• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
HBjy9OV.png

There is even a tent in the background, so this part seems very likely.

And the leaker definitely confused affection for friendship, which I can understand.
That might also be a building the player can find. We'll have to wait and see if we get more information.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Also, ever since the starter reveal, I have had this 'football player' vibe about Scorbunny. So I think that is the route the evolution line will take. Scorbunny's final evo is most likely 'athletic' but not like a brawler or such.

The website mentions it's a runner. I think that's the theme they are going for when it comes to athletics.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
If that leak is correct, I’d love to have the seagull on my team.
Especially if it has an electric immunity like it looks like it says.
Since it's disconnected from the other part of the rumor, I feel like that someone tried to piggyback on the first part of the rumor.

It just sounds so ridiculous.

Unless someone can prove that I am wrong to think that.

Shingamon

The flying flame
Regarding the chipmunk attacking from the trees, didn't sentret and aipom used to attack from trees when you used headbutt on them in gold and silver? at least as far as I remember they did but I may be confused. if I am correct then it wouldn't be amiss for pokemon to attack from bushes or trees and such... who knows?

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Regarding the chipmunk attacking from the trees, didn't sentret and aipom used to attack from trees when you used headbutt on them in gold and silver? at least as far as I remember they did but I may be confused. if I am correct then it wouldn't be amiss for pokemon to attack from bushes or trees and such... who knows?

The chipmunk attacking from trees (if real) is likely meant to replace Crabrawler attacking from berry piles in Alola.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
This is just speculation, but it’d be pretty cool if the “endorsement” we get works like a sponsor (like the sponsors on Leon’s cape or on the sides of the Arenas). We could get special items or clothing that reps the sponsor, maybe even money. It just seems like a random thing to include if it doesn’t go anywhere.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
This is just speculation, but it’d be pretty cool if the “endorsement” we get works like a sponsor (like the sponsors on Leon’s cape or on the sides of the Arenas). We could get special items or clothing that reps the sponsor, maybe even money. It just seems like a random thing to include if it doesn’t go anywhere.

Or maybe there will be a "fame" measure you will have to biult up prior to being allowed to fight the gym leaders. Since pokemon battles are so popular and we have full stadions it would make little to no sense to let anyone fight the celebrities/sport stars (such as Gym Leaders). It's like letting a random guy fight Conor McGregor on a MMA Night event. Heck, there might be even an official Trainer ranking as Leon Has a number 1 on his suit. I would love to see something like that!

KKS-Lapras

I hope somehow someone manages to hack the demo at E3 and answers the Eeveelution question, instead of us waiting til late fall when the games come out. Or that the one leaker that appears to have given real info leaks this specific info. It was the nice thing about Sylveon, it was revealed early.

ShadowForce720

I hope somehow someone manages to hack the demo at E3 and answers the Eeveelution question, instead of us waiting til late fall when the games come out. Or that the one leaker that appears to have given real info leaks this specific info. It was the nice thing about Sylveon, it was revealed early.

Just saying that even if someone were to hack the E3 demo that chances are they wouldn't find a treasure trove of things like all the new pokemon like you would expect, as Gamefreak likely makes sure that the E3 demo doesn't have anything that they don't plan on showing off, it tends to be when there is a later demo or when someone gets the actual game that the actual datamines that reveal things happens.

So basically even if someone were to hack the E3 demo you still wouldn't have your answer to whether or not there is going to be a new Eeveelution in Sword and Shield.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Or maybe there will be a "fame" measure you will have to biult up prior to being allowed to fight the gym leaders. Since pokemon battles are so popular and we have full stadions it would make little to no sense to let anyone fight the celebrities/sport stars (such as Gym Leaders). It's like letting a random guy fight Conor McGregor on a MMA Night event. Heck, there might be even an official Trainer ranking as Leon Has a number 1 on his suit. I would love to see something like that!
The fame system is a bit hard to manage, since the game will eventually lead you to the finish point regardless of your sponsor deals. And, there isn't a point to implement fame meter by that logic, if we know it'll eventually increase as we play more and more and out of our option to navigate. Should they introduce an agency system where multi sponsor options offered to you at the same time with different deals; as in A offering more money and less battle options and B offering the contrary, then it would be excellent.

What I see however is, the possible rank system. As eventually your reputation will increase directly proportional to your ranking, you may get specific invitations from Gym Leaders and Champions of other regions. You may eventually find yourself battling against Cynthia in London Dome, which would be pretty thrilling to see!

shadowF

Going by the leaks........

"Scorbunny will have fighting moves, but is pure fighter. It becomes Raboot, but I don't remember the final evolution, except that it looks like a fighter. It looks humanoid"

I am guessing Scorbunny will either be pure fire or Fire/fighting but definitely bipedal and have a Soccer theme.

