• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
So apparently there's a Pokemon called Yamper in the demo, and judging by the grainy photo currently on Serebii, it's, you guessed it, a Corgi. I know the leaker said the Corgi's name would be Pamper, but that may have been a typo or autocorrect. I'm going to have to chalk this up as another point in favor of the leak.

Looks more and more likely that we're getting a Farfetch'd evolution, which I think could be very interesting. Sirfetch'd sounds like a knight, maybe it trades in its signature leek for a sword and shield? Would definitely fit the theme of the games.
Yep. Just saw a shot of it. It's adorable! It looks like an Electric/Fairy type.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
And it is clearly the pre-evolution of the Electric Pokémon we saw in the stadium.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts

DaijobuPlease

Only 2 things on that list remain right, the 2 other rivals and supergigantomax forms. I guess 3 with the regional evolutions

Rio!

Composer
Well looking more and more like we will be getting evolutions to old pokemon then. If so I am so glad that it turns out they didn't decide to abandon this.

As in evolutions in prior gens in addition to kanto?
If so that's actually neat and appreciated.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
GameXplain have shown a video of gym challenge, there’s a kid in their wearing a red version of the green jumper with a chipmunk/squirrel on it, could it be implying two versions of them like the rumour suggests?

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
As in evolutions in prior gens in addition to kanto?
If so that's actually neat and appreciated.
The rumor only mentions Farfetch'd getting an evolution (Sirfetch'd) but says there are others (plus different versions of existing pokemon). But even if its just Kanto I appreciate that they are having new evolutions to old pokemon for the first time since 4th gen (not counting Sylveon as it was more about advertising Fairies then it was making an old pokemon line stronger).

shadowF

The leak is definitely real. I don't know why people keep denying it.

As for when the other stuff from the leak will be revealed? My guess is:

July 2019-Endorsement, Bede, Skwovet and Greedunt chipmunk Pokemon, Kabu Gym Leader,Camping

August 2019-Team Yell, Marnie, Gigantamaxing, Regional Evolutions, Blue Seagull Pokemon

September 2019-Opal Fairy Type Gym Leader, first evolution for starters

October 2019-Eternatus, Final Evolution for starters (Intelleon,Raboot, Giant Gorilla)

Plus lots more but this is what I am feeling will be revealed basing off past reveals for games.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
The leak is definitely real. I don't know why people keep denying it.

As for when the other stuff from the leak will be revealed? My guess is:

July 2019-Endorsement, Bede, Skwovet and Greedunt chipmunk Pokemon, Kabu Gym Leader,Camping

August 2019-Team Yell, Marnie, Gigantamaxing, Regional Evolutions, Blue Seagull Pokemon

September 2019-Opal Fairy Type Gym Leader, first evolution for starters

October 2019-Eternatus, Final Evolution for starters (Intelleon,Raboot, Giant Gorilla)

Plus lots more but this is what I am feeling will be revealed basing off past reveals for games.

Can you please redirect me to the Leak post. Cant seem to find it

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
The only things about the leak I don't like are Scorbunny's final evo being pure fire and some Pokemon yet again getting "special" versions for the gimmick.

The rest sounds amazing.
The second part just makes this leak even worse.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Nessa's Japanese name is confirmed to be Rurina, which further confirms the Japanese leak on May 3rd is, also, correct. That means, Meteodaina could be yet another new legendary.

gzA9dS.png

Source:
There also seems to be yet another leak confirming what has been leaked so far:

jES6FU.png

Ruri might be the Japanese name of Nessa, while I'm not exactly sure if the Japanese Pokémon name differ so much from it's English name; Meteodaina VS. Eternatus.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
What are your thoughts on those confidential “leaks” that have been floating around the last couple of months, where Scorbunny’s finsl evo has sparks coming off it, etc.

I thought they were fake at first but seeing as they’ve been out a few months and no artist has claimed them yet, I’m starting to think they are the real ones, this happened with Alloa starters too if I recall. Normally when a potential leak takes off someone a few days later confirms they made it