• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - GENERAL DISCUSSION Thread

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I find it strange that Spectrier's movepool is actually pretty sucky. Spectrier has only a very few special moves that it can learn. Glastrier on the other hand... it's movepool is way better off except for the physical ice moves.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I find it strange that Spectrier's movepool is actually pretty sucky. Spectrier has only a very few special moves that it can learn. Glastrier on the other hand... it's movepool is way better off except for the physical ice moves.
Yeah, I just looked at Spectrier's movepool and... what the hell, man?

Nasty Plot + Shadow Ball with what? Dark Pulse and... Mud Shot?

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
I was sceptical about the Dynamax Adventures due to the rental Pokémon but they’re actually a lot of fun when the AI isn’t a bunch of idiots. Second Adventure I did got me Rayquaza which I didn’t take and it now I can select to redo that Adventure whenever I want which is cool. Might try and shiny hunt it as I read that shinies are easier to find in Dynamax Adventures.

EDIT: gotta love how Martin is still useless and screws me over even without Solrock. Found an Armaldo, one of my partners has Barraskewda and Martin just so happens to have a Maractus with Storm Drain so Barraskewda can’t do anything.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
It is clear the video game gods have found favor with me.

The Dynamax Adventure tutorial gave me my #1 favorite pokemon: Suicune! :D

PsychoLogical

Wait, do the legendaries not have any new Pokedex entries? That's really disappointing.. :(
Only the new Legendaries, the 5 regis, Galarian Bird Trio, and the Swords of Justice have the dex entries.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Is there any in-lore explanation why there are 2 different horses and any info on how they behave towards each other?
Is there any sign of theme being somehow related to Swords of Justice

Also, is there any reference to the Wolves, Eternatus or Urshifu within Crown Tundra?

scififan21

Catch Moltres, Calyrex, and Spectrier so far. Also was there any new clothing items added? Everbody saying that they got Suicune on tutorial Dynamax Adventure. I got Heatran, but wasn't playing with AI either.

PsychoLogical

The only thing I'm disappointed in is the fact that the Gible line is exclusive to Shield (i'll manage anyways and I'll just simply transfer one of my Gibles from GO to Home and work from there whenever the transferring can be available). Other than that CT is pretty great to say the least.

Heatleo

Older Pokemon Trainer
Catch Moltres, Calyrex, and Spectrier so far. Also was there any new clothing items added? Everbody saying that they got Suicune on tutorial Dynamax Adventure. I got Heatran, but wasn't playing with AI either.
If you transfer meltan to your game and talk to the crown tundra Pokédex lady she gives you a hex nut clothing item

PsychoLogical

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Wait, do the legendaries not have any new Pokedex entries? That's really disappointing.. :(

Its the same for blaziken, garchomp or any alolan starters when i check the pokedex hoping for updates, or is purchasing dlc required if i missed the isle of armor dlc?

The only thing I'm disappointed in is the fact that the Gible line is exclusive to Shield (i'll manage anyways and I'll just simply transfer one of my Gibles from GO to Home and work from there whenever the transferring can be available). Other than that CT is pretty great to say the least.

If you're in trouble and want less hassle than transfer i can breed a Gible egg for you if you have any valuable trades just send me a message i'm willing to help.