• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
I'm curious if the Galarian Evolutions are exclusive to Galarian forms...

If so, then Farfetch'd is all but confirmed to receive both.

The thing I am most happy about is that we're getting Regional Variants, and they aren't restricted to Gen 1! Yay! Hoping that Reuniclus gets one, as wishful as that may sound.(Especially since it's confirmed to be in the game now!)
Unless they do it differently from SM, a pokémon that is found in his regular form in the region is not getting a regional variation. So any we saw up to this point, Reuniclus included, is a no.

EDIT: Actually, I'm wrong. We only saw Duosion, so it's still possible Reuniclus gets a Galarian form.

Last edited:

Wingulltrainer

I kind of like galarian zigzagoon- I hope he gets some decent dark attacks- is he the first regional variant to get a third form? The pika clone looks interesting, but i’ve Always been disappointed by how weak they are. Is this the chipmunk people have been seeing, or do we have two regional rodents, now? Galatian weezing has a dr. Jekyll/mr Hyde vibe to it. The music for the video was very distracting.

Last edited:

XXD17

Draco rex
Well every single leak was wrong....

But on the plus side, Obstagoon is badass and amazing, Linoone gets some love, Galarian Weezing is awesome (Poison/Fairy/Levitate is great), and Morepeko has.... Hangry Form

Correction. Every single NEW “leak” was wrong. The original has been proven more right. That means we can expect a Sirfetch’d, Galarian meowth, Persian, the actual blue gull Pokémon, and Gigantamax Pikachu, meowth and Lapras.

In terms of creativity, I think Galarian weezing is the best executed. The smoke beard and smokestack top hats are pretty neat. It needs a monocle though.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Alright, so here's the original "Affleck" Leak:
FlS6AgO.png

Now here are all Aug 7 leaks:
fzx9KmP.png
xxN9A2N.png
5ZMx0KC.png
xkO60O1.png

Then there is this another Aug 7 rumor that argues with the original Affleck leak:
2KeYF2g.png

We'll all see how these turn out later.
Quoting to clarify all confirmed fake.

RIP Lanswell, Axena and Boweign; My favorite part of the leak.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Correction. Every single NEW “leak” was wrong. The original has been proven more right. That means we can expect a Sirfetch’d, Galarian meowth, Persian, the actual blue gull Pokémon, and Gigantamax Pikachu, meowth and Lapras.

Probably a barracuda Pokemon as well, as the leak mentions the seagull Pokemon is able to pick up and fire a barracuda, but we currently don't have a barracuda Pokemon yet.

EDIT: You know what just occurred to me? The seagull is able to fire a barracuda like a projectile, right? Well, as it so happens... we already have an aquatic, predatory Pokemon that's based on a projectile.

Galarian Sharpedo with a more barracuda-like appearance, anyone? Perhaps even a regional evolution of a Galarian Sharpedo?

Last edited:

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I kind of like galarian zigzagoon- I hope he gets some decent dark attacks- is he the first regional variant to get a third form? The pika clone looks interesting, but i’ve Always been disappointed by how weak they are. Is this the chipmunk people have been seeing, or do we have two regional rodents, now? Galatian weezing has a dr. Jekyll/mr Hyde vibe to it. The music for the video was very distracting.
Alola Geodude line

Erron Black

The Outlaw
6qFWl7.png

Although I guess it could always be an Alolan Raichu situation where only the last of the line gets the alternative form.
This means Farfetch'd is definitely getting a Galarian form then. I think it's very deserving. Poor thing has been tossed around as a joke for too long!

Also this basically confirms Galarian Meowth... Hoping this means it will evolve into something other than Persian, which would make me less salty that it's getting another variant.

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
Have you guys seen the JP trailer? It's got a bit more footage and some other music snippits (bagpipes!), and also apparently discusses a feature called "Poké Jobs." GameXplain has it posted on youtube.

BulleDeChagrin

Lillie best girl
Have you guys seen the JP trailer? It's got a bit more footage and some other music snippits (bagpipes!), and also apparently discusses a feature called "Poké Jobs." GameXplain has it posted on youtube.

Thanks for pointing that out! Also a new form of Rotom (that looks like RotomDex, but coloured differently) that helps with the jobs.

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
Thanks for pointing that out! Also a new form of Rotom (that looks like RotomDex, but coloured differently) that helps with the jobs.
Happy to help! ^w^

The website says it's called Rotomi. Apparently it's the new Pokémon Center computer! And that you can also access the Loto-ID from it, lol.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
This means Farfetch'd is definitely getting a Galarian form then. I think it's very deserving. Poor thing has been tossed around as a joke for too long!

Also this basically confirms Galarian Meowth... Hoping this means it will evolve into something other than Persian, which would make me less salty that it's getting another variant.
I'm hoping that instead of Meowth, skitty and delcatty end up getting variants to go with how zigzagoon got one. the rat and cat and of both gens 1 and 3 would get forms that way.