• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Yes it's very safe to say that we will get some kind of news at worlds. In 2016 we got a trailer for crabrawler, sandygast, palossand, and stufful

In 2013 we got mega kangskan i think
Ok, thankyou. So 1 week from now <3
Do u know what hour? :eek:

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
In regards to the rumored riddle, that penguin with a wizard esthetic may have been hinted at as well. In the Japanese trailer, when pokejobs are being shown, the Hoothoot book store is shown, and if one zooms in they can see on one of the books is a penguin like Pokémon seemingly with a bow tie and possibly holding a wand. I can’t get a screenshot for whatever reason uploaded on here but here is the video where aDrive talks about it

Haven’t watched the video yet, but I hope he’s right. I’ve been wishing for a new penguin Pokémon forever.

Around noon, I believe? I know for sure it’ll be during the opening ceremony, so you can check when that’ll take place on the schedule (which I assume is somewhere on Serebii).

anjunajake

you were the sun & moon to me
I know that I'm in minority, but I'd take Fire/Fighting Scorbunny any day compared to pure Fire Scorbunny that knows multiple Fighting moves with no STAB, as long as its HA doesn't do justice.

Wasn't there also a leak that stated even though it was pure fire, it's HA would be a new ability that basically gave it STAB on all punch moves, and that is would be able to learn all punch moves, including ice punch. Not sure of the validity, but that would certainly be interesting.

There's really no way to know that. All have have is the stream schedule I'll post below. If I had to guess, the big reveals will be on Sunday before the finals but maybe someone who remembers from the last year years can confirm.

16KYYmq

Last edited:

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Wasn't there also a leak that stated even though it was pure fire, it's HA would be a new ability that basically gave it STAB on all punch moves, and that is would be able to learn all punch moves, including ice punch. Not sure of the validity, but that would certainly be interesting.

I assume that was a fake leak. Also, a HA to give it STAB Fighting-type moves is exactly similar to Dhelmise's Steelworker ability. I'd rather take the part-Fighting type and a different new HA.

Opening Ceremony is when the news always drop.

DSDark

Breeder
True, it did confuse Zacian and Zamazenta as the same pokemon, but it got a lot of other things right, such as Team Yell, Bede and Marnie, the gym leaders, the Wild Area, Dynamaxing, and even the regional variants.

I got a lot of faith in this leak.

Honestly I do have faith in the leak. However I think the leak falls apart at the starter evolutions. It mentions that Raboot is pure fighter, they may have meant pure fire. However I think the starter evolutions the least credible part of the leak.

There's really no way to know that. All have have is the stream schedule I'll post below. If I had to guess, the big reveals will be on Sunday before the finals but maybe someone who remembers from the last year years can confirm. I'm sure even sure the info reveals would be streamed, you may just have to keep an eye out on social media/this site.

16KYYmq

So on Friday between 9-12. I like it.

anjunajake

you were the sun & moon to me
I assume that was a fake leak. Also, a HA to give it STAB Fighting-type moves is exactly similar to Dhelmise's Steelworker ability. I'd rather take the part-Fighting type and a different new HA.

Opening Ceremony is when the news always drop.

I think the leak actually stated it would get essentially a STAB on ALL punching moves, including those of a different type like thunder punch, ice punch, ect. Basically a boosted iron fist. Most likely fake though, but would be interesting.

And okay in that case maybe we can expect something Friday between 9-12!

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Turtonator was revealed there in 2016 if I remember correctly.
Ironically, being Fire/Dragon, it was revealed the same day Ash lost to Alain and his Mega Charizard X who’s also Fire/Dragon.

It’d be nice to get a new Pokemon from Gamescon again though.

MewsTruck

There was a rumor that I believe has been proven false, maybe I'm not sure.

But anyways, it said something like you would have to beat the gyms then before E4 you would have to start over cause of team yell and the gyms would be stronger or some sort....

I like the idea of challenging gyms agains. I think it would be cool as long as other parts of the map opened up or have access to other areas and features and such. Or story expands

Autobot N

There was a rumor that I believe has been proven false, maybe I'm not sure.

But anyways, it said something like you would have to beat the gyms then before E4 you would have to start over cause of team yell and the gyms would be stronger or some sort....

I like the idea of challenging gyms agains. I think it would be cool as long as other parts of the map opened up or have access to other areas and features and such. Or story expands
I was actually looking at that one earlier today, and it's fake. It gives a full list of gym leaders, and neither Bea nor Allister are on it.

Yeah. All that leak said about Scorbunny's final stage is that it "looked like a fighter" and was bipedal.
Oh, Incineroar all over again

True, it did confuse Zacian and Zamazenta as the same pokemon, but it got a lot of other things right, such as Team Yell, Bede and Marnie, the gym leaders, the Wild Area, Dynamaxing, and even the regional variants.

I got a lot of faith in this leak.
Will GF make Zacian and Zamazenta like Solgaleo and Lunala?

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Can this game try not to get leaked for a minute? Dang.

A thought on the Eevee costume in that July 14th leak: maybe there's going to be an Eevee version of Mimikyu?

KKS-Lapras

Can this game try not to get leaked for a minute? Dang.

A thought on the Eevee costume in that July 14th leak: maybe there's going to be an Eevee version of Mimikyu?

I really love this idea. Some people have suggested it means Eevee has a Gigantimax form, but I prefer the Mimikyu thing.

Maybe Eevee being dressed in a costume in that picture implies something else, and Mimikyu is key to understanding what it is, Ghost type...