• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Marzbar

oh i hope not. i mean..i would love dolphin. on the list of pokemon we don't have the dolphin is one of those that is unreal to me that we don't. like..how have they not made a dolphin yet?. on the other hand i'd rather have a more traditional dolphin . or..there was a fakemon on deviantart a long time ago that was a fire/water type and had volcanic vents on it's back. that would be cool. i just cant imagine a space dolphin being even remotely okay
Okay, how to make it a space dolphin but still be cool and traditional at the same time...

How about a pink dolphin, Water/Psychic type, with an asteroid style space dust tail?

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
(The discussion about Pokétubers has gotten me thinking about how for some reason, some people have considered me as one, despite me not putting up anything except battle videos. Certianly, since I don't do any voice-over narration, I don't have anything right now, and I haven't had anything since Generation IV.)

it honestly seems like a waste of time to me to make up fake leaks. i just dont get it. i dont see what thrill that would get people.

Different people derive pleasure from different things. The people who generate fake leaks derive pleasure from getting people talking about them and their ideas.

Last edited:

axelme

Okay, how to make it a space dolphin but still be cool and traditional at the same time...

How about a pink dolphin, Water/Psychic type, with an asteroid style space dust tail?

eh..i dont know. i just really dont think i'd like it.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
It's just because we are nearing release and one is now more likely, I think the mods want the system to be in place before one happened so they set up spoiler threads early just in case.

Oh darn. I was hoping for some legit leaks.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Hopefully it's not too late to change some designs in that case.

Unfortunately it's definitely too late now. The game should be already packed into cartridges and ready for distribution by now.

But on the other hand, I don't think James Turner has the time to look at 4chan XD

Seems fake to me, but I do give them props for the designs. However, I swear I have seen that robot before.

EHeROTdXkAA6L6i.jpg

I don't remember if he ever stated he was drawing the images out of memory, but that's....way too detailed if he was. Which is suspicious.

The "TCG artist" mentioned Vanilluxe having a Galarian/Regional Evolution. He didn't say it having a Galarian form.

Vanilite having a Regional Evolution still means wild Vanilluxe in Galar should be in that evolution form, not in the regular form. It's in Galar, why would it appear in its regular form? But as we already see, there's wild Vanilluxe in its regular form in the lake in Wild Area.

Last edited:

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
10% Zygarde is already based on Fenrir though. Its "scarf" even resembles Gleipnir, the chain leash used to restrain it

Eh, if it is Fenrir then it's basically Fenrir in name only, the two have nothing in common outside of superficial details. There's really nothing stopping them from doing the concept of Fenrir in the future since there's so much you can still tap into with the character, same with Jormungandr and Hel, who are also associated with Zygarde.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
10% Zygarde is already based on Fenrir though. Its "scarf" even resembles Gleipnir, the chain leash used to restrain it.

Funny, I had my own theory regarding Zygarde...
wF3tVX5.png

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I don't remember if he ever stated he was drawing the images out of memory, but that's....way too detailed if he was. Which is suspicious.

Assuming 60 seconds per "Pokémon," it's very much possible. As I mentioned before, there are artists who can draw this level of detail this quickly, and there are lines of work specifically for that kind of speed. What's more suspicious is that the drawings appear to be drawn on ink and paper and scanned in black-and-white (as in just those two, not any shades of gray), but the numbering look like they're written with pen and scanned in color.

Marzbar

Assuming 60 seconds per "Pokémon," it's very much possible. As I mentioned before, there are artists who can draw this level of detail this quickly, and there are lines of work specifically for that kind of speed. What's more suspicious is that the drawings appear to be drawn on ink and paper and scanned in black-and-white (as in just those two, not any shades of gray), but the numbering look like they're written with pen and scanned in color.
The artist/leaker did not write any numbers or arrange them like shown above. That was done by someone else afterwards to make it easier to follow

Pikachu111213

Traveler
I’m wondering if it is safe to still subscribe to any Poketubers since YouTube recommendations might make random Pokémon videos pop up out of nowhere.
I know for a fact that Pokeshopper will not cover the leaked/datamined games if that helps. aDrive will put silhouettes of the leaked Pokémon in the thumbnail. It’s how I got Toucannon spoiled for me (and the regional bird always means a ton for me, so it was a bummer for it to be spoiled). That said, as you pointed out, it may be best to avoid YouTube and the internet in general if you don’t want to be spoiled. I only want to see the starter evolutions, Rolycoly’s evolution, and Impidimp’s evolution.

Moving on, anyone think we will get news this week? Or do you think Pokenichi will simply recap the gigantamax forms trailer. Personally, I think we will actually get news because the gigantamax trailer was already recapped in the Gamefreak Secret Base livestream

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I know for a fact that Pokeshopper will not cover the leaked/datamined games if that helps. aDrive will put silhouettes of the leaked Pokémon in the thumbnail. It’s how I got Toucannon spoiled for me (and the regional bird always means a ton for me, so it was a bummer for it to be spoiled). That said, as you pointed out, it may be best to avoid YouTube and the internet in general if you don’t want to be spoiled. I only want to see the starter evolutions, Rolycoly’s evolution, and Impidimp’s evolution.

Moving on, anyone think we will get news this week? Or do you think Pokenichi will simply recap the gigantamax forms trailer. Personally, I think we will actually get news because the gigantamax trailer was already recapped in the Gamefreak Secret Base livestream
Maybe the games wont be leaked or datamined this time?

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Maybe the games wont be leaked or datamined this time?
There’s a chance for sure, but if I’m not mistaken it’s unprecedented. That said, I want to avoid spoilers. While I respect that other want to know the whole Dex going in, I think discovery is part of the fun, so when November hits, I’ll be avoiding the web just to play it safe.

I’ll leave this here:
https://mobile.twitter.com/blazikerm/status/1186854622331396096
More than likely fake, but there are some really cool concepts in here.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Assuming 60 seconds per "Pokémon," it's very much possible. As I mentioned before, there are artists who can draw this level of detail this quickly, and there are lines of work specifically for that kind of speed.

It's not the time that's the issue, it's the level of detail itself, if he doesn't have his work in front of him and has to draw based on memory. Usually leakers are leaking from outside their office, without their work in front of them (since their office computer most likely can't connect to the internet and it's most likely forbidden to carry their work home), so their description will miss a lot of details. Even in the case of the Alola starter leak where the leaker actually has their work with them, the leaker just outright scanned and posted the character design sheet, instead of taking the time to redraw them.

Although, even if we're ignoring that, the TCG leaker still has a lot of other questionable stuff, so.....I guess in the end it's wait and see again like any other leaks. I'm still leaning towards the TCG leaker being a fake though.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
There’s a chance for sure, but if I’m not mistaken it’s unprecedented. That said, I want to avoid spoilers. While I respect that other want to know the whole Dex going in, I think discovery is part of the fun, so when November hits, I’ll be avoiding the web just to play it safe.

I’ll leave this here:
https://mobile.twitter.com/blazikerm/status/1186854622331396096
More than likely fake, but there are some really cool concepts in here.

Hmm. A lot of this information seems believable, and the only immediate red flag I noticed was that the drawings he provided looked like a 10 year old's fakemon concepts (but he did himself say that he wasn't very good at drawing, and to be honest I probably couldn't do much better myself). I checked the list of supposed Galarian forms he saw and none of them have been confirmed in their base form to be present in the game yet, which is a problem some other leaks had. No real reason to believe this one is true, but no immediate reason to disregard it either.

I'm not sure how much I like the idea of an Ice/Bug Galarian Volcarona, though. I mean, I like it by itself, but the fact that it might mean that regular Volcarona might not be available concerns me a little.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
That's the most fun I've had reading a leak in quite a while.
Sounds totally fake but its the first leak I've seen that I'd really like to be real.
It's interesting to read and that person is very creative, but 3 times more Galarian forms than Alolan's ones?? It's too good to be real lol
He says it has more Pokemon than gen5 if we count Galarian forms... TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE =[

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
It's interesting to read and that person is very creative, but 3 times more Galarian forms than Alolan's ones?? It's too good to be real lol
He says it has more Pokemon than gen5 if we count Galarian forms... TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE =[

I don't think we need to use spoilers in this thread since leaks are spoilers by default. Anyone who doesn't want to be spoiled should know to avoid a thread dedicated to information that was illegitimately released early.

DannyDark

The last couple of long "leaks" have included a sand worm-esque Pokemon.. whether true or not, it's really made me want more partially-submerged-in-the-ground-during-battle Pokemon.