• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - GENERAL DISCUSSION Thread

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
can you only go to the Tundra after the pokemon league?

Poke-earth only seems to list level 60-65 pokemon

Last edited:

Metafogos

New questions, about the Dynamax Adventure, because I still dont find this answers:

- Only one player can get the Legendary?
- If everyone gets one, the Pokemon is the same (IV, Nature, Shinness)?
- If i choose not get the legendary I can try again. But I dont understant then this start to cost stones... How is this mechanics?
- You can choose the retail pokemon in the end?

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
New questions, about the Dynamax Adventure, because I still dont find this answers:

- Only one player can get the Legendary?
- If everyone gets one, the Pokemon is the same (IV, Nature, Shinness)?
- If i choose not get the legendary I can try again. But I dont understant then this start to cost stones... How is this mechanics?
- You can choose the retail pokemon in the end?
From what I can tell:
- Everyone can catch it
- Not sure but I’m guessing it’s different for everyone
- I believe it only starts to cost if you exit without finishing. I’ve done the same one about 6 times and never been charged anything
- You can’t choose the Pokémon you start with but you can take any of the ones you catch along the way

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
After asking around, found Regigigas. On another note, I normally ignore using legendary Pokemon but Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno along with the horse legendaries just stand out so much that I kind of want them on my team. Haven't felt like this since I was a child seeing Groudon for the first time.

Ultra Beast Lover

I have viewed the legendary bird fight cutscene... they were totally throwing shade at the player for having their phone on, just look at the way they turn to look at us then leave.

The Calyrex stuff looks cool, wish we could have this kind of stuff in the main games. Just a condensed Pokemon movie. I haven't been able to see the whole event yet, why did Calyrex lose his power?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
I have viewed the legendary bird fight cutscene... they were totally throwing shade at the player for having their phone on, just look at the way they turn to look at us then leave.

The Calyrex stuff looks cool, wish we could have this kind of stuff in the main games. Just a condensed Pokemon movie. I haven't been able to see the whole event yet, why did Calyrex lose his power?

My big guess. Read carefully
The pokedex entries have shown rumors that Calyrex stopped a meteor from hitting the Galar region. Eternatus Eternamax was probably in that meteor and Zacian and Zamacenta fought alongside him as in Calyrex was the mysterious hero of legend. It must have been draining considering how small he is now.

Last edited:

shoz999

Out of the three birds, which is your favorite so far? Still experimenting here, but I love Super Mega Ultra Chicken's design. Also I'm not just calling it that because Zapdos looks like a Chicken, he runs away from you like one too lol. Ever tried catching a fleeing Chicken? Trying to catch Zapdos reminds me of that. It's not that easy.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
I think my game might’ve glitched or something because I didn’t see any cutscene that had to do with the galarian birds. I literally just got close to the tree and the screen faded to black as if a cutscene was going to start and it just cut to getting a phone call letting me know that the birds are now roaming. I wonder if I accidentally skipped the cutscene? Im pretty bummed about it.

also I relate to the sentiment a user above shared, ever since gen 4, I felt like using legendaries on my team was a huge cop out but I really want to use some of the Regis and swords of justice on my team for this run.

Zorovolt

Champion of the Zora
Is Cosmog a gift pokemon after you beat the main CT story? (I've only kist started) I only ask as there is one chilling in one of the houses in Freezington, and the lady in there drops rather a nuclear hint by saying "it needs a good home...I wonder where I could find a dependable trainer". Also love that she calls it 'Fwoofy'which I take to be a nod to cosmog being nicknamed 'Nebby' by Lillie (IIRC) in Alola.

Dared3v0

Just have fun
Is Cosmog a gift pokemon after you beat the main CT story? (I've only kist started) I only ask as there is one chilling in one of the houses in Freezington, and the lady in there drops rather a nuclear hint by saying "it needs a good home...I wonder where I could find a dependable trainer". Also love that she calls it 'Fwoofy'which I take to be a nod to cosmog being nicknamed 'Nebby' by Lillie (IIRC) in Alola.
Yes i think after you complete the first 3 chapters then the lady will give it to you

shoz999

Oh yeah. I just waltz in there, exploring without noticing at first. When I finally go back to the grandma after looking through the dining area, I finally noticed Cosmog and was like... WTF... Nebby is that you? Wait.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Thank you, I hadn't seen this anywhere!
Considering how Cosmog and Cosmoem only learn Teleport and Splash and level up slower than a snail until lvl 43, you may want to stock up on experience candies to speed up his progress and then just dump them on him. How the game determines if you get Solgaleo or Lunala we don't know.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty

Think you can visit anytime but the level curve caters the CT to be a post-game area.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

You can go as soon as you reach the wild area, just like Isle of Armor. But unlike Isle, the game will not scale to accommodate new save files, so you have to fight Peony with his level 70 Pokemon. But you can lose and the story will go on.

You can also catch the dynamax legendary Pokemon even with no badges (may or may not be an oversight).

BulleDeChagrin

Lillie best girl
I wish there were trainers and more side
You can go as soon as you reach the wild area, just like Isle of Armor. But unlike Isle, the game will not scale to accommodate new save files, so you have to fight Peony with his level 70 Pokemon. But you can lose and the story will go on.

You can also catch the dynamax legendary Pokemon even with no badges (may or may not be an oversight).

So Peony will have level 70 Pokemon, but will the wild Pokemon still be level 60 or do those scale?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I wish there were trainers and more side

So Peony will have level 70 Pokemon, but will the wild Pokemon still be level 60 or do those scale?

Nothing scales. Crown Tundra is meant to be for post game, it just isn't gated off for whatever reason.