• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Wow. What a cliche plot that leak has.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
At least that would be cool for a game. But I doubt they could write such a plot for the games. Actually they should hire the animé staff to write the games plot lol
Lolno

——

I’m going to guess that it mentions things like “Dark type gym!” and the usual things that people always keep wishing for but never happen. If so, how uncreative!

Kingudora

My favourite
Considering that we have spotted an Elephant-looking pokémon that hasn't been showed properly, but somehow very few "leaks" seem to mention it, so I feel like it is a good indicator for a leak being fake. Especially for a "leak" of this nature, where someone claims to have played through the game and mention several examples of pokémon.

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang

Saddlers_End

ECbf6_9WsAEmSZM

• 98 New Pokemon
  • 24 new Galarian forms
  • 15 Gigantamax forms
  • Grookey's final evolution is grass/Rock. Sobble's is Water/Poison, and Scorbunny's is Fire/Fighting.
  • There is an electric robot (Bottix), a dolphin (Orbofin), a squirrel (Skwovet), a little knight (Cladet), a new deer (Fawncy), and several others. Impidimp evolves into a gargoyle called Dargoyle. Yamper evolves into a greyhound called Barkolt.
  • galarian forms for Jynx, Farfetch'd, Arbok, Houndour/Houndoom, Pineco/Forretress, Cacnea/Cacturne, Glameow/Purugly, Carnivine, and a few others. Farfetch'd Forretress, and Carnivine get evolutions.
  • Gigantamax forms for all Kanto starters, Pikachu, Meowth, Lapras, Machamp, and Empoleon. The rest are for new Pokemon. One is for Bottix. Another was for an armored horse called Chaineigh.
  • Duraludon isn't the psuedo. It's a Pokemon named Regallus, a Fairy/Dragon type.
  • The legendaries are Steel/Fighting, Steel/Fire, and Eternatus is Dark/Dragon. It has a form change that makes it Steel/Dragon.
  • Meteodiana is the Pokemon drawn into the hill. It's exclusive to Max Raids in the postgame.
  • The remaining gym leaders are Fire, Poison/Fairy, Ice/Dark, Electric, and Dragon.
  • Like I mentioned earlier with Meteodiana, Max Raid battles have some exclusive Pokemon. I finished the game and was told by an NPC to check them out for Pokemon I can't find anywhere else. Not sure who else yet.
  • The postgame consists of entering the city behind the Champion's Cup at the top of the map. It's called the Urban Area and will let you challenge different trainers, including familiar ones. It also has quests you can take on.
  • Kalos won't be in the game, but there will be hints of it by NPCs at the train station. Someone says "I hear that our trains are getting connected to Kalos! I can't wait to go there with my Pokemon!" Might mean nothing like ORAS Battle Frontier.
  • Team Yell follows Marnie because she is the runaway princess of the Galar region. The queen, her mother, asked them to keep an eye on her in a way that would not alert the region's civilians. Marnie told them that until she beats the Gym Challenge, she isn't going back. They decide to support her until then. Her number one "fan" is an unrevealed character and her personal retainer, Cedric. He will battle you in attempts to convince you to drop out of the challenges to make way for Marnie so she returns home sooner.
  • Bede is an ambitious, yet greedy trainer that manipulates people around him, including Chairman Rose, who didn't actually want to endorse him. Raised by a rich family with no worries, he lacks compassion and doesn't care for those who strive to meet their goals. He wants to conquer the Gym Challenges and Champion's Cup to show that the system is too easy despite how hard people work, in attempts to demoralize effort.
  • Oleanna is Magnolia's daughter and the mother of Sonia. She is the villain of the game. She has been collecting energy emitted from Dynamaxing to power a device in her base meant to capture and control Eternatus. She wants to Dynamax it for the purpose of consuming Galar in shadow, and to create a world where dark is the new light.
  • Oleanna works with Chairman Rose to encourage people into taking on Gym Challenges and use Dynamax. This is to supply more Dynamax energy for her machines.
  • the legendary of your game is used to defeat Eternatus in different ways. Zacian will slash through the darkness with his sword and free Galar from it. Zamazenta will shield and protect everyone from the dark as it lights the sky with its protective flames, burning it away.
  • There is no Elite 4. You take on the Champion's Cup, which works like a tournament similar to the anime. Leon is at the end. His ace is Charizard that he gigantamaxes, but he has a Regallus.

Yeah I don't like this 'leak'. Totes fake if you ask me.

Marzbar

Well the Galarian forms all make sense. The new Pokémon make sense even if they all piggy backed off the Affleck leak and also off the Riddle leak that had the blackball with the hat on symbolizing G-Weezing. Plot could be true. Wolf legendary types of Steel/Fighting and Steel/Fire could be true.

But Gigantamax Empoleon doesn’t make sense.

Also Water/Poison for Sobble’s final stage is weird too.

anjunajake

you were the sun & moon to me
Hmm I actually don't think anything in there sounds too outlandish, lol. Taking it with a grain of salt as always, but wouldn't be upset at any of that being true.

Saddlers_End

Well the Galarian forms all make sense. The new Pokémon make sense even if they all piggy backed off the Affleck leak and also off the Riddle leak that had the blackball with the hat on symbolizing G-Weezing. Plot could be true. Wolf legendary types of Steel/Fighting and Steel/Fire could be true.

But Gigantamax Empoleon doesn’t make sense.

Also Water/Poison for Sobble’s final stage is weird too.

A lot of this looks like piggybacking. There was a leak sometime last month(?) that talked about the Urban area and having a piplup that can be caught there, etc. that will Gigantamax.

As for the whole queen plot point, what is Team Yell supposed to keep from being "alerted" to the region's public? How would the public not know the queen's daughter?

Just seems a little "Farfetch'd" to me.

ShadowForce720

You know the way , that one trailer was presented where it shows the 3 known pokemon that can Gigantamax and their Gigantamax forms fighting a Dynamax Pikachu, Charizard, and Gengar makes me think that all 3 of those pokemon being Pikachu, Charizard, and Gengar. You know it would be funny if the final evolutions of all the pokemon that we've seen so far in the trailers and in the demos can Gigantamax.

Of course I don't recall how many we've seen so far, so I don't know if we've seen so many that it would be too large amount to get Gigantamax forms. Also I'm not saying that it's a guaranteed that all the final evolutions of the pokemon we've seen Dynamax in the trailers will have Gigantamax forms but it's an interesting possibility. Also there could make certain exceptions like they will probably do with Pikachu where even though it's not a final stage evolution they still give it a Gigantamax form.

Although I wouldn't be that surprised if out of all the pokemon that can Gigantamax if not that many of them can still evolve, like for instance if a vast majority of them are pokemon that are already in their final stages or don't evolve further outside of Gigantamaxing.

Last edited: