• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Lapras and Dunsparce? That’s disappointing and quite boring.

Hope this “leak” isn’t real.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
So, I’ve done a bit of research. I don’t know much about these games so please fact check me (and for those who do know about these games, definitely correct me) but apparently Overwatch has already been revealed to release for Switch in October 18 (the “leak” says the 4th). And apparently it has already been confirmed that Deltarune will not be getting more chapters (the “leak” says a new chapter will be shadowdropped).

Also, maybe just me, but I don’t see Sans coming to Smash....but then again, I would’ve never guessed Banjo and Kazooie.

ShadowForce720

Just pointing this out but in regards to the whole Sirfetch'd thing even if it's not revealed in the Direct tomorrow that doesn't automatically mean that it's not real, as it could easily be revealed in a later trailer or it could be a case where we have to wait until the games come out to find out if it's real or not. So while there is always the chance Sirfetch'd could be fake I think it's important not to just jump to conclusions and just assume that it's fake just because it wasn't revealed within the timeframe you wanted as there is no such time limit for such reveal.

I mean heck so far the "Ben Affleck" leak has been pretty credible in that it's getting a lot of things right and only some small typos so far so I don't think that even if we don't see Sirfetch'd tomorrow that it somehow automatically means that Sirfetch'd is fake.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
The only thing I can almost guarantee will be on the Direct is whatever the early distribution Pokémon will be. I’m guessing it’s gonna be a Sinnoh starter that can Gigantamax.

As for everything else tomorrow... No idea. Going by past Directs announced with a “including new information on X game!” tagline, I’m guessing we’re probably gonna get at least five minutes of footage. But I’m not sure if it’s going to have a specific focus or just reveal a bunch of different things.

So, I’ve done a bit of research. I don’t know much about these games so please fact check me (and for those who do know about these games, definitely correct me) but apparently Overwatch has already been revealed to release for Switch in October 18 (the “leak” says the 4th). And apparently it has already been confirmed that Deltarune will not be getting more chapters (the “leak” says a new chapter will be shadowdropped).

Also, maybe just me, but I don’t see Sans coming to Smash....but then again, I would’ve never guessed Banjo and Kazooie.

I believe you’re right about the Deltarune thing, but not Overwatch. There was an Overwatch case for Switch accidentally leaked on Amazon, but there’s been no actual confirmation of the game coming to the console (yet).

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang

As far as I'm aware, everyone is still waiting for Overwatch to be announced for Switch, as I've seen a lot of articles talking about if tomorrow's Direct will be it's official reveal. This is one such example:
If all the frenzied speculation is to be believed, this could also be the Direct where Nintendo reveals that Overwatch is coming to Switch.
https://www.gamesradar.com/a-40-min...how-more-switch-titles-for-2019-on-wednesday/

On the Deltarune front, to my knowledge the only thing that's been stated (from the website) is this:
When will more chapters come out? There's only Chapter 1 right now.

I have no method of estimating that but at least several years.
Let's say 4000 years.
Actually, in the time of answering this question it went up to 4001 years.
https://www.deltarune.com/help/

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
I hope that we see the Route 1 Bird, Bug, and Rodent soon, and the seagull and barracuda.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
The only thing I can almost guarantee will be on the Direct is whatever the early distribution Pokémon will be. I’m guessing it’s gonna be a Sinnoh starter that can Gigantamax.

As for everything else tomorrow... No idea. Going by past Directs announced with a “including new information on X game!” tagline, I’m guessing we’re probably gonna get at least five minutes of footage. But I’m not sure if it’s going to have a specific focus or just reveal a bunch of different things.

I believe you’re right about the Deltarune thing, but not Overwatch. There was an Overwatch case for Switch accidentally leaked on Amazon, but there’s been no actual confirmation of the game coming to the console (yet).

As far as I'm aware, everyone is still waiting for Overwatch to be announced for Switch, as I've seen a lot of articles talking about if tomorrow's Direct will be it's official reveal. This is one such example:

https://www.gamesradar.com/a-40-min...how-more-switch-titles-for-2019-on-wednesday/

On the Deltarune front, to my knowledge the only thing that's been stated (from the website) is this:
https://www.deltarune.com/help/

Thank you both. Really hoping we can disprove this thing....not a fan. I at least hope the leaker is just wrong about Impidion’s typing.

World Turtle

I just want to see the mascot typings already... so much that it must have triggered my dream last night where it revealed that Zacian is Fighting/Grass and Zamazenta is Fighting/Fire :confused:

Thinking about it I could see them being Fighting/Something Other Than Steel.

It'd be like how the Timburr line isn't part Grass, Steel, or Rock just because they're holding lumber, a steel beam, or a concrete pillar. They're holding or wearing the sword and shield. They aren't actually part of them so while they might both be part Fighting their other typing might be something else. Does that make sense?

