• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

landipan

Very interesting if real, I actually like Grookey's evo, but I'm not really loving Sobble's(feels generic) so I won't be disappointed if they're fake.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
If Sizzile is derived from sizzle, I can see Sobble's design as a sort of emo teenager hissing at its trainer or Pokémon. Now, that would make sense with what Ohmori mentioned in the interview: "The trainer choosing Sobble must be very caring."

Yes, I'd really consider an emotional phase like puberty 'caring' based on what they told. That pattern usually ends up with good, maturing, results.

ScratchnSn1ff

Grookey might be shiny cos the leaker probably picked them seeing as Hop picks the starter weak to yours and we've yet to see Scorbunny so they could have soft reset for shiny, but if they did i'd have expected them to post Grookey's base shiny form too

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Grookey might be shiny cos the leaker probably picked them seeing as Hop picks the starter weak to yours and we've yet to see Scorbunny so they could have soft reset for shiny, but if they did i'd have expected them to post Grookey's base shiny form too
But how come the both pics taken from pokedex? If it belongs to the rival isnt the pic supposted to be taken from a battle?

Sponge

I love the Sobble evo, but I'm not to keen on the Grookey one... I think it's legs are what's throwing me off? I'd be happy if these ended up being real, though!

I think for me it's face is too similar to Grookey. So it kinda ends up just looking like a lanky (and more yellow) Grookey. Edit: Now that you mention it, the legs do look a bit weird....I feel like there's too much of the yellow colour.

I like this supposed Sobble evolution though. (also that it looks like it could become Poison type)

At the same time I'm skeptical, with the right skills you could create this easily enough. It would have been a little more believable if it was an in-battle shot of an area we hadn't seen yet.

Last edited:

Kingudora

My favourite
I think if those starter evos are real, then they must have changed the pokédex so you can see pokémon's shiny form as soon as you register them.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Oh my God. That Mewoth?!

The leak seem to be real. Don't know if we are allowed to post here but you can see some in Centro Leaks and fox looks amazing!