• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - GENERAL DISCUSSION Thread

scififan21

Yeah that stinks I don't have to get up super early so I'll have a couple hours to play at least.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Yeah that stinks I don't have to get up super early so I'll have a couple hours to play at least.

I have to go to bed in 2 hours. :(

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Well, I have no bedtime hour in particuliar (lost my job due to coronavirus) but what I wonder is, will I still be enough in shape to stay up during nighttime for the Crown Tundra?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I'm very likely not going to get too far tonight because...
A. I am slow at playing games, particularly Pokemon.
B. I like to see a bit of information, like new Pokemon (form) stats for nature/IV hunting.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Just one important question. Are the update files being withheld for both the games and the pokemon home apps until everything is complete?

also is there any troubleshooting if i'm don't receive any update prompts after it should be finished?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I still have to finish the game... so Crown Tundra is a bit away for me lol. I have all 8 badges and have to take part in the tournament.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
At most, I was planning on just arriving in the Crown Tundra tonight, & I wasn't really planning on catching my first pokemon until some time over the weekend. It sucks, but I can live with this.

Datamine is happening rn so it should be out soon
Well, time to avoid YouTube like the plague :p

Heatleo

Older Pokemon Trainer
Well, I have no bedtime hour in particuliar (lost my job due to coronavirus) but what I wonder is, will I still be enough in shape to stay up during nighttime for the Crown Tundra?
Sorry to hear about the lost job. If you are desperate for work there’s always online gig work (depending on what you want to do). Now if you have the time you might as well get at least the game update done and pokemon home updated (I’m planning to do that since pokemon home gets done for me in almost 3 hours before I go to sleep.)

Pokemon Power

Hey, I've been away from my job too due to the pandemic. The company I work for understands though, and they're willing to let me back once it's over.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
It didn't start for me. I just turned my Switch on but the game isn't updating or anything

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer