• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

shadowF

Nessa's Japanese name is confirmed to be Rurina, which further confirms the Japanese leak on May 3rd is, also, correct. That means, Meteodaina could be yet another new legendary.

gzA9dS.png

Source:

Did they reveal anything else? I remember a rumor floating around where they revealed all the Pokemon who would receive Gigantamaxing.
Can you please redirect me to the Leak post. Cant seem to find it

Here you go:https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/463209182/

shadowF

That was Part 2 of the heavily credible leak, and nothing from it has been confirmed yet.

Do you have a link of it or a summary of what was said? I never saw it unfortunately.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
That was Part 2 of the heavily credible leak, and nothing from it has been confirmed yet.
The Nessa gym has been, given the picture we've seen from the demo.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Do you have a link of it or a summary of what was said? I never saw it unfortunately.
Other Pokemon that receiving new Gigantamaxing forms are:
All four of the Tapu Legendaries, which will become masks to become giant colossi.
Charizard, Flygon, Tyranitar, Hydreigon, and Volcarona will receive Godzilla inspired design changes to their Gigantamaxed forms.
Meltan evolves while Dynamaxed into Melmetal.
Rotom who takes control of the entire stadium to fight.

After becoming Champion the player will be given meet their manager Alan who will help with sponsorships, host tournaments and create advertisements & posters that can be seen around Galar. During these missions provides money & unlocks new outfits, TMs, and access to additional locations of Wild Area.

There are over 98 new Pokemon, more counting form changes.

Potentially very single Pokemon can be obtained in the through online raid battle events. Gamefreak plans to have monthly online raids planned, alongside events hosted at local retailers. One of the first raids planned is Torterra to coincide with the Detective Pikachu movie.

Leon is Team Yell's anonymous leader who uses his social media and power of fandom to target and damage trainers reception so they lose sponsorship, in order to remain an unchallenged champion from trainers who he thinks could beat him. He thinks that Sonia purposefully let him win their match years ago and feels weak. He capture's the other version's legendary in order to feel powerful despite leaving Galar unprotected from the evil legendary Eternatus.

Eternatus has the power to control the minds of Pokemon and Gigantamaxing and Dynamaxing them into Raid Pokemon. It's the first outright evil Pokemon and can only be caught via Dynamax. In order to use Eternatus the trainer must purify his evil by befriending, playing, and petting it at camps.

I'll post more later.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Other Pokemon that receiving new Gigantamaxing forms are:
All four of the Tapu Legendaries, which will become masks to become giant colossi.
Charizard, Flygon, Tyranitar, Hydreigon, and Volcarona will receive Godzilla inspired design changes to their Gigantamaxed forms.
Meltan evolves while Dynamaxed into Melmetal.
Rotom who takes control of the entire stadium to fight.

After becoming Champion the player will be given meet their manager Alan who will help with sponsorships, host tournaments and create advertisements & posters that can be seen around Galar. During these missions provides money & unlocks new outfits, TMs, and access to additional locations of Wild Area.

There are over 98 new Pokemon, more counting form changes.

Potentially very single Pokemon can be obtained in the through online raid battle events. Gamefreak plans to have monthly online raids planned, alongside events hosted at local retailers. One of the first raids planned is Torterra to coincide with the Detective Pikachu movie.

Leon is Team Yell's anonymous leader who uses his social media and power of fandom to target and damage trainers reception so they lose sponsorship, in order to remain an unchallenged champion from trainers who he thinks could beat him. He thinks that Sonia purposefully let him win their match years ago and feels weak. He capture's the other version's legendary in order to feel powerful despite leaving Galar unprotected from the evil legendary Eternatus.

Eternatus has the power to control the minds of Pokemon and Gigantamaxing and Dynamaxing them into Raid Pokemon. It's the first outright evil Pokemon and can only be caught via Dynamax. In order to use Eternatus the trainer must purify his evil by befriending, playing, and petting it at camps.

I'll post more later.
I hope the Torterra rumour is true so I can get Turtwig into my game then! Fingers crossed Minun appears too then I’ll be happy

Shingamon

The flying flame
has anyone suggested swkovet and greedunt being a line of evolutions? like how bidoof goes into bibarrel and so on? the leak doesnt specify that they aren't nor that they are. just putting that out there because i don't feel that they are exclusives, especially as we havent seen different jumper designs, unless thats intentional by nintendo

sorry for any name spelling mistakes

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
has anyone suggested swkovet and greedunt being a line of evolutions? like how bidoof goes into bibarrel and so on? the leak doesnt specify that they aren't nor that they are. just putting that out there because i don't feel that they are exclusives, especially as we havent seen different jumper designs, unless thats intentional by nintendo

sorry for any name spelling mistakes
I’m hoping they are like plusle and Minun, being very similar but different versions, and they could play off the lore of the squirrels in the Uk then. Where the red were common but now are near extinction because of the grey squirrels that came from America. Would be a great way of incorporating the whole berry thing into their backstories.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Nessa gym is not part of the Second Leak(in fact, nothing revealed so far is) so until August there is no reason to believe it for now. But if it is true, then that means they probably programmed a fair amount of the existing species, they will just handover one-by-one like early Gen 3 event-only legacy Pokémon or VGC distribution only Mega Stones in Sun/Moon through Raid Events to milk people. 98 species plus regional forms and Gigantamax forms will also mean most of the remaining type combinations should get some sort of representation, which again makes the leak quite unlikely.

As for Meteodaina, daina can mean "big beautiful", which means it is probably our first Mythical, like Diancie, Magearna etc. Meteor implies either Steel, Fire, Rock or Ice, which will probably be paired up with Fairy, Psychic or something like that.

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
The only things about the leak I don't like are Scorbunny's final evo being pure fire.
Note that from how its worded the leaker was only talking about Scorbunny being pure Fire. They outright said they didn't remember what the final evo was other than that it looked humanoid and like a fighter.

Rio!

Composer
Note that from how its worded the leaker was only talking about Scorbunny being pure Fire. They outright said they didn't remember what the final evo was other than that it looked humanoid and like a fighter.
This is true.
I noticed it's been mentioned that scorbunny's final evo is humanoid and the possibility of it being based off of a football/*us soccer* player. Seems weird to some but if it doesn't end up fighting or pure, is it weird to hope it's secondary ends up normal? xD

Baggie_Saiyan

The rumor only mentions Farfetch'd getting an evolution (Sirfetch'd) but says there are others (plus different versions of existing pokemon). But even if its just Kanto I appreciate that they are having new evolutions to old pokemon for the first time since 4th gen (not counting Sylveon as it was more about advertising Fairies then it was making an old pokemon line stronger).
In that case hopefully it's handled better then Gen4 and most of the new Mons for this gen. A similar number to what Alola Regional variants got I think would be appropriate.

Missingno.Fan

Didn’t the Chinese leak depict Yamper as a Corgi with a lightning bolt tail? Coincidence or does it make it more credible?

Rakansen

ラルフ
I'm very impressed so far with how accurate all the leaks are. I wonder if the leaks will end up being entirely true, or mostly fake with some of these accurate stuff sprinkled in.

ShadowForce720

What evolution? Was it another electric dog?

yes there is, one of the trailers that showed inside one of the stadiums along with the audience stands silhouette of a electric dog in the stands as a logo. Kind of like how in real stadium you will sometimes see different logos in the stands that advertise different things.

Red and Blue

yes there is, one of the trailers that showed inside one of the stadiums along with the audience stands silhouette of a electric dog in the stands as a logo. Kind of like how in real stadium you will sometimes see different logos in the stands that advertise different things.
Cool thanks what was the trailer?

ShadowForce720

Cool thanks what was the trailer?

It was in the very first trailer which we got the reveal of the name of the games along with the starters, and show the first gameplay for the games, if you go on to Serebii.net you should be able to find the trailer through the Sword and Shield section where they put basically all the Sword an Shield trailers, and it is around time stamp 0:44-0:45 in the stands left of Tyranitar.

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
This is the entirety of the reliable leak. It got a lot of things right and nothing in it was proven wrong yet so it seems to be the real deal:
leak.png

(source: https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/463209182/)

There was a second "leak" of a person claiming to be the same person of the first one, but there is no reason to believe them. So far, the one on the image is the only reliable one (and the Chinese riddler as well, but he didn't really add anything except that Yamper evolves into another electric dog).