"Grookey will end up as a giant gorilla that beats a wood drum to attack."

Grookey will be Grass/Fairy??? Since the leaks say "end up as a giant gorilla that beats a wood drum to attack" and wood drum makes me think music which is usually associated with the fairy type. Also could Grookey still end up being feminine like the pattern suggests even with what the leaks say?

"Sobble becomes Sizzile and then Intelleon, a chameleon with a spy theme"

Sobble with a spy theme sounds interesting. Hope it looks cool like James Bond cool! As for its typing there are many we can associate it with such as Water/Ghost since spies hide in public, Water/Psychic since "Intelleon" sounds smart and spies are smart, Water/Poison since spies are known to poison enemies and Water/Dark since spies are usually associated as cool.

Anyway what do you guys think?

shadowF

I am going to trust the leak and believe all of its is real (which will probably have some details wrong like other leaks) But I also want to talk about some that has not been revealed.

Your rival is named Hop, but you will also be facing of against Bede and Marnie

So Hop gets the weaker starter and Bede gets the stronger starter? (Marnie probably is already an experienced Pokemon trainer). Also are Bede and Marnie boy or girls names?

Team Yell is the gang in this game, who are well meaning fans of Marnie causing trouble

Maybe Marnie is a rising Pokemon star and is bitter having lost to Leon in the past and wants revenge? Perhaps Marnie seeks out Eternatus to finally become champion only for Eternatus to have different plans? Could definitely see Team Yell as a cult that wants Marnie to become champion because Marnie promises change when they become champion?

Eternatus is the evil legendary. The other legendary will be a wolf, who will either have a shield mane or hold a sword like Great Wolf Sif. Don't recall its name

I am assuming Eternatus is this:https://fsmedia.imgix.net/85/66/53/...-enhance.png?auto=format,compress&dpr=2&w=650

Dynamaxing and Gigantamaxing are new dynamics that will supersize pokemon in specific areas. Gigantamaxing is different from dynamax as it changes what the pokemon looks like. Meowth looks like long cat. Lapras gets layers like musical bars to its shell and musical notes. Pikachu looks like retro fat pikachu

If Gigantamaxing is real then I 100% believe Charizard will get a form change, would make sense why Charizard is always seen with Leon and is probably his ace.

Some pokemon, like Farfechtd, will get regional evolutions, like Sirfechtd. Meowth looks like a ball of spiky grey fur

Hope its not just Kanto Pokemon.

The fourth gym is the first Fairy type gym, led by an actress named Opal. Milo, Nessa, and Kabu are the first ones.

Wonder what typing Kabu is.

Sobble becomes Sizzile and then Intelleon, a chameleon with a spy theme

Intelleon is Water/Psychic or Water/Ghost? or even Water/Poison? Hopefully not Water/Normal like Kecleon is.

The best Pokémon so far is the blue seagull who when it dives, either gets a barracuda in its mouth or a pikachu, which it launches at its enemy

Wonder if he means it looks the coolest or just its movements are cool.

What do you guys think?

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Going by the leaks........

"Scorbunny will have fighting moves, but is pure fighter. It becomes Raboot, but I don't remember the final evolution, except that it looks like a fighter. It looks humanoid"

I am guessing Scorbunny will either be pure fire or Fire/fighting but definitely bipedal and have a Soccer theme.

"Grookey will end up as a giant gorilla that beats a wood drum to attack."

Grookey will be Grass/Fairy??? Since the leaks say "end up as a giant gorilla that beats a wood drum to attack" and wood drum makes me think music which is usually associated with the fairy type. Also could Grookey still end up being feminine like the pattern suggests even with what the leaks say?

"Sobble becomes Sizzile and then Intelleon, a chameleon with a spy theme"

Sobble with a spy theme sounds interesting. Hope it looks cool like James Bond cool! As for its typing there are many we can associate it with such as Water/Ghost since spies hide in public, Water/Psychic since "Intelleon" sounds smart and spies are smart, Water/Poison since spies are known to poison enemies and Water/Dark since spies are usually associated as cool.

Anyway what do you guys think?

I agree with you otherwise. But I think Grookey's evolution could also be Grass/Dark, Grass/Psychic or even Grass/Normal or pure Grass. I would have liked it to be Grass/Rock but that seems unlikely since the leak mentioned a wooden drum.

DannyDark

So with the evil team,or gang(?) in the leak, being called Team Yell.. and relating back to British culture.. I wonder if they'll be based on the Mods and Rockers from the 60s/70s?

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
There also seems to be yet another leak confirming what has been leaked so far:

jES6FU.png

Ruri might be the Japanese name of Nessa, while I'm not exactly sure if the Japanese Pokémon name differ so much from it's English name; Meteodaina VS. Eternatus.

Last edited: