• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Feel free to talk about that kind of thing here.

Let's keep any of the leaks kept to this thread and not the others, as it tends to draw away from any legitimate news. Thank you.

Keep in mind the Forum Rules as well.

And if anyone wants to comment against this kind of information in thread, they will be warned accordingly, as this thread is where it is allowed.

This is for Sword and Shield rumors and speculation only. Anything else will be deleted. That means any talk about future games, etc..

Last edited:

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Alow me to start by saying I really really hope that Logauntape (my name for it not one I've ever seen anyone else use) is real.

It's the supposed leaked design that I have yet to find proof is fake, for a Grookey Evo.

The one with log/tree trunk covered arms

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
No problem, @Wulava. It makes it that much clearer.

Agreed on the advice. Take everything with a grain of salt.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I'm wondering if both of the legendaries are wolves. For the record, I think you can make them look different enough.

When looking at the Pokemon X and Y logos, the frayed ends of X seem to refer to Xerneas's horns, while the frayed ends of Y seems to refer to Yveltal's wings and tail.

I guess we'll find out soon enough. I feel like the next Direct will likely feature them.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
And what about the possibility of Sword & Shield hinting to Gen 4 remakes, like what Diamond & Pearl did for HGSS through Jasmine?

The main point here is we currently cannot allow discussion and speculation on a game that doesn't even exist. Also this thread and subforum is not dedicated to it.

SWSH is not even out yet. There is currently no reason to speculate about the possibility of DP Remakes when we even have no idea or evidence showing Gen 4 references.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
The main point here is we cannot discuss and speculate on a game that doesn't even exist.

SWSH is not even out yet. There is currently no reason to speculate about the possibility of DP Remakes when we even have no idea or evidence showing Gen 4 references.
No offense, I understand you want to keep it to just Sword & Shield and not how Gen 8 could be but that sounds like a lazy excuse to keep potential Diamond & Pearl remakes out of a speculation thread, key-word speculation. That's like saying we cannot discuss and speculate on what the first set of Gen 8 games could be an year ago because it hasn't even been announced and yet like remakes, we do know there's a trend on gens happening with GameFreak. Can you imagine mods saying this same excuse, and I bet this has happened, for potential Ruby & Sapphire remakes before X & Y's release? Plus, surely there's no harm in speculating about how Sword & Shield could hint to a bigger wider Gen 8? Cause I think the one thing we can all agree on is that Gen 8 is not going to end with Sword & Shield.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
And once again, no. Continue this line of discussion and you will receive a warning.

Once we cross that bridge, meaning there's mention about future games, then sure you can discuss it. In the appropriate forum and in a thread there made for discussion and speculation of rumors about said games.

shoz999

And once again, no. Continue this line of discussion and you will receive a warning.

Once we cross that bridge, meaning there's mention about future games, then sure you can discuss it. In the appropriate forum and in a thread there made for discussion and speculation of rumors about said games.
So then where should I discuss and speculate about Gen 8 if Sword & Shield is not the proper place for it?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
So then where should I discuss and speculate about Gen 8 if Sword & Shield is not the proper place for it?
Nowhere at this time. As Gen 8 is Sword and Shield for now. No other games. Future games will have their own forum, whenever that time comes. Like both @Wulava and I have re-iterated is that the speculation is limited to these games only, in this forum (Sword and Shield).

shoz999

Nowhere at this time. As Gen 8 is Sword and Shield at this time. No other game. Future games will have their own forum, whenever that time comes. Like both @Wulava and I have re-iterated is that the speculation is limited to these games only, in this forum (Sword and Shield).
Maybe, maybe it is but oh well, that's fair enough.

Orphalesion

To get this back on topic, anybody heard the rumour of the Gen 2/3 Galarian forms?

Noctowl: Ice/Flying (Becomes black, with bits of dark blue.)
Sentret: Normal/Ground (Now has steel-claws)
Furret: Normal/Ground (Has a drill on its tail)
Spinarak: Bug/Ghost (is now black, but the smiley on it’s black is a bright pink)
Ariados: Bug/Ghost (Same as Spinerak. Now has a spooky angry-face on it’s back.)
Jumpluff: Grass/Fairy (Body becomes white, pom-pom-things turn pink)
Sudowoodo: Steel (Now disguised as a pinetree)
Houndour: Dark/Ice (“skull” on its head is now made out of ice)
Houndoom: Dark/Ice (Horns and bone-parts are now Icicles)
Magcargo: Fire/Water (Has now a seashell as it’s house)
Ralts: Dark/Fairy (Green “Helmet” turns dark blue and the dress-part becomes purple)
Kirlia: Dark/Fairy (Same as Ralts, but it’s legs stay white)
Gardevoir: Dark/Fairy (The same as previous, looks a bit like it’s Mega)
Zangoose: Fighting/Dark (White fur becomes black, has sharper claws)
Seviper: Poison/Steel (Has a giant iron spike-ball instead of it’s Knife-tail)
Spoink: Poison (Tail is made of purple sludge and it’s crystal is dark purple)
Grumpig: Poison/Ghost (same with spoink, but it’s pink parts become dark green
I think it sounds really fake since it mostly mentions colour changes. Most of the Alolan forms were at least a little bit more than colour swaps.
Though i wouldn't mind some of those to show up in the game. Like Spinarak and Araidos, a black Spinarak with a bright pink face would be kinda cool.
And of course, there's the issue with Gardevoir already having a mega. Though, truth be told, I'm not a fan of the idea that only because an evolution line got a mega it's somehow barred from ever getting regional forms (and vice versa) so I wouldn't mind a Gallarian Gardevoir

Last edited:

shoz999

To get this back on topic, anybody heard the rumour of the Gen 2/3 Galarian forms?

I think it sounds really fake since it mostly mentions colour changes. Most of the Alolan forms were at least a little bit more than colour swaps.
Though i wouldn't mind some of those to show up in the game. Like Spinarak and Araidos, a black Spinarak with a bright pink face would be kinda cool.
And of course, there's the issue with Gardevoir already having a mega. Though, truth be told, I'm not a fan of the idea that only because an evolution line got a mega it's somehow barred from ever getting regional forms (and vice versa) so I wouldn't mind a Gallarian Gardevoir
... Galarians... whut? Is that what were calling regional variants from Galar lol? That sounds like a name of an alien race. We Galarians come from the Planet of Galar and we come in peace Earthlings... Galaria, Galariom, Galario. Kind of sounds like the name of a sci-fi themed Pokemon too... actually come to think of it, I wonder if that alien saucer-like dome tower has anything to do with the Galar name... Of all the names they've chosen, why Galar?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

I love the ideas for it. But I wouldn't doubt that it's fake. Still kind of interesting. Definitely, it would be rather creepy looking in a good way.

shoz999

So who else thinks the legendary Pokemon in the Sword & Shield Logo is actually the trio master in two different forms, a Sword Form and a Shield Form, and is separate from the actual boxart legendaries, kind of like Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon where you see Solgaleo and Lunala but Ultra Necrozma hidden in the corner.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Idk. Seems improbable for me to have that in the first version. In the end it's still possible that the wolves are just symbols and have nothing to do with any actual pokemon.