• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - GENERAL DISCUSSION Thread

MrJechgo

Kinda wished that there was a move tutor in the Crown Tundra as well.
A versatile 80/90 attack power Physical Fire and/or Fairy move would have been welcomed.

Zireaux

Hey so, I haven't been able to find anything online about new style/clothing options being found outside of the basic and gold explorer's stuff. But so far
I got a new crown for completing the CT Dex, if you take the new Regis to the fashion guy inside Wyndon Stadium, he will give you hoodies based on their look. And Peonia just gave me some "futuristic yellow shades" just out of the blue. They're pretty cool looking

Last edited:
I got futuristic blue shades from peonia and also i just shook the dyna tree and got pulled into a battle with dynamax greedent

Edit: greedent just one hit ko'd most of my level 100 max ev trained pokemon so yes it is a tough battle
Edit 2: i just got from defeating it
.30 oran berries
.10 sitrus berries
.1 lansat berry
.20 tomato berries
.15 hondew berries
.5 chople berries
1 starf berry
Ok wow

Last edited:
I assume that talking to peonia is a daily thing because i talked to her several times but i did not get anything till the next day, i wll doo some testing with time

Edit: seems not

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Crown Tundra is amazing. Exploration, Dynamax Adventures, Peony's character, fun legendaries: Regis and Horses. Having a blast so far, and not here to rush it at all.

Plus, I can't choose between Glastrier and Spectrier. Outstanding stats; sure Glastrier has a better movepool that either desires a Trick Room setter or Speed Swap, but you can't opt out Spectrier with its' design despite its shallow movepool (WoW, SUB, CM, NP are still not bad).

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Also, minor nitpick

Why can't Calyrex follow you across water? Both its forms could feasibly walk on water, Ice Rider by freezing the water below it and Shadow Rider simply by levitating.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Crown Tundra is amazing. Exploration, Dynamax Adventures, Peony's character, fun legendaries: Regis and Horses. Having a blast so far, and not here to rush it at all.

Plus, I can't choose between Glastrier and Spectrier. Outstanding stats; sure Glastrier has a better movepool that either desires a Trick Room setter or Speed Swap, but you can't opt out Spectrier with its' design despite its shallow movepool (WoW, SUB, CM, NP are still not bad).
Glastrier is a slow Ice type. Those always are destined to stink.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。

Not really when you consider a solid 110/145/130/110 stat-spread. Once you Choice Band a Brave Glastrier, you'll have a bad time. Spectrier on the other hand, can only use Dark Pulse and Shadow Ball which honestly is a bummer. Still, I'll most likely be choosing Spectrier.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Kinda wished that there was a move tutor in the Crown Tundra as well.
A versatile 80/90 attack power Physical Fire and/or Fairy move would have been welcomed.
I'd just like there to be a Rotomi in the Crown Tundra since I like to update my leage card during different stages. Plus, it'd make it easier to EV train the pokemon I catch by sending them to Pokejobs (or at least cheaper so I don't have to spend all my money & Dynite Ore)

Last edited:

Halkel

Experimentalist
Funny, My Clefairy ruined the life of a Mega Pidgeot and Charizard in Gen 6. And you are severely underestimating Shuckle.

Ultra Beast Lover

Just saw a playthrough of the Crown Tundra, the Calyrex stuff was cool but the birds are still a mystery to me. I guess they're like this because of the berries on the giant tree?

Charizard7316

I’m shiny hunting Regidrago by killing him over and over to get the Number Battled to 500 to get maximum shiny odds. Would I be able to leave the Regi temple to do other things without resetting the shiny odds? Like no chain is broken basically?

Sorry, I know this is a dumb question, but I’ve never used this method before.