either legendaries, or if you want other pokemon, you can do that as well.
Imagine how annoying that would be if one of the Pokemon you caught before the Legendary was a Shiny.....

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
So, are the Galarian forms of the legendary birds be roaming Pokémon or just scattered at some random places? Just asking since moves like Mean Look no longer exist in SwSh...

PsychoLogical

So, are the Galarian forms of the legendary birds be roaming Pokémon or just scattered at some random places? Just asking since moves like Mean Look no longer exist in SwSh...
I’m guessing a mix of both now that I think about it. I’m guessing you have to chase them down throughout the CT until you hit one final stop where you then battle it regularly.