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend

It'd be like how the Timburr line isn't part Grass, Steel, or Rock just because they're holding lumber, a steel beam, or a concrete pillar. They're holding or wearing the sword and shield. They aren't actually part of them so while they might both be part Fighting their other typing might be something else. Does that make sense?

Yeah I figure they could both be Fighting. Especially with the possible hint from the TCG Sword/Shield promotion that might indicate that they are.

Also thinking that there are a few other secondary typings they could be. However, I’m pretty sure my dream of Grass for Zacian is one of the least possible typings for it. I also remember being disappointed by that “reveal” in my dream lol.

Kingudora

My favourite
Just pointing this out but in regards to the whole Sirfetch'd thing even if it's not revealed in the Direct tomorrow that doesn't automatically mean that it's not real, as it could easily be revealed in a later trailer or it could be a case where we have to wait until the games come out to find out if it's real or not. So while there is always the chance Sirfetch'd could be fake I think it's important not to just jump to conclusions and just assume that it's fake just because it wasn't revealed within the timeframe you wanted as there is no such time limit for such reveal.

I mean heck so far the "Ben Affleck" leak has been pretty credible in that it's getting a lot of things right and only some small typos so far so I don't think that even if we don't see Sirfetch'd tomorrow that it somehow automatically means that Sirfetch'd is fake.
Yeah, exactly. No one can rule it out as either fake or true until it gets proven either way. And it is possible it will stay that way until someone gets their hands on the actual games.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros

While I agree with the logic, don’t forget Florges who has the flower merge with its body but not being Grass Type

lablablabz

We have a rumor predicted the Nintendo Direct, just states 5th as Direct as most of European and other countries will be watching it on 5th:

Just wondering why a Dark/Fairy Impidimp would evolve into a pure Dark Impidon, but could be a split-evolution.

tTwxX7.png

I think this is fake since I don't think there has been any indication that Gigantamaxing changes a Pokemon's type.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I really want unexpected typings for the Legendaries. One of the things I liked about Solgaleo is that everyone assumed it'd be part Fire, but it wasn't. I'd really like to see Grass on Zacian.

Thing is, is there any kind of current indication that Zacian could be part Grass? Although Fire seemed likely for Solgaleo, it did have signs of being Psychic due to the astral design of its forehead and Steel for the sun containing metals and it having a metallic-looking body. But I suppose these would also be things we only realize once we learned more about its lore and ability. The typings for Pokémon always end up having some kind of reasoning for it, even if it seems unexpected.

World Turtle

I really want unexpected typings for the Legendaries. One of the things I liked about Solgaleo is that everyone assumed it'd be part Fire, but it wasn't. I'd really like to see Grass on Zacian.

Speaking of typings I wonder what the Third (if there is one) will be? The theme naming at least suggests "Zayelo" for the third.

I remember seeing people speculate it might be a Flying type since during the wolves intro trailer they seem react to something coming from above.

I would personally very much like a Grass type legendary mascot, but not for Zacian.

Right there with you I want a Grass (Vitamins), Rock (Minerals), and Poison (Toxins) Legendary Trio.

Heck, I'd love to see all the types achieve Box Legendary Status (or at least be the Third to a Box Duo) and what they bring to the lore of the franchise.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Right there with you I want a Grass (Vitamins), Rock (Minerals), and Poison (Toxins) Legendary Trio.

Heck, I'd love to see all the types achieve Box Legendary Status (or at least be the Third to a Box Duo) and what they bring to the lore of the franchise.

Oh haha, I deleted that part in my post. I only said that since I preferred Zamazenta more, and having Zacian be part Grass would just make my decision of which version to get more difficult. But I figure it would still be great for Grass to have some representation. I agree that we should see all types be represented by a legendary mascot. They also need Normal, Fighting, and Bug.

Frostfall

I'm not thrilled with the current legendaries (both contain a pet peeve) but am curious about their typings for catching and boxing purposes at least :p
What I'm hoping most for is the starter evolutions and some new Pokemon I really like. More game mechanics and characters are good too, just not my most wanted reveal for the moment.

World Turtle

Oh haha, I deleted that part in my post. I only said that since I preferred Zamazenta more, and having Zacian be part Grass would just make my decision of which version to get more difficult. But I figure it would still be great for Grass to have some representation. I agree that we should see all types be represented by a legendary mascot. They also need Normal, Fighting, and Bug.

I hope the wolves will take care of Fighting. Attack/Unstoppable Force vs. Defense/Unmovable Object.

For me Bug is going to be like Dragon and if they make like say the Grass or Poison Legendary an insect/arachnid it'd be a Bug Type. Easiest way to get that one checked off.

I wonder what they'd do with Normal though?