• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - GENERAL DISCUSSION Thread

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
And here we go with the needle in the haystack collectathon quest again. This time it looks like you need to find footprints for Sonia.

Bus

Just came across some tracks and met Sonia. She told me that it was needed to track Legendary pokemon and a prompt popped up telling me I was 2% of the way to tracking the pokemon.

Wow.

Guess I'll be in the Tundra awhile lol

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Well I’m not continuing until I beat this stupid Suicune.

Bus

Someone needs to make a meme out of 'That was stunningly incorrect, sir'

PsychoLogical

Ok thank god I caught Suicune. I was about to go malding too.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Apparently you can straight up catch Victini and Keldeo. Is this true?

PsychoLogical

How hard was it to battle?
Pretty difficult if you don’t choose the right path and if you have to work with difficult choices from the rent mons. I got stuck with pretty crappy mons to rent with so I had to go with the best one which unfortunately was a Special Attacking Swampert. Took me nearly 5 times to complete cause you can’t reset for what your original 3 choices were.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Pretty difficult if you don’t choose the right path and if you have to work with difficult choices from the rent mons. I got stuck with pretty crappy mons to rent with so I had to go with the best one which unfortunately was a Special Attacking Swampert. Took me nearly 5 times to complete cause you can’t reset for what your original 3 choices were.
Wow. That sucks.

Apparently you can straight up catch Victini and Keldeo. Is this true?
Interesting. I'm wondering about Mew. Since I don't have a Pokeball Plus.

PsychoLogical

Wow. That sucks.
It does. Although if your original choice was crappy, you’re able to exchange for another rental if you choose the path that has someone there (one of them being a random scientist) but even that’s a gamble.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
It does. Although if your original choice was crappy, you’re able to exchange for another rental if you choose the path that has someone there but even that’s a gamble.
Ah. So it's all up to luck and RNG then.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Let's say you didn't keep the legendary you caught (bad nature or something like that). Can you encounter it again?

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Compared to the Isle of Armor, there is something quite serene surfing the seas of the Crown Tundra.