• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - GENERAL DISCUSSION Thread

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Wow. Color me surprised. Update is here, eastern standard time, a bit after 9pm.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
The update just stopped. I got Error Code 2137-8056

EDIT: Never mind, it's fine now

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Saw the post on Twitter about the update being live. Downloading it along with the Home update as well.

Gonna be great to bring over my legacy Pokémon like Garchomp and look into further developing others for PvP play.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Had my first dynamax adventure. I can see it being pretty fun with friends or even online.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I’m so unluckly, I got stuck with a Special Atk Swampert the first time as the best mon there.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Okay, now we're talking. Tunnel to the Top is exactly the kind of mazelike, multileveled cave I've wanted to see this entire game. Could do with more overworld puzzles, but the cave design is definitely getting better. It's been a long time since I've gotten anywhere close to lost in a cave.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
So do we know exactly if we have version exclusives for any of the new legendaries yet?

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Met Peony lol. He's that one person everyone has met at least once. As for the Crown Tundra. Wow. This feels bigger than the Isle of Armor, probably because much of it isn't made up of a sea but most importantly, this feels like the post-game exploration area that SwSh is missing.