• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Ah yes the 2 forgotten, unpopular, obscure & weak pokemon that definitely need new forms. Thank you so much Game Freak. For making the neglected & forgettable Kanto region relevant again.
What's bad about Machamp getting one? It's been left in the dust since Gen V! From Conkeldurr overshadowing it to no Mega, Z-Move, or regional variant...it is surprising that it hasn't gotten anything til now!

Inoshi

Pokemon Lover
It's a side shot. It's running with its tongue out.
Ah ok...I think I see it now...but how do we know that image means they're getting GM? Is it because the other pokemon included got one or is it something else?

axelme

what are the chances if machamp is getting gigantomaxed that they give him more arms. i guess im just disappointed with the gigantomax forms. aside from alcremie none of them really get that much of a change

pikachu gets a glowing tail
moewth grwos longer
butterfree's wing color changes

i mean...come on

gengar could be fun. i'd love a doduo though. play on the terror birds of prehistoric times. picture a 90 foot tall version of one of those.

Noy

what are the chances if machamp is getting gigantomaxed that they give him more arms. i guess im just disappointed with the gigantomax forms. aside from alcremie none of them really get that much of a change

pikachu gets a glowing tail
moewth grwos longer
butterfree's wing color changes

i mean...come on

gengar could be fun. i'd love a doduo though. play on the terror birds of prehistoric times. picture a 90 foot tall version of one of those.

Well they could give him more legs. Or even better, Even more arms! Just a big old mountain sized pile of bugling muscles(arms)

Edit: Actually if the region was more eastern they could have made him look like an Asura; with multiple arms legs and heads.

Julia Artemis

I mean that picture leak from July had a Machamp with 6 arms so that's likely. Also since it seemed to hint at Gigantamax Butterfree which wasn't even in the Affleck leak I assume that's also a real leak.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Well they could give him more legs. Or even better, Even more arms! Just a big old mountain sized pile of bugling muscles(arms)

Edit: Actually if the region was more eastern they could have made him look like an Asura; with multiple arms legs and heads.

I'm not familiar with Asura, but if that's a reference to some mythological or cultural icon, they that would be nice. If it's not, then I still don't know what that is.
Speaking of mythology, I don't recall everything clearly, but there might be some higher-numbered-armed (six perhaps) being somewhere in mythology that could be an inspiration for this. Perhaps.

axelme

yeah, looking at that picture leak we have:

a knight (sirfetch'd)
fat pikachu
big butterfly
long cat

but we've still yet to see

that net eye thing
bat
headless thing
elephant
plesiosaur(nessie maybe)
penguin
2 squirrels
stick bug
goat
gargoyle
spy
chubby cat
greyhound

i thought there was a pic spoiler that had a clock too but i cant find it

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
So are we really going to believe that 72 Pokemon rumor, or at this point do we think he’s just spitballing?

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
I think he’s just making that up. I think we’re more likely to get 90 Pokémon or so to go up to 900. Every game has added a new digit in the hundreds spot, Gen 2 got us to 200, 3 to 300, 4 to 400, 5 to 600, 6 to 700, 7 to 800, then 8 to 900 would make sense.