• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - GENERAL DISCUSSION Thread

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I'm saying it now.

Anyone who does not name their Galarian Zapdos 'Chocobo' is a sinner and they're gonna burn in the Distortion World forever.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Just out of curiosity did people choose Regidrago or Regieleki? I went with the dragon just because it suited the general horror feel of a lot of the Pokemon I have used in Sword.

Picked the dragon one as I thought it matched the other regi's pattern the most.

Either way end up getting the eletric one via trading here so all's well.

In regards to some people that are having that problem, have they tried taking the Pokémon in question to the one guy in the battle tower that gives the Pokémon not caught in Galar the symbol that you see on Pokémon that are caught in Galar?

I've read the comments and the uploaders said he's tried that but even with that, it's still considered illegal.

Doesn't really bother me NOW because I'll use the first one I get on my starter anyway but in a way it sucks since I planned on using on my gen 4 shiny shinx.

Zorovolt

Champion of the Zora
I hate Beldum. First one I faced, kept on breaking out of different kinds of Pokeballs and due to the stupid hail, ended up getting knocked out.

Brought in my lv. 100 Gengar and used Hypnosis on the next one and the experience went a lot better and I was able to catch it.

I had a lot of trouble too, same with Metang. Got lucky in the end via Grimmsnal Thunder Wave. Has anyone struggled with anything else? My only other so far was Regidrago.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Well I’m only three Galarica Twigs away from getting the Galarica Wreath. I had three to begin with this morning and collected some more from IoA since they are extremely easy to find there. Also got Galarian Moltres while I was there and caught Regirock this morning. I’m going after Regidrago next.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Color me surpried when I saw Calyrex speaking to the player.
Maybe not all Psychic types see humans as lowly creatures XD
Jirachi seemed to enjoy being around humans. It was pretty polite and did enjoy playing with Max and didn’t seem to view him as being a lesser being. Lugia also seemed to be somewhat fond of humans in The Power of Us. The bigger Psychic Legendary Pokémon tend to be more apprehensive of human and the possibility of being exploited for their powers. The smaller Psychic Legendaries seem to enjoy playing with humans more. Deoxys is the only movie Mythical to not really fear or hate humans but also not really seen having a fondness of them either as the purple one was just simply looking for its lost friend and simply teleporting humans that were in the way to a safe location and out of the way. The humans weren’t in any real danger until Rayquaza appeared and started to attack Deoxys.

Autobot N

For those who have gotten Poipole, how many UBs did you have when it appeared? I saw a website saying you need to have completeed 15 DMax adventures and caught 5 UBs for it to appear, which is consistent with my experience so far, since I have 4.

Charizard7316

I thought that method didn't work right due to a bug, did it get fixed?

I don't know honestly. I see a lot of players using it, so I figured I would try the same approach.

The so called "Murder" Method doesn't require you to stay in the same location. It's not like chaining in previous generations. The only thing that matters is the amount you've defeated which is displayed in your dex.

Or you can soft reset, which is quicker than defeating it every time but doesn't have increased odds.

Thank you! As I said, I have never used it before so I didn't know what to expect.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I finally decide which of the two new Regis to go for and i can't figure out how to get to the temple :(

Also has anyone got any tips on how to catch Registeel, it's giving me a migraine because i've been beaten twice by it and lost 13 Ultra balls trying to catch it, the others were a lot easier.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I kept releasing Suicune to get a better nature, but after a while, the game would only let me select Suicune.
They were on to me.
You know, initially I thought they got rid of the choices because I kept on doing the Suicune mission.

Now I'm wondering if I might have just not caught any other Pokemon during that time.

I guess I'll have to catch at least one Pokemon during the Dynamax Adventures.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
You know, initially I thought they got rid of the choices because I kept on doing the Suicune mission.

Now I'm wondering if I might have just not caught any other Pokemon during that time.

I guess I'll have to catch at least one Pokemon during the Dynamax Adventures.

I've done quite well so far in the Dynamax, i've got Suicune, Raikou, Kanto Articuno & Tapu Fini.

Autobot N

For those who have gotten Poipole, how many UBs did you have when it appeared? I saw a website saying you need to have completeed 15 DMax adventures and caught 5 UBs for it to appear, which is consistent with my experience so far, since I have 4.
Update: finally got it to appear after catching my 5th Ultra Beast.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I've done quite well so far in the Dynamax, i've got Suicune, Raikou, Kanto Articuno & Tapu Fini.
Yeah, I recently caught Rayquaza after the second attempt.

I actually had a pretty useful CPU team.

I had a Slowking that I could dynamax and use Max Hailstorm.
Togetic had Life Dew.
Miltank had Thunder Wave and Play Rough.
Greedunt used Swords Dance and finished it off.

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
I finally decide which of the two new Regis to go for and i can't figure out how to get to the temple :(

Also has anyone got any tips on how to catch Registeel, it's giving me a migraine because i've been beaten twice by it and lost 13 Ultra balls trying to catch it, the others were a lot easier.

Temple is in three point pass. As for catching it, persevere. Not sure how many premier balls I used... 30+ I think.

Halkel

Experimentalist
I'm saying it now.

Anyone who does not name their Galarian Zapdos 'Chocobo' is a sinner and they're gonna burn in the Distortion World forever.
My close friend called hers Chocobo, my mum called it Choco, I went out there and called it Boko, the chocobo of Bartz.

DKN117

Legend Tamer
So, for the Spiritomb quest, two questions:

1. Is it 32 people, or 50 people? I keep hearing both numbers from different sources.
2. Does it have to be 32/50 different people? As in, if I trigger online, manage to talk to # people before I call it quits, and later when I go back online to talk some more, I accidentally talk to a couple of people I already talked to the first time, would they not count?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
So, for the Spiritomb quest, two questions:

1. Is it 32 people, or 50 people? I keep hearing both numbers from different sources.
2. Does it have to be 32/50 different people? As in, if I trigger online, manage to talk to # people before I call it quits, and later when I go back online to talk some more, I accidentally talk to a couple of people I already talked to the first time, would they not count?
I’ve heard 32 and 40 people with both being claimed to be the correct number. It definitely isn’t 50 